Is Mob Looting A New Trend ?

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Is Mob Looting A New Trend ?

This flash mob Looting appears to be catching on like wildfire. How often does this happen that I don’t find out about ? Fortunately this hasn’t caught on in Canada. …….so far……I think….. I hope…. https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-10-02- ... store.html

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Being where that was nobody will be prosecuted, but, but they should be, and for a good long time.
The windows, and those expensive metal blinds are over $1000 a piece, and over their legal limit to prosecute.
i would like to know what the most expensive bottle they had in there cost also, and what that was they didn't touch on the shelf.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I enjoyed this video. Did he ever get what he deserved.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

No, he needed beat to death, seven minutes was just not enough.
I understand though, the shoppers likely tired out. :laugh:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’m laughing again :laugh: they’re really liking smashing with those bottles ! Ha ! That’s got to hurt.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah pretty good, I wish they smashed a few more over his head.
I was thinking, one of the ones that hit him had a motorcycle helmet on, was he one of the robbers also :think: good way to get out without being hurt also. :laugh:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Los Angeles uses to be a paradise. Now it’s out of control. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... teens.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would say most of them have been voting Demacrat for years now so they deserve what they are getting, but those who did not doesn't, and should move away if they can.
So called kids, or not one takes a whack at me he is going down, and I might just visit their parents house, and bust them in the mouth.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The problem is that now that the liberal leftard idiots have woke broken the former paradise that California they are now fleeing to red states to infect them with their evil leftism. Hopefully the ones leaving understand the errors of their ways.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

From a lot of things I read they still vote for Democrats, Texas, and Florida has a lot of issues with them coming in.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

In Memphis a tractor trailer was blocked and then looted. If this becomes commonplace then truck drivers may need danger pay. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... theft.html And in Atlanta an Amazon delivery truck driver stops to deliver something and a bunch of guys run in and raid the truck while she watches. The geniuses that created the American constitution said that this constitution will only work if the average morality of the people is high enough. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... truck.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That happens a lot more than you know, they also hit other freight.
Might be new to the UK, but I think years back I saw those good muslim migrant invaders robbing every truck they could get into in traffic.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This store in some place called Glendale California had a mob flood in and clear the store out in just one minute. These hoodlums could do this every day and become rich. They got about 300,000$ of goods. They could get ambitious and do a few a day. How common is this going to become ? https://www.westernjournal.com/coordina ... rn-journal
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They need to close the doors, and move out, all stores should.

A lot of stores they just have images of products now there, hows that for shopping, might as well go online.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I wonder how many shops have gone out of business due to all the theft. I read a Walmart had closed its doors due to too much shoplifting. What happened to Californias three strikes law ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We had a large Walmart go out of business here because of theft, and a lot was because the city ran the homeless out of downtown into the suburbs.
It's common not to see constant bans of crackheads wondering through the area, and camping next to shopping centers.

We also have the usual thieves, and they have homes, likely just like those in the news you posted.
Low class scum that needs dwelt with, but liberals love them because they use them for their agenda.