McDonald's charging for condiments now?

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

McDonald's charging for condiments now?

Just ordered a McChicken combo, and asked for McChicken sauce that I like for my fries (It's a Canadian thing. Basically mayonnaise in little packets).

They charged me 20 cents per packet. I have never been charged for condiments before.

And the kicker? They forgot to put them in the bag. They're also using those stupid paper straws now here also.

My fries weren't even fresh either! I'm done with that clown. Next time I'll support a local independent restaurant if I want to eat out...

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: McDonald's charging for condiments now?

Chicken??

Are you trying to be a negro?
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: November 28th, 2021, 10:46 pm Chicken??

Are you trying to be a negro?
Well, to be fair it was a chicken sandwich, so White man acceptable I think?

Negroes like their greasy buckets of fried chicken!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I want some good BBQ chicken, :think: no place around here that sells it.
No way would I eat KFC, or McDonald's, I don't remember the last time i went to McDonald's, maybe it was the 80s for some reason, or to get the kids something they wanted.
In the 70s I ate there some, the fries was good, but Burger king had better food in my opinion.
They both suck at food now.
We had a burger place called Red Barn back then, I liked their food.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Castlegar or Nelson?

McDicks food has gone downhill. I don't understand why people like their fries? They are God awful!
Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: December 26th, 2021, 2:01 am Castlegar or Nelson?

McDicks food has gone downhill. I don't understand why people like their fries? They are God awful!
Castlegar (Nelson doesn't have a McDonald's).

But ya, whatever they've done to their products, they've managed to go from just barely edible, to inedible. They're not the only ones though... I still remember when Wendy's used to be edible also.

Now I'll simply pay a couple bucks more and support locally owned small restaurants if I want to eat out... At least most of them can still serve me with something that I can actually eat!
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

I havent been to Nelson in a long time...out of the 2 town, Nelson was my favorite. Baker St had a lot of shops I would frequent and support. Baker St also had cafes and small restaurants thet were very good...there is also a cafe/restaurant (I can't remember the street name) but it's on the way exiting Nelson to the hwy...not far from the A&W and car dealerships...it was in an old house and they would take you upstairs...it was very small...but their sandwhiches, soups and salads (all home made...even the meat was their own farm) just phenomenal! Probably the most organic and flavorful place I ever ate in my life...its probably not there anymore.

Not even sure what the quality of the food in cafes at Nelson is even worth it anymore? Gone are those days.

It might be worth getting to know the old people up the valley....the ladies cook, can and freeze meals you could buy...and some were actually pretty good! I had a few that use to give a bunch of stuff for free...probably because I use to ho visit them, have tea and say hi....that was the first time I ever tried pickled carrots....I would go back to those days just for the food.
Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: December 27th, 2021, 2:53 pm I havent been to Nelson in a long time...out of the 2 town, Nelson was my favorite. Baker St had a lot of shops I would frequent and support. Baker St also had cafes and small restaurants thet were very good...there is also a cafe/restaurant (I can't remember the street name) but it's on the way exiting Nelson to the hwy...not far from the A&W and car dealerships...it was in an old house and they would take you upstairs...it was very small...but their sandwhiches, soups and salads (all home made...even the meat was their own farm) just phenomenal! Probably the most organic and flavorful place I ever ate in my life...its probably not there anymore.

Not even sure what the quality of the food in cafes at Nelson is even worth it anymore? Gone are those days.

It might be worth getting to know the old people up the valley....the ladies cook, can and freeze meals you could buy...and some were actually pretty good! I had a few that use to give a bunch of stuff for free...probably because I use to ho visit them, have tea and say hi....that was the first time I ever tried pickled carrots....I would go back to those days just for the food.
Baker St. is probably much like you remember it. That town doesn't like change! Not familiar with a restaurant near A&W and Ford... There's an old building across from Ford though. One half houses a veterinary clinic, and the other half is some kind of historical building owned by the city of Nelson.

The only problem with Nelson is it's very steep in places, and downtown can get quite busy for a small town. It's much easier for me to shop in Castlegar. Plus Castlegar doesn't have parking meters, unlike Nelson!
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

This is outrageous. I will have to pay $0.40 more at the drive thru. The extra charges are not going to the city. Restaurants and cafes are loving the new mandate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I about exclusively eat at home anymore, last time I went to Burger King it was over $11.
I can get good food, and eat for cheaper at home even with the higher food prices.

I can even eat at a nicer restaurant for a little more than $11 with more quality than the Burger kings garbage.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Reverse Flash wrote: December 30th, 2021, 5:40 pm This is outrageous. I will have to pay $0.40 more at the drive thru. The extra charges are not going to the city. Restaurants and cafes are loving the new mandate.
Sadly, Vancouver is like California... Whatever idiotic schemes they come up with eventually will spread elsewhere, just like cancer.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Fast food is garbage, no matter the cost, quality, extra charges, etc...people will still continue to eat there...and complain...while eating their shit.

I eat fast food sometimes too...im all over a&w onion rings and a set of good quality French fries.

However, the price I am paying for fast food is ludicrous. I love the convenience of it when I'm tired and need a quick fix. I do this when I have long days at work.

This new year, I've decided to make my own meals and freeze portions...home made lasagna is one of them....the frozen ones at the grocery store are exactly like frozen chef boyardee...just disgusting!.

I dont care about the bag usage, I always have a reusable bag on hand.

There are a few grocery stores that have zero bags available at the self check out...you have to ask the attendant, who will give you how ever many bags of your choice...then logs in the number of bags and charge for them before you can put your purchases thru...all the reason to bring your own bags.
Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: January 1st, 2022, 7:55 pm I dont care about the bag usage, I always have a reusable bag on hand.
I don't know how well that would work for greasy fast food. Would McDonald's drive-through even fill your reusable bag with their products? Do you want greasy hash browns in your reusable bag?

And for the cups, would they even fill your reusable mug with Sprite? Or is it against some policy? The city of Vancouver is just retarded, and McDonald's is laughing with higher revenue numbers.

I have no problems using my reusable tote at the No Frills, since what I buy there is sealed and won't make a mess. I don't want greasy dripping hash browns in my tote.

Hopefully the retardation of Vancouver doesn't spread elsewhere, but I'm sure it will. Luckily I rarely eat fast food, because it's all shit now.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Burger King posted something pro-homosexual in their social media.

Not that I´m a customer but it saves me from eating at their place in the future. :laugh:
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: January 1st, 2022, 9:39 pm Burger King posted something pro-homosexual in their social media.

Not that I´m a customer but it saves me from eating at their place in the future. :laugh:
Just visited Burger King Finland website, and the first thing I was hit with was a pair of big black hands (complete with orange fingernails)! :laugh:

Mel Gibson

And they're putting this shit up in public there, Odinson? Boycott them!

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I havent watched commercials in a while but I assume they are 90% negroes and faggots now. :laugh:

I´m already boycotting this rye bread here because they put a negro on the bag.

Doesnt make any sense.

They remove Uncle Ben from Uncle Bens but then put negroes on other products where they dont belong.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

I don't watch TV, so I hardly see commercials...ive seen pictures for certain ads...they make it look like a family in the picture...the only problem is...if they are showing a family of 4...and every single person in that ad is a different nationality....you dont think anyone is not gonna question that? Atleast make it make sense.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Question...that add is from a year ago....did McD's consent to that ad? And what product are they trying to sell thru such an ad? Does it make you want to buy a burger?
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: January 1st, 2022, 10:49 pm I havent watched commercials in a while but I assume they are 90% negroes and faggots now. :laugh:

I´m already boycotting this rye bread here because they put a negro on the bag.

Doesnt make any sense.

They remove Uncle Ben from Uncle Bens but then put negroes on other products where they dont belong.
Blacks make up 1% of the population there, yet they have to make sure their image is on every product for some reason. I'm not sure what some Sub-Saharan Negro even has to do with Finnish Rye bread? I doubt they bake it. It really doesn't make any sense...