McDonald's charging for condiments now?

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Re: McDonald's charging for condiments now?

Berry Sweet wrote: January 2nd, 2022, 12:51 am Question...that add is from a year ago....did McD's consent to that ad? And what product are they trying to sell thru such an ad? Does it make you want to buy a burger?
Burger King is obviously trying to sell their burgers with that tasteless ad, and I'd boycott them too if they placed ads like that in public here. It's tasteless.

And I wondered about them using the back of Ronald McDonald's head. I don't know what the trademark laws are in Finland, but I'd assume they are pushing the boundaries in regards to that. Unfortunately for McDonald's, if they made a fuss about it, they'd probably be vilified as not supporting the gay community...

Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: January 2nd, 2022, 12:45 am I don't watch TV, so I hardly see commercials...ive seen pictures for certain ads...they make it look like a family in the picture...the only problem is...if they are showing a family of 4...and every single person in that ad is a different nationality....you dont think anyone is not gonna question that? Atleast make it make sense.
Schneider's Meats tried to pull this on one of their ads a while back... Black dad, White mom, and Asian kid. Even my relatives, who are all normies, rolled their eyes at that shit. The ad exec's are pushing an agenda that even normal folk are waking up to. It's ridiculous the shit they're coming up with...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 2nd, 2022, 1:03 am
Odinson wrote: January 1st, 2022, 10:49 pm I havent watched commercials in a while but I assume they are 90% negroes and faggots now. :laugh:

I´m already boycotting this rye bread here because they put a negro on the bag.

Doesnt make any sense.

They remove Uncle Ben from Uncle Bens but then put negroes on other products where they dont belong.
Blacks make up 1% of the population there, yet they have to make sure their image is on every product for some reason. I'm not sure what some Sub-Saharan Negro even has to do with Finnish Rye bread? I doubt they bake it. It really doesn't make any sense...
Russkies and other former soviet people are the biggest minorities.
The number of blacks is less than 1%.
There are more Asians than blacks... But you hardly see any asians in the media.

The original model is a typical brawny lumberjack male.

They made a poll and the results showed that we want the image of men to be broader.

So naturally they decided to troll us by putting a negro and some ethnic LGBT consultant on the bag. :laugh:
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: January 2nd, 2022, 1:17 am The original model is a typical brawny lumberjack male.

They made a poll and the results showed that we want the image of men to be broader.

So naturally they decided to troll us by putting a negro and some ethnic LGBT consultant on the bag. :laugh:
Well that sucks! I wouldn't want that in my kitchen until they put the White lumberjack back on, and only the White lumberjack!

I hope their sales decline until they realize they've made a mistake, and then quietly re-introduce the lumberjack...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 2nd, 2022, 1:26 am
Odinson wrote: January 2nd, 2022, 1:17 am The original model is a typical brawny lumberjack male.

Well that sucks! I wouldn't want that in my kitchen until they put the White lumberjack back on, and only the White lumberjack!
He is still on the bags... Its just that some of the bags now have negroes and Lgbt people on them.

Must boycott the product all together.

I dont eat that particular rye-bread that often anyway.

It has too much wheat in it.

I like the purer rye-bread with pickle and mettwurst on it.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: January 2nd, 2022, 1:33 am He is still on the bags... Its just that some of the bags now have negroes and Lgbt people on them.

Must boycott the product all together.

I dont eat that particular rye-bread that often anyway.

It has too much wheat in it.

I like the purer rye-bread with pickle and mettwurst on it.
What would be the best then is people only buying the bags with the lumberjack, leaving the others on the shelf to go past expiry!
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

I remember the big deal about uncle Ben's rice....I honestly never though anything of a black man being on a bag of rice....I remember growing with it...I just figured black dude knew his rice and how to cook....miss buttersworth is also changing their brands...it is time for a new look and change.. I'd like to see something that benefits everyone...they need to get creative....
Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: January 2nd, 2022, 2:34 am I remember the big deal about uncle Ben's rice....I honestly never though anything of a black man being on a bag of rice....I remember growing with it...I just figured black dude knew his rice and how to cook....miss buttersworth is also changing their brands...it is time for a new look and change.. I'd like to see something that benefits everyone...they need to get creative....
No, they need to leave things that work alone. Nobody had a problem with Uncle Ben and Aunt Jemima until the modern 'woke' crowd and ad executives made it a problem. Just like nobody had a problem with the lumberjack on the bags of Odinson's rye bread, until the ad exec's made it a problem.

And I'll be willing to bet that most of these ad exec's are under Jewish direction. There simply cannot be any other explanation...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 2nd, 2022, 3:21 am
Berry Sweet wrote: January 2nd, 2022, 2:34 am I remember the big deal about uncle Ben's rice....I honestly never though anything of a black man being on a bag of rice....I remember growing with it...I just figured black dude knew his rice and how to cook....miss buttersworth is also changing their brands...it is time for a new look and change.. I'd like to see something that benefits everyone...they need to get creative....
No, they need to leave things that work alone. Nobody had a problem with Uncle Ben and Aunt Jemima until the modern 'woke' crowd and ad executives made it a problem. Just like nobody had a problem with the lumberjack on the bags of Odinson's rye bread, until the ad exec's made it a problem.

And I'll be willing to bet that most of these ad exec's are under Jewish direction. There simply cannot be any other explanation...
The Uncle Ben name and image change was in the works long before the woketards got a hold of it... Wokeism simply eccelerated the change.

Mars Wrigley and the subsidiary which owns "Uncle Ben's" is a family owned and run company and has been since it's inception over 100 years ago... No jews involved.

Stop looking for Yids under every bed... They aren't there... Doing so makes you look dumber than you already are.

Corporate and to a large degree, social wokeism is a product of dumbass, white, elite, progs who think it is their moral duty to change society into their image... Jews are not behind this movement... Arrogant, elitist, white, assholes are the culprit. You should know this as Canada is chocked full of their libtard kind. Haven't you, I, seen and battled enough of those clowns on these forums for you to get it yet?
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Renee wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 11:37 am Stop looking for Yids under every bed... They aren't there... Doing so makes you look dumber than you already are.
:laugh:
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Mel you sportin the country look? Tightest jeans you can find that murders your pkg along with it....some tacky hair cut and huge brim cow boy hat :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Cowboy hat and assless chaps.

You know how those truckers are.

Truck-stops are full of homosexual activity.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 11:26 pm Cowboy hat and assless chaps.

I'm sure Mel has visited his share of truck stop "glory holes"... :laugh: ...

Mel does a respectable job of repressing his homosexual tendencies but we all know the truth... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 9:33 pm Mel you sportin the country look? Tightest jeans you can find that murders your pkg along with it....some tacky hair cut and huge brim cow boy hat :laugh:
No tight jeans for this cowboy! I won't suffocate my junk in the name of fashion. I did buy a lined jean jacket though. I quite like it. So now I rock the Canadian Tuxedo look.

No cowboy hat either. Although I can see the appeal of a cowboy hat... Good to keep sun off face in summer. Maybe I'll get a straw cowboy hat for summertime.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 11:26 pm Cowboy hat and assless chaps.

That's just a myth.

What you will occasionally see are some of the most worn out looking toothless hookers you can image... They'll go from truck to truck trying to sell their pussies. I'm certain they all have various diseases. It's more common to see this in the US though... Canadian truck stops are a tad cleaner. The US excels at filth and degeneracy!

Now, highway rest stops are another story. You can certainly find homos there creeping around the bathrooms and wooded areas. I avoided those though when I could, since truck stops are better: I could get fuel and food, and even shower there.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Plenty of Homos do hang out at Truck stops, and nasty woman.
Wouldn't doubt some worse things also.
One truck stop here was notorious for gay guys, and drugs, that was early 90s.
Not sure now, but the shame is it was a nice stop, and had great food.

I stopped that a few times back then, and was told not to go in the back area by my boss, and the lady at the counter shrugged her head down.
We did an inventory job there twice when I worked for him.
Stopped also for some chicken once, and burger, and fries, excellent grilling.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: January 4th, 2022, 8:19 pm :laugh: Plenty of Homos do hang out at Truck stops, and nasty woman.
Wouldn't doubt some worse things also.
One truck stop here was notorious for gay guys, and drugs, that was early 90s.
Not sure now, but the shame is it was a nice stop, and had great food.

I stopped that a few times back then, and was told not to go in the back area by my boss, and the lady at the counter shrugged her head down.
We did an inventory job there twice when I worked for him.
Stopped also for some chicken once, and burger, and fries, excellent grilling.
I really never saw any of that trucking up and down the West Coast. Rest stops? Yes. Truck stops? No. Just the occasional dirty toothless diseased hooker wandering around. I suppose it could've happened, but they must've kept that shit on the down low... Never saw it happen in public view.

We also used CB radios, and drivers would've chatted on the air if they saw some homo action going down. Never was mentioned.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I didn't have access to a CB much, but i would here them talk about it occasionally, and likely the same old whore you talked about. :laugh:

You know the coolest part of that truck stop was the truck wash, just a giant car wash, but all outdoors.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I was watching interviews of Titanic survivors.

One of the officers said he went to the number 7 glory-hole after the ship hit the iceberg.

Number 7!?
How many glory-holes were on that ship!?

I now believe it was a gay cruise.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: January 7th, 2022, 8:53 pm I was watching interviews of Titanic survivors.

One of the officers said he went to the number 7 glory-hole after the ship hit the iceberg.

Number 7!?
How many glory-holes were on that ship!?

I know believe it was a gay cruise.
In 1912 the rest of the passengers would've probably thrown you overboard if they found out you were packing fudge!