Thanks for having me...

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Thanks for having me...

Mel Gibson wrote: March 14th, 2022, 5:24 am
Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2022, 9:55 am Well I don't hate them, and I doubt they really care about this forum much.
Also I really appreciate one of them letting me have the forum here, shes always been great to me, and had my forever gratitude.
I haven't any hate for any of them for that matter, I just wish we could have separated better without the mess we had.
It is too bad everything fractured as it did, but the writing was on the wall from early on... It basically came down to left, right, White, and non-White. The ability for these groups to co-exist on a single forum wasn't possible it seemed, even though I did try to maintain that vision for myself in everything that I had power over.

And in doing so I am the #1 target for bans on these forums, simply for my mere presence. My work is done in one way, but you must understand my paranoia when dealing with the Hag-Trifecta... They won't stop, and run 24/7/365.
Mel, do you think part of it may be the C****, Nigro stuff, people are really sensitive to that stuff, and also being called hags :laugh:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 14th, 2022, 9:07 am
Renee wrote: March 13th, 2022, 10:05 pm
Mel wrote: March 9th, 2022, 8:04 am I appreciated my time here, Blue.

And Renee, you kept me entertained 100% of the time...

Odie, keep true.
I'm glad I kept you entertained and you ain't going any where .... :laugh:

Mel, next time have a few drinks before you log in... Your hands won't shake so much and it will be easier to plug in the right password... :bored:

BTW Blue, there are times when I have difficulty logging in here as well... The "remember me" function doesn't work worth a shit and sometimes I have to attempt a "log in" 2 or 3 times before it takes... I may have mentioned this before... But don't sweat it. You have enough on your plate to deal with right now.
Interesting, I don't have an issue :think: i will look into it though, maybe something is off for people.
Maybe the groups part of the board.
Like I said, it's not a big deal so don't go nuts trying to fix it.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just going to look into it, to be straight I'm very unfamiliar with the board anymore.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 14th, 2022, 9:09 am
Mel Gibson wrote: March 14th, 2022, 5:24 am
Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2022, 9:55 am Well I don't hate them, and I doubt they really care about this forum much.
Also I really appreciate one of them letting me have the forum here, shes always been great to me, and had my forever gratitude.
I haven't any hate for any of them for that matter, I just wish we could have separated better without the mess we had.
It is too bad everything fractured as it did, but the writing was on the wall from early on... It basically came down to left, right, White, and non-White. The ability for these groups to co-exist on a single forum wasn't possible it seemed, even though I did try to maintain that vision for myself in everything that I had power over.

And in doing so I am the #1 target for bans on these forums, simply for my mere presence. My work is done in one way, but you must understand my paranoia when dealing with the Hag-Trifecta... They won't stop, and run 24/7/365.
Mel, do you think part of it may be the C****, Nigro stuff, people are really sensitive to that stuff, and also being called hags :laugh:
Yeah, Mel is just a tad racist... :laugh:

Also I'm a bit confused. I know who two of the so-called "Hag-Trifecta" are and I've had my own issues with them in the distant past but who is the third "hag"? :think: The way Mel carries on about them, you would think they were the 3 witches in Macbeth all sitting around a cauldron brewing up ways to fuck Mel over.... :laugh:

Mel needs to let that shit go. It's been going on for too long and it's too inconsequential to waste any amount of time on.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't have an issue with any of them, even the one that was mean to me for a time :teehe:
Yeah it's not worth the hair loss in my opinion, just a distraction in life.

It's funny for a time on Dv a lot thought I was Chinese, and called me C****.
Also got called Packi, Nigro, and a few others things i wont mention.
I just tried to get along with everyone for who they where, not a difference in looks.
In my opinion a lot of them where surprised I talked with them, and was nice.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 14th, 2022, 9:38 am I don't have an issue with any of them, even the one that was mean to me for a time :teehe:
Yeah it's not worth the hair loss in my opinion, just a distraction in life.

It's funny for a time on Dv a lot thought I was Chinese, and called me C****.
Also got called Packi, Nigro, and a few others things i wont mention.
I just tried to get along with everyone for who they where, not a difference in looks.
In my opinion a lot of them where surprised I talked with them, and was nice.
I had issues with the two on the current DV. But a lot was my own doing and it's water under the bridge. At this point I couldn't care less if they lived or died. It would make absolutely no impact on my life.

Mel needs to move on and just accept the fact that he has made a pest out of himself in many respects and not everyone is going to be tolerant of his kind of behavior.

I was a mod at TBC when Mel was in rare form... The difference is I had fun with it. At times it was kind of like a game of "Whack a Mole". Mel was banned by the Admin and he would try to sneak in under a proxy and unfortunately he was so predictable that there were nights when all I would do is shut him down before he could even make 1 post... It became like a contest between us.... :laugh:

Contrary to popular belief, in my tenure as a mod on TBC I only hit one person with the ban hammer and it wasn't Mel. In fact I used to argue for his reinstatement and the same with Odi... Odi was put on "approval only" for the longest time because he was a major thread bomber and a pest, but 9 times out of 10 I would approve his posts because he's basically harmless.... :laugh: He still is harmless... :laugh: Unfortunately TBC was kind of a mess back then as it had 2 admins and they were always at odds with each other. One was going through personal difficulties (Fash) and wasn't always available and the other (RW) was very ill and going through treatments for her illness so she wasn't always available either. It made making forum decisions somewhat dicey for me.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I had a few jealous of me in the past for some reason, I tried to be friends with them, but oh well.
There is just people childish, and crass, it's just part of the online experience.

When I modded I didn't take offense by them, but they sure did. :laugh:
As for Mel, and Odi, love them, great guys in my opinion even with the quirks that we all have in some way.
The race stuff is low, and silly with anyone, there is just one race of people.
I know cherry picking, and there is differences in peoples, but you look deeper it's social, educational, and the last few decades polarized by racist politics of the left in the media.

Fash, I love her even after the mess that happened, very sweet person, it doesn't matter where she is from, many others I have enjoyed over the years also, and miss them.
Many I don't even know, or care where they where from, and would welcome them in my home.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: March 14th, 2022, 9:09 am Mel, do you think part of it may be the C****, Nigro stuff, people are really sensitive to that stuff, and also being called hags :laugh:
Yes and no. I came from old DV, where cliques didn't really exist. Mikey had a 'hands off' approach to the board, which actually worked OK. He basically didn't care about the board.

It was a busy board, and I enjoyed it. But it didn't last forever... And here's the problem with that: I know who were behind every single change to what we see today...

Many of those hags are still around today, just via different handles. The fact that I know who they are (Lise, PC, etc.), frustrates them. They desired complete control from the start, and finally got it. But thought nobody knew...

I'm not banned because I called them cunts... I'm banned because I know what they did, and who they are.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: March 14th, 2022, 9:30 am Yeah, Mel is just a tad racist... :laugh:
I'm racist? I recently transitioned to Black! You dare call a Black man racist, bitch?

I rape yo ass, and I don't even leave a tip, cause us niggas don't tip. Bitch ass nigga...
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: March 14th, 2022, 10:56 am I was a mod at TBC when Mel was in rare form... The difference is I had fun with it. At times it was kind of like a game of "Whack a Mole". Mel was banned by the Admin and he would try to sneak in under a proxy and unfortunately he was so predictable that there were nights when all I would do is shut him down before he could even make 1 post... It became like a contest between us.... :laugh:
It was all in good fun. I like you and RW, even though you didn't like me.

Consider it pulling your pig-tails.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: March 15th, 2022, 7:01 am
Blue Frost wrote: March 14th, 2022, 9:09 am Mel, do you think part of it may be the C****, Nigro stuff, people are really sensitive to that stuff, and also being called hags :laugh:
Yes and no. I came from old DV, where cliques didn't really exist. Mikey had a 'hands off' approach to the board, which actually worked OK. He basically didn't care about the board.

It was a busy board, and I enjoyed it. But it didn't last forever... And here's the problem with that: I know who were behind every single change to what we see today...

Many of those hags are still around today, just via different handles. The fact that I know who they are (Lise, PC, etc.), frustrates them. They desired complete control from the start, and finally got it. But thought nobody knew...

I'm not banned because I called them cunts... I'm banned because I know what they did, and who they are.
I know who some are, and what went on also Mel, but they don't hate on me at all.
And besides not wanting to deal with DV anymore, the babies where a pain to Vin.
I can likely name off half the brats that ruined things, but in the end it was still Vin who derided he was tired of it.
Changing the board over to the last rendition of gay parade didn't help either, but he was already done with it.
In the end it's the leaders fault, and I'm sure Vin will admit that.
i also blame myself some for not taking a full mod position, there was a few I could have focused on that should have been stopped early on.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 15th, 2022, 7:10 am
Renee wrote: March 14th, 2022, 10:56 am I was a mod at TBC when Mel was in rare form... The difference is I had fun with it. At times it was kind of like a game of "Whack a Mole". Mel was banned by the Admin and he would try to sneak in under a proxy and unfortunately he was so predictable that there were nights when all I would do is shut him down before he could even make 1 post... It became like a contest between us.... :laugh:
It was all in good fun. I like you and RW, even though you didn't like me.

Consider it pulling your pig-tails.
Mel, it wasn't that we or I didn't "like" you. You behaved like such an awful asshole at times that you made it very hard to "like" you.

I realize that a lot of your bad behavior stems from ADHD. You are impulsive and you do stupid shit at times. I am much the same only I have learned to control it better... Also I know that you went through a period in your life that really screwed with you emotionally and it left scars...Don't deny it because it was evident to anyone on these forums with an ounce of perception or empathy. Unfortunately most people on these boards are dull, dense and basically unconcerned with anyone but themselves...It's something I've grown to dispise about most of my fellow posters on other forums and why I like to stick around here.

All in all Mel I have always considered you a welcome addition to a forum... I may have busted your chops excessively at times but it was never meant to be hateful or malicious, although it may have seemed that way at times. Contrary to popular belief I am not an angry person. I just have a low tolerance for bullshit, stupidity, socially backward behavior and or low rent attitudes. I don't think anyone can really be faulted for that.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 15th, 2022, 7:07 am
Renee wrote: March 14th, 2022, 9:30 am Yeah, Mel is just a tad racist... :laugh:
I'm racist? I recently transitioned to Black! You dare call a Black man racist, bitch?

I rape yo ass, and I don't even leave a tip, cause us niggas don't tip. Bitch ass nigga...
Sorry, I forgot that you sucked on welfare for almost 2 years. I should have known that you were full on socially Afro-engineered by now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Do they have free cheese in Canada, or did they like e did ? :laugh:

See if you are poor, and little food being constipated makes you feel full, which you are in a way, full of poop. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 15th, 2022, 7:01 am

Mel, the internet is a big place... move on. Forget those people. They don't pay you salary or have one single fucking thing to do with your life. They are just petty, little, electronic signatures sitting some backwater forum all puffed up like self-important toads. They're a joke and if micromanagement of some obscure internet forum lights up their life, then so be it. It's no skin off your ass.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 15th, 2022, 11:23 am :laugh: Do they have free cheese in Canada, or did they like e did ? :laugh:

See if you are poor, and little food being constipated makes you feel full, which you are in a way, full of poop. :laugh:
Afro-Mel doesn't like to be constipated... It makes shitting in his pants too much like work.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just wrong ^^^ :teehe:

I agree on the move on part, it's not worth it if it gets to you, I assume the fun has worn off anyhow right.
People who care is where you should be, and people you can have fun with, and being spring is here get out, and explore some more :) send cool photos.
Mel Gibson

:wink:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey working now Mel, anything good ?
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: March 16th, 2022, 10:14 am Hey working now Mel, anything good ?
Still waiting for my reno guy to call back so we can start things (things happen very slow here)! I have gathered all of the supplies necessary, including 1,000 lbs worth of tile, new tubs, toilets, schluters, shit like that... It will look good!

I'll find work again easily enough here when the time is right, with what I do. I own my house without a mortgage, so I can be a bit picky...

But rest assured, Big Red will deliver gravel to the people soon enough again!

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.