Steroids

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Steroids

And hope they don't smash something of yours :panic:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Odinson wrote: July 27th, 2018, 3:11 pm
Blue Frost wrote: July 27th, 2018, 2:13 pm
Odinson wrote: July 17th, 2018, 5:52 pm
Blue Frost wrote: July 17th, 2018, 3:00 pm I find it flattering to a point, I blush real easy though which is embarrassing when pointed out, and kidded about it. :blush:
It happens all the time in the construction business..

The women are randy.

The whistling and howling is a bit embarrassing..

But I do start flirting back when flirted at. :teehe:

Female co-workers do it all the time too..

I have noticed that a workplace which has flirting, cursing, lewd behaviour is far more pleasant for everybody.. The peeps get along really good and they are friends outside the work too.
I got it all the time from the woman at work at all my jobs, I thought it fun to a point till a few started grabbing at stuff :blush:
Grab them back.. Thats how you handle such situations. :teehe:
That's how you get terminated in today's workplace. Corporations are no longer tolerating the slightest bit of what can be considered inappropriate sexual behavior. The legal costs of turning a blind eye to that shit have gotten too high. I have to handle such cases all the time.

We have 1800 employees in our facility and it's a 24/7 operation. For every one employee who thinks flirting is harmless fun, I get at least 5 to 10 complaints (minimum) from mostly 20 something "snowflakes" that are outraged or offended by what used to be considered harmless sexual innuendo. And it's not just women...I get these gooey, soft in the middle, soy boys who complain just as loud and hard as the women.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Steroids

We had mandatory classes on harassment at Ford, the funny bit is the instructor harassed me for saying I wouldn't care about being whistled at, and told I'm sexy.
Funny this one girl jumped up in my defiance, and almost had the whole class in an uproar for the teachers hypocrisy.
If your not getting touched don't worry I said, but that's against the whole idea of being a snowflake/western feminist type.

A woman has a lot of power on her own to stop the rude stuff, needs to be strong, and voice her distaste in something.
If you can get respect people will treat you more like they should.
If anything leave a bad taste in their mouth where they wont dare mess with you :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Renee wrote: July 30th, 2018, 11:42 am
Blue Frost wrote: July 17th, 2018, 3:00 pm I find it flattering to a point, I blush real easy though which is embarrassing when pointed out, and kidded about it. :blush:

The women are randy.

I have noticed that a workplace which has flirting, cursing, lewd behaviour is far more pleasant for everybody.. The peeps get along really good and they are friends outside the work too.
I got it all the time from the woman at work at all my jobs, I thought it fun to a point till a few started grabbing at stuff :blush:
That's how you get terminated in today's workplace. Corporations are no longer tolerating the slightest bit of what can be considered inappropriate sexual behavior. The legal costs of turning a blind eye to that shit have gotten too high. I have to handle such cases all the time.

We have 1800 employees in our facility and it's a 24/7 operation. For every one employee who thinks flirting is harmless fun, I get at least 5 to 10 complaints (minimum) from mostly 20 something "snowflakes" that are outraged or offended by what used to be considered harmless sexual innuendo. And it's not just women...I get these gooey, soft in the middle, soy boys who complain just as loud and hard as the women.
Thats most likely because frivolous lawsuits can get you set for life in america..

Nothing like that in here.

You can say anything..

I´m not going into detail but any-damn-thing..

Dont be surprised if all your christmas packages from workplace are oddly fallic shaped and vibrating.
Its just being considerate towards a single female co-workers needs. :teehe:

Finnish companies put high emphasis on the applicants social skills... That snuffs out the tender snowflake people... They are anti-social and they contaminate the whole workplace.

It doesnt matter how good your education is if you have the character of a mouse.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Blue Frost wrote: July 30th, 2018, 2:07 pm We had mandatory classes on harassment at Ford, the funny bit is the instructor harassed me for saying I wouldn't care about being whistled at, and told I'm sexy.
Funny this one girl jumped up in my defiance, and almost had the whole class in an uproar for the teachers hypocrisy.
If your not getting touched don't worry I said, but that's against the whole idea of being a snowflake/western feminist type.

A woman has a lot of power on her own to stop the rude stuff, needs to be strong, and voice her distaste in something.
If you can get respect people will treat you more like they should.
If anything leave a bad taste in their mouth where they wont dare mess with you :teehe:
If you are not getting confrontation from people then just living life will give you confrontation..

Confrontation hardens you so that you can overcome whatever obstacles life throws at you.

Snowflakes insist on living in a bubble where everything goes their way.

PS. I think its rude not to give any attention to a woman when she has put on her best.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Steroids

i have said about the same thing, bullies, and such prepare us for life after school, but the violent ones do need dealt with.
I beat up a lot of bullies growing up for the little guy, it felt good helping, but also straightening out a few bullies that likely made them better people. :)
One wanted to be my friend after I beat him up, found out later his dad kicked him around when he was there, he was a trucker out all the time, and drunk when not.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Odinson wrote: July 30th, 2018, 4:32 pm

The women are randy.

Thats most likely because frivolous lawsuits can get you set for life in america..

You can say anything..

Dont be surprised if all your christmas packages from workplace are oddly fallic shaped and vibrating.

Finnish companies put high emphasis on the applicants social skills... That snuffs out the tender snowflake people... They are anti-social and they contaminate the whole workplace.

It doesnt matter how good your education is if you have the character of a mouse.
Frivolous lawsuits do not get you "set for life" here in the US or anywhere else...That is a fallacy expressed by stupid naive people who think lawsuits are money makers.....😆 You obviously watch too much American TV.

You have to be a victim of extreme negligence resulting in a catastrophic incident to win real money...And then that's little consolation when your life and or livelihood is forever altered due to an accident. The majority of harrassment cases go nowhere. They die a slow death with legal fees racked up on both sides.

The odds are simply too highly stacked against the plaintiff in most injury or harrassment cases. Corporate entities have batteries of lawyers, doctors and insurance companies all looking out for the welfare of the corporation. The plaintiff (you) on the other hand, has some ambulance chaser (lawyer) and a slim prayer that they will win enough money to cover the excess legal fees, with a little left over for a weeks worth of groceries. The people who make money in these cases are the lawyers and ONLY the lawyers.....

Seriously; that's generally how it goes. :kez: I see it first hand all too often.

And BTW, for someone who appears to be chronically unemployed....you seem to know a lot about interpersonal workplace dynamics....😆

Maybe you don't know as much as you think you do and that could be why you find yourself so often out of work....😄
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Renee wrote: July 31st, 2018, 10:47 am
Odinson wrote: July 30th, 2018, 4:32 pm

The women are randy.

You can say anything..

Frivolous lawsuits do not get you "set for life" here in the US or anywhere else...That is a fallacy expressed by stupid naive people who think lawsuits are money makers.....😆 You obviously watch too much American TV.

You have to be a victim of extreme negligence resulting in a catastrophic incident to win real money...And then that's little consolation when your life and or livelihood is forever altered due to an accident. The majority of harrassment cases go nowhere. They die a slow death with legal fees racked up on both sides.

The odds are simply too highly stacked against the plaintiff in most injury or harrassment cases. Corporate entities have batteries of lawyers, doctors and insurance companies all looking out for the welfare of the corporation. The plaintiff (you) on the other hand, has some ambulance chaser (lawyer) and a slim prayer that they will win enough money to cover the excess legal fees, with a little left over for a weeks worth of groceries. The people who make money in these cases are the lawyers and ONLY the lawyers.....

Seriously; that's generally how it goes. :kez: I see it first hand all too often.

And BTW, for someone who appears to be chronically unemployed....you seem to know a lot about interpersonal workplace dynamics....😆

Maybe you don't know as much as you think you do and that could be why you find yourself so often out of work....😄
I watch too much news about Starbucks halting the machine for one day, costing a lot of dough because of some stupid nixxer.. And paying for that monkeys college... And they apparently paid a large sum to them also.

In america, anything can happen.

Now you can post it on twitter and let the court of public opinion decide.

Why are the corporations so afraid if these things arent a real threat...

I go to work at 7am every day.. I just dont make a big deal about it. :teehe:

I dare you to bother the boss with something as mediocre as "he made a lewd joke"... I´ll film it. :teehe:

When you are 20 something and not yet worth anything.. You´d do well for yourself if you do not make yourself a pest.
You are already more trouble than you are worth but you are kept around so that you will eventually become an equal member of the workplace.

Complaints about racist, sexist, islamophobic, homophobic jokes are only gonna get you fired... And thats because the finnish boss thinks you are a petty little shit.

I´ve never been fired.. I´ve only got excellent reviews.. I have several recommendations.

We just do things differently.

Intimate relationships between co-workers are also allowed... There is no ban for it.

Its just that everybody acts so casual at the workplace... Its a good place to get to know your future missus. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Blue Frost wrote: July 30th, 2018, 9:39 pm i have said about the same thing, bullies, and such prepare us for life after school, but the violent ones do need dealt with.
I beat up a lot of bullies growing up for the little guy, it felt good helping, but also straightening out a few bullies that likely made them better people. :)
One wanted to be my friend after I beat him up, found out later his dad kicked him around when he was there, he was a trucker out all the time, and drunk when not.
I dont understand what is so horrifying about getting your ass kicked..

It aint bad.. You´ll survive and get them next time.

I was watching this show where some "men" were crying about the horror of getting punched..

The fact is that you dont really get attacked unless you´ve been running your mouth.

"you shouldnt ever resort to physical violence" is the motto of little guys who think they can do anything without consequences. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Steroids

In schools I grew up in you could be sucker punched at any time, people would put bubblegum in you hair, yo would get beat up on for no reason if you where weak.
I had my ears flicked on in the 6th grade a while before I beat the kid up, and picked his desk up, and smashed it on him. 7th I was sucker punched standing in line, I never caught the kid since he ran, and I didn't know him.
I saw kids jumped, and beat up, kids tormented a lot for no other reason than being there.
It goes to far sometimes, and I can understand why some cry in horror. I took up, and stopped what I could when I saw it, got in a few fights, and suspended a few times, but it was worth it, and I was shown some appreciation.

I know you need to toughen up, and confrontations are part of it growing up, people need to stand up for others also which is in very short supply.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Steroids

I took wrestling and then boxing both of which I was quite talented at. The bullying had to stop. It worked. When I was 19 I was dishing out beatings constantly to bullies in spite of always having at least one hand injured. At twenty I decided I needed to make an example out of everybody I fought and this worked. bullies look for someone unable or unwiling to defend themselves. They usually don't have what it takes to train seriously and they also aren't usually very athletic. By 23 I seldom had to hit a guy more than once as my punching technique had improved plus I had a few finishing holds that gave guys PTSD and made them scream like crazy.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Odinson wrote: July 31st, 2018, 5:14 pmWhy are the corporations so afraid if these things arent a real threat...
Because it costs tons of money to fight. Lawyers are expensive. Not to mention the blow to reputation and above all, losses in productivity.

It is best to keep all things sexual out of the workplace....There is no room for it...It is inappropriate and unnecessary....You are there to do a job and nothing more.....You want to joke around or goof off with flirting or inappropriate behavior then....DO IT ON YOUR OWN TIME.

An employer should not have to deal with the legal ramifications and consequences of your over active libido. The workplace is not High School...its a place of professional employment, not a free for all.

I tell this to the warehouse plebs all the time, just do your job and stay out of trouble. Every single individual hired at my company gets a new hire orientation which includes instructions on safety, appropriate behavior and dress, and company policy on everything that can concievably affect them. Everything they need to know to stay out of trouble and stay employed is covered and laid out in an easy to follow format.....They also have access to all info covered and then some, with their company ID login. I know...I run the new hire briefings and file the reports. There is no excuse for lewd behavior on the job unless you are activity looking to get terminated.

I have a feeling why you view inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace over there as opposed to here as no big deal. It's the difference between the capitalist and socialist systems. In a socialist system no one cares if you lose productivity or fuck around on the job. Your gov safety net protects you from taking responsibility for yourself. No one has to work very hard because there is nothing to work hard for. Here in the pure capitalist system not so much...If you dont work hard or if you make a pest out of yourself, your career stalls or dead ends. If you fuck around and and ignore company rules you find yourself out on the street on unemployment or welfare sucking dick to keep the lights on.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Renee wrote: August 1st, 2018, 5:08 pm
Odinson wrote: July 31st, 2018, 5:14 pmWhy are the corporations so afraid if these things arent a real threat...
Because it costs tons of money to fight. Lawyers are expensive. Not to mention the blow to reputation and above all, losses in productivity.

It is best to keep all things sexual out of the workplace....There is no room for it...It is inappropriate and unnecessary....You are there to do a job and nothing more.....You want to joke around or goof off with flirting or inappropriate behavior then....DO IT ON YOUR OWN TIME.

An employer should not have to deal with the legal ramifications and consequences of your over active libido. The workplace is not High School...its a place of professional employment, not a free for all.

I tell this to the warehouse plebs all the time, just do your job and stay out of trouble. Every single individual hired at my company gets a new hire orientation which includes instructions on safety, appropriate behavior and dress, and company policy on everything that can concievably affect them. Everything they need to know to stay out of trouble and stay employed is covered and laid out in an easy to follow format.....They also have access to all info covered and then some, with their company ID login. I know...I run the new hire briefings and file the reports. There is no excuse for lewd behavior on the job unless you are activity looking to get terminated.

I have a feeling why you view inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace over there as opposed to here as no big deal. It's the difference between the capitalist and socialist systems. In a socialist system no one cares if you lose productivity or fuck around on the job. Your gov safety net protects you from taking responsibility for yourself. No one has to work very hard because there is nothing to work hard for. Here in the pure capitalist system not so much...If you dont work hard or if you make a pest out of yourself your career stalls or dead ends. If you fuck around and and ignore company rules you find yourself out on the street on unemployment or welfare sucking dick to keep the lights on.
Sounds like stalinism where everything is controlled because the man might get offended.

Always on the look out for jokes that might be interpret as insulting by some little sissy.

The productivity doesnt have to take a hit when people grow balls..

No1 cares because there is no consequences.. No1 whines about it.

We are capitalists/socialists... The companies are private businesses and they will go under if the productivity suffers.

Its just that no1 stops working when they hear or say a lewd joke..

No1 wants to live in a small one room suicide apartment.. Especially in abysmal Finland where everything is depressing already. :teehe:
I´d rather live on the streets of New Jersey than be put in that situation.

Even the workers at the SAKO factory slap the female workers ass when they change shifts. :teehe: You love their products... They are made with love.

Is there some doubts about the finnish corporations efficiency..
We do pretty well in that category and can go toe to toe and more with any american counterpart in that regard.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

If I lost my job in america..

I´m gonna marry a beautiful and rich american woman.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Odinson wrote: August 2nd, 2018, 1:47 pm If I lost my job in america..

Bullshit,.... if you lost your job in America you would marry and illegal Honduran hotel maid and live off her tips.... :laugh:

Rich American women generally don't marry unemployed bums...They marry rich boy toys.....But to be honest....that's just another type of bum... :kez:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Renee wrote: August 2nd, 2018, 1:55 pm

Bullshit,.... if you lost your job in America you would marry and illegal Honduran hotel maid and live off her tips.... :laugh:

Rich American women generally don't marry unemployed bums...They marry rich boy toys.....But to be honest....that's just another type of bum... :kez:

A woman with your salary would be rich by my standards if I lived on the streets.. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Odinson wrote: August 2nd, 2018, 2:30 pm

A woman with your salary would be rich by my standards if I lived on the streets.. :teehe:
Well thankfully you don't live on the streets....or do you? I thought you lived in a tent made out of reindeer hide.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

Renee wrote: August 3rd, 2018, 11:00 am
Odinson wrote: August 2nd, 2018, 2:30 pm

Well thankfully you don't live on the streets....or do you? I thought you lived in a tent made out of reindeer hide.... :laugh:
I have been a little down on my luck.. My address was a poste restante box. :teehe:

I like to think I have been in every fucked up situation. :teehe:

I have lived in a tent like that for months.. Its just the way in the woods..
Its actually high-tech compared to the usual hut made from spruce tree branches.

The reindeer hide is really warm.. You cant get that quality from the stores.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Steroids

On the subject of steroids..
Just watched an interview with Eddie Hall whom is a british strongman.. Whatever that is.. :teehe:
Impending kidney and liver failure in his future.

You see I dont have that...

My kidney and liver values are all normal.

Blood pressure and heartbeat are also normal.

Heartbeat is a bit low but my physician says its because I´m athletic..

Considering how much industrial solvent I´ve poured into this body, I´m sure glad it has had no effect on me. :teehe:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Steroids

I have worked out so that I can still feel good and it has worked.