Big Question ???

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Big Question ???

Alright, I just cleaned my yard off again, and neighbors are looking at me like I'm crazy, and crapped in their mouths.
A few pointed my way.
Now I blow all the garbage out in the street, mostly Maple leaves, and some real trash.
The thing is they don't clean their yards at all, and it's their garbage.
So, anyone know why I get the bad looks, and such from the Trash Neighbors ?

Maybe they are confused who the real A-hole is maybe, they should look in a mirror sometimes if it wouldn't break. :kez:

Your take please.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Big Question ???

Alright new question, Icing in a cup, how the hell do you suppose to spread the stuff, it's really thick, and not real spreadable ?
I made it work of course, I dipped it out a spoonful at a time.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, narc neighbours there. They must recognize that the rubbish you're sweeping away happens to match the product packaging of the things they buy. I've been picking up other's rubbish outside mine for years. I get sick of looking at it and it clings to the perimeter fence and the shrubs right outside here. Lazy buggers that make out they haven't noticed it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well the most nasty one is gone now thankfully, but we have plenty more nasties around.
I still blow the garbage back out in the street, until people care again I wont care, but will keep my place nice as I am able.
I don't care how bad off you are you can get up for a few minutes a day if able, and clean a little.
Over a weeks time it adds up.

i got up last evening from feeling bad, and mopped the floors, that's a little something.