Slavery

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Slavery

Here’s a brief history of African slavery for the woke masses. https://www.theburningplatform.com/2021 ... -the-woke/

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Slavery

Interesting about the Portuguese, and how they ran things there.
Also letting the blacks sell blacks like most did back then instead of doing the dirty work of capturing them, and subjugating them.

Just like when everyone was using Ireland as a slave Island, the Kings/Undras sold their own.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have heard that Americans enslaved blacks for four hundred years. The USA hasn’t existed four hundred years. That video says everything that I have to say about this. Which church does the supposed reverend Jesse Jackson preach at ? The church of anti white racism ? The slavery conducted by none whites doesn’t concern him at s as ll and neither does anything white people have done to try and end slavery. Have muslims ever tried to end slavery ? England according to reverend Jesse Jackson is like the Taliban. I really don’t see this. What could white people do to make reverend Jesse Jackson like us ? https://neonnettle.com/news/17816-rev-j ... supremacy-
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They are just counting the Spanish, and European conquest of the Americas, not America as a State.
America Inherited it from the British, French, and also whet they hate to here the Native Americans.

Muslims around the world still own slaves, and Hillary, and Obama started a slave trade up in Libya by having, and supporting their Arab Spring.
Gadaffi didn't have that, or support the central bank, he had to go.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Americans are the only Christian people to have had a large number of slaves of a different race. Any non Christian people get a pass. The American slavery experience is also the only time that slavery created a multi million people Christian culture as the black American culture was as d perhaps still is a Christian culture. It didn’t take white Americans long to end slavery either.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Slavery was never to take hold like it did, but the southern states had to have them for the plantations like most the world was doing.
Also the hypocrites in power couldn't just give them up even if they put it in the constitution, they did pay good money for them after all. :kez:
The unwanted history by the left leaves out it was a black man who sued for slavery, and there was a lot of black slave owners who also owned white slaves even.
They never mention the Irish, Chinese, and native American slaves either, and the same owning slaves.
Anyplace you had Chinese you had Opium dens, and slave girls as prostitutes, and people like kids slaving cleaning up.
Before whites stepped foot on the continent you had slaves from one end to the other.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: December 27th, 2021, 7:15 pm Americans are the only Christian people to have had a large number of slaves of a different race. Any non Christian people get a pass. The American slavery experience is also the only time that slavery created a multi million people Christian culture as the black American culture was as d perhaps still is a Christian culture. It didn’t take white Americans long to end slavery either.
Horseshit.... Americans weren't the only ones.... British slave holdings in the Caribbean made the US look like rank amateurs. Thru the 17th to the 19th century over 3 million African slaves were sold in the Caribbean to work on sugar plantations in the British held colonies. Not only did the British own slaves but they controlled much of the slave trade in the Atlantic... Google "The Triangle Trade" to see how extensive it was. The American colonies learned the slave trade from the Brits. The Brits outlawed slavery only about 30 years before the American Civil War.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

One of the largest nations on earth, Brazil is made up of mostly former slaves, and their descendants.
Haiti, Jamaica, and a few others also.
All those south American Black countries are former slave nations, a lot of blacks owner slaves down there also.

Africa had, and sold most the slaves, and there are still slaves there today in the millions.
They also export them to the middle east.

I think it was the late 70s when Saudi Arabia banned slavery, but you can still find them there.
I have seen a lot of Philippine slaves woman they lure in as maids there, and some have got away to tell their stories.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Renee wrote: December 28th, 2021, 8:01 am
Gary Oak wrote: December 27th, 2021, 7:15 pm Americans are the only Christian people to have had a large number of slaves of a different race. Any non Christian people get a pass. The American slavery experience is also the only time that slavery created a multi million people Christian culture as the black American culture was as d perhaps still is a Christian culture. It didn’t take white Americans long to end slavery either.
Horseshit.... Americans weren't the only ones.... British slave holdings in the Caribbean made the US look like rank amateurs. Thru the 17th to the 19th century over million African slaves were sold in the Caribbean to work on sugar plantations in the British held colonies. Not only did the British own slaves but they controlled much of the slave trade in the Atlantic... Google "The Triangle Trade" to see how extensive it was. The American colonies learned the slave trade from the Brits. The Brits outlawed slavery only about 30 years before the American Civil War.
Did any of these other slavery operations result in a huge Christian culture ? I don’t believe that they did.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I´ve heard that being an NFL player is like being a slave.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: December 28th, 2021, 2:36 pm
Renee wrote: December 28th, 2021, 8:01 am
Horseshit.... Americans weren't the only ones.... British slave holdings in the Caribbean made the US look like rank amateurs. Thru the 17th to the 19th century over million African slaves were sold in the Caribbean to work on sugar plantations in the British held colonies. Not only did the British own slaves but they controlled much of the slave trade in the Atlantic... Google "The Triangle Trade" to see how extensive it was. The American colonies learned the slave trade from the Brits. The Brits outlawed slavery only about 30 years before the American Civil War.
Did any of these other slavery operations result in a huge Christian culture ? I don’t believe that they did.
What do you think the slaves in the Caribbean under the British crown became?.... :think:

If you say Rastafarians I'll punch you in the face... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: December 28th, 2021, 3:39 pm I´ve heard that being an NFL player is like being a slave.

Yeah, I did also by some of them with the million dollar mansions, gots a be hard on em. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wish I had a sexy slave, or two, well that's if they are into that kind of stuff. :spit:
Really anyone in love, or stuck in one place for a job, or anything like that is a slave of their circumstance.
The only truly free person is one that can get up, and just leave it all.
Someone with good useful knowledge, and vocation that is in demand can have real freedom.
Might be a few others out there, the monk living under a tree maybe.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I don’t believe that slaves in th Caribbean became a Christian culture. Yes there’s rastafarians, Christians, voodoo and who knows what else.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Much of the south of the border is Roman Catholic thanks to the Spanish, and have been for centuries.

He said Rastafarians :teehe: get him Renee.

A lot of those who practice Catholicism down there are actually pretty good people, I think maybe better than most that call themselves Catholics.
They have mixed in their cultural superstitions in some places, and believe they will be cursed, or karma will bite them for doing wrong.
I think it's because the modern world hasn't corrupted the church system as much as like in the States.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Here is a negro getting roasted by a chinese guy.

:laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You know many have said the same thing that worked there, but people will only do what they can get away with.
You tell them here is the deal, don't like it we get another person, you don't work you don't get paid.

I have seen a lot of blacks here with great work ethics, and lots without just like a lot of other peoples.
Blacks seem to have a lot more than most when it comes to getting away with not working, but there is a lot of others like that also.
Others as in whites I have seen them work harder trying to get out of work than just doing their jobs. :wacko:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

They talk about lynchings in America..

But they ignore the fact that many of these negroes were murderers.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The majority of the hangings by say civilians where by Democrat one, and secondly they where innocent.
Some where criminals sure, but the majority where just racist hate crimes.
It's not the part of a citizenry to be judge, and executioner either, we have procedure.
Also back then the majority of blacks had family, and in some places outdoing whites economically, and socially.
It was government handouts, policies, and such by Democrats that ended that progress.