Well, I voted today...

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Well, I voted today...

...for the only logical choice. Of course he won't win, but I cannot in good faith vote for any of the other clowns running. Even our 'Conservatives' have become compromised now, so Mad Max is the only option left. Truly a sad state of affairs!

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Well, I voted today...

I voted today too. Unfortunately this re-election also is most likely rigged for the closet arrogant entitled boy king to win again.
Mel Gibson

Gary Oak wrote: September 12th, 2021, 11:13 pm I voted today too. Unfortunately this re-election also is most likely rigged for the closet arrogant entitled boy king to win again.
I don't think it's rigged. It's simply that many Canadians seem to have a strange love affair with Trudeau and vote for him. Women especially seem to like him...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The machines are rigged, bet you they where made by the company Soros owns, or mostly owns.
Of course they are not hooked to the internet so some other country can rig an election. :roll:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: September 13th, 2021, 1:15 am The machines are rigged, bet you they where made by the company Soros owns, or mostly owns.
Of course they are not hooked to the internet so some other country can rig an election. :roll:
Canada doesn't use machines. Votes are counted by hand, and all political candidates and/or their representatives are permitted to oversee the count.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So was ours at one time, but not now, and even the opposing parties was kicked out which is totally illegal, and a makes an non ligament winner.
Also people are paid off a lot.

It does sound more fair your side, but I guess with 50 parties running it will be that way.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: September 13th, 2021, 1:36 am So was ours at one time, but not now, and even the opposing parties was kicked out which is totally illegal, and a makes an non ligament winner.
Also people are paid off a lot.

It does sound more fair your side, but I guess with 50 parties running it will be that way.
I believe it to still be a fairly secure system here. And ya, we do have a lot of parties running here, but you can't vote for them all. For instance, I had five choices to choose from today in my region federally. This is common. Most of our 'fringe' parties many can't even vote for because they simply don't exist in most electoral districts or ridings...
Mel Gibson

Here's an easy way to understand our system:

NDP & Green = Bernie Sanders.

Liberals & Conservatives = Joe Biden.

PPC = The man we really need right now!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Great explanation, easy as it gets,
I wish we had more parties that mattered, the Democrats, and Republicans are about the same except for a few social issues anymore.
Both corrupt as hell, and full of criminals.
I had to switch to independent even though I have little/no choice in who to vote for.