Slavery

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Slavery

I have posted that wonderful video on some other thread on one of these forums but it’s certainly worth watching again. Don Lemon was hit by a truth bomb. Why is it only Christian white people that owe reparations ? The muslims blacks Chinese have enslaved far more than the British and American whites. Nobody considers asking them for reparations as they know that none of them feel the slightest bit of remorse for their history of slavery.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have seen it also, and appreciate that woman pointing it in his face, doing a TKO on his sorry butt.
As I have mentioned also, all the men here that fought freeing slaves, and also so many people dying like John Brown as crazy as he was trying to stop slavery.
Two dead uncles for me in the civil war died, where is reparations for their family not that it's justified from people like Lemon head.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: December 10th, 2022, 10:22 pm I have posted that wonderful video on some other thread on one of these forums but it’s certainly worth watching again. Don Lemon was hit by a truth bomb. Why is it only Christian white people that owe reparations ? The muslims blacks Chinese have enslaved far more than the British and American whites. Nobody considers asking them for reparations as they know that none of them feel the slightest bit of remorse for their history of slavery.
Don Lemon is a disingenuous, evil, piece of shit. He's an unapologetic, lying, turd and he fits right in with the rest of the MSM brood.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

A historian in youtube seems to think steel armor and sword didnt make that much of a difference on the battlefield.

He says that the opponents could easily adapt them.

Only the industrial revolution made europeans powerful enough to take on African kingdoms.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: January 16th, 2023, 2:17 pm A historian in youtube seems to think steel armor and sword didnt make that much of a difference on the battlefield.

Only the industrial revolution made europeans powerful enough to take on African kingdoms.
That historian is an idiot, even in the crusades the Muslims hated seeing the armored men, even after finding weaknesses, and some adapted tactics.
Samurai might have had the best armor, and weapons, they knew that it won battles.
Guns is the only reason we don't have steel armor today, but still we have body armor, and trying to build it up enough for it to matter which it can save your life so you can fight on.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You know the evolution of swords has a lot to do with the stuff they are made of which is a fact. :laugh:
Mr. dirt dobber with his rock on a stick doesn't have much of a chance against a swordsman in armor which I can say might be fact also.

What really made us able to take on Africa wasn't a weapon at all really, it was quinine.
Malaria kept the westerners out of Africa for the most part.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 16th, 2023, 7:50 pm
Odinson wrote: January 16th, 2023, 2:17 pm A historian in youtube seems to think steel armor and sword didnt make that much of a difference on the battlefield.

That historian is an idiot, even in the crusades the Muslims hated seeing the armored men, even after finding weaknesses, and some adapted tactics.
Samurai might have had the best armor, and weapons, they knew that it won battles.
Guns is the only reason we don't have steel armor today, but still we have body armor, and trying to build it up enough for it to matter which it can save your life so you can fight on.
The historian said that the only reason why Europeans managed to conquer South-America was because of disease.
The Africans were more disease resistant.

He is saying that the steel weapons didnt give that much of an edge.

Steel armor and sword might look crude but they are actually the result of hundreds of years of development... They are very hard to make without proper technique and machinery.

The design is the result of thousands of years of development... Like why its a sword and not a weapon that is shaped differently.

Its not like the Spanish didnt meet the Aztecs on a battlefield.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

One point to say about South America.
The Spanish came in very small numbers, killed millions with sickness of course, but took a long march up north killing anyone who got in their way.
They took what they wanted, toppled an empire, and killed kings with a few boat loads of men.
60 million people maybe 80 million died of sickness yes, but the remaining millions bowed to the Spanish the next few hundred years.
Swords, and guns beat rocks, and arrows most the time, there is exceptions.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hell tactics alone where far superior than anything the Africans, or Aztecs ever seen.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 16th, 2023, 7:55 pm You know the evolution of swords has a lot to do with the stuff they are made of which is a fact. :laugh:
Mr. dirt dobber with his rock on a stick doesn't have much of a chance against a swordsman in armor which I can say might be fact also.

What really made us able to take on Africa wasn't a weapon at all really, it was quinine.
Malaria kept the westerners out of Africa for the most part.
Yes the malaria insects... Blacks are somewhat resistant to them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Like Westerns was a bad thing for blacks in Africa, their own people did more bad to them than any whites did.
They still are, but of course blame that on whites also, it's the go to thing.
White Devil White Devil :teehe: bunch of damn Tarzans running around turning the wildlife against those poor people stopping them from eating mud cookies, and stuff.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Chinese slavery has never ended. Here’s a short article on their slavery operations in Southeast Asia. https://thethaiger.com/news/asean/asean ... nese-gangs

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They also do it here Gary, a lot of the nail salons, and owned businesses have them in some places.
Same with South American workers, a lot come here, or sent here just for labor without pay, or very little.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wish more people was as smart as this woman.
I worry for my future family, and countries future. slavery isn't dead, and will hit us again.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I know that I have watched this video before and I thought that I had posted it as well somewhere on one of the three forums on Our Forum however as I couldn’t find it I guess I didn’t. Political correctness demonizes Protestant white peoples like Americans and the British and it even blames white Canadians for slavery when not only did Canadians not have slavery but allowed blacks to flee to Canada for freedom. For example the Spanish who are white enslaved natives and blacks yet their enslavement of people isn’t of any concern to the liberal politically correct.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I just wish more would watch it, and learn, and or just read history.
The ignorance of people now is astounding, in the past they had books, before that the word was passed down, now it's smart phones, and bad TV.
Whats going to happen if the power fails, and doesn't come back on, talking about chaos.
Wont last long though, people will die off, and only the rich, and able will survive.