Slavery

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Slavery

Chinese are in every town in Africa now keeping the entire continent under surveillance for the motherland as they do all over the world. In Africa though they will have a difficult time hiding their contempt for their hosts as they have a stronger than usual contempt for Africans.
Odinson wrote: December 31st, 2021, 6:17 pm Here is a negro getting roasted by a chinese guy.

:laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I can't really blame the Chinese, I do blame the sellouts though, they should be shot for treason.
It's just good business for the Chinese getting what they can.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Millionaire Whooping Goldberg claims that blacks are no better off now than they were during slavery due to voting laws. Could she mean those tyrannical laws that prevent foreign citizens and illegals from voting in American elections ? I imagine that the woke masses are not concerned that I can’t vote in American elections as I am white but nonwhites are victims. https://neonnettle.com/news/18021-multi ... ce-slavery
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

If you cant get yourself an ID, you are too stupid to vote.

That whole conversation about voter ID laws is stupid.

Only morons bring it up.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Id for welfare, Id for cashing checks, Id for driving, and now an id for vaccines in places.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s some facts about the African slave trade that isn’t taught in school.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Gary Oak wrote: January 14th, 2022, 2:23 pm Chinese are in every town in Africa now keeping the entire continent under surveillance for the motherland as they do all over the world. In Africa though they will have a difficult time hiding their contempt for their hosts as they have a stronger than usual contempt for Africans.
Odinson wrote: December 31st, 2021, 6:17 pm Here is a negro getting roasted by a chinese guy.

:laugh:

That look on the black dudes face tho. The Chinese guy is going to be found one day with multiple gunshot wounds, his family raped and murdered, his house burned down. The 'police' will do a 'sloppy' investigation. If that Chinese guy was as smart as he thinks he is, he would have kept his mouth shut.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

More like chopped to death, that guy was a prick.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: March 3rd, 2022, 10:44 pm Here’s some facts about the African slave trade that isn’t taught in school.
Thomas Sowell is a great mind, always respected him.
Like I have said many times on here, the Africans sold Africans to the whites, and they also will sell anyone a slave.
They also still use slavery today on large scale in parts of Africa.

It is also the same with the America Indians, they sold their own, took from each other also.

There is not a race of people on earth that hasn't done the same, and before Africa it was the Irish Isles that where done that way.
The kings or undra of Ireland caught, and sold their own people to the Portages, and Spanish which sold them all over the known world of the time.
The British peoples even went Irish slave buying, and hunting.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 15th, 2022, 7:38 pm If you cant get yourself an ID, you are too stupid to vote.

That whole conversation about voter ID laws is stupid.

Only morons bring it up.
In other words,... LIBERALS.

The word "moron" and liberal have basically become interchangeable. I defy anyone to prove me wrong.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Don't insult good quality Morons, they wouldn't be dumb enough to vote Biden.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Joe Has to try to keep up with Obama, and Hillary.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.