Thanks for having me...

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Mel Gibsonson

Thanks for having me...

I have now been shitcanned from this forum also. It's been a pleasure, and I wish you all the best.

Mel

Re: Thanks for having me...

I appreciated my time here, Blue.

And Renee, you kept me entertained 100% of the time...

Odie, keep true.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You are not banned from here Mel, you sure you got the password right ?
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel

I'll try registering anew. I am familiar with the workings of php BB's, and it's obvious to me that a certain Serb piece of shit most likely cancelled me via the Admin Panel. I was right about the Hag-Trifecta all along it seems...

If I'm wrong, I'll eat crow. Seeing as how I haven't lost a password in almost 20 years on forums, I probably won't be...
Melvin

The next thing that's probably going to happen now, Blue, is she will shut you down also. Be prepared. I'm not saying it will happen, but it could.
Melvin

They hover around 24/7 looking for me, so it's no big deal. They are hired to do just that, with zero pay... Just to push left wing bullshit.

To me, it's comical. To them, it's serious business!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel I looked yesterday, and today, the admin log shows nothing about you in it except me looking into it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: March 10th, 2022, 10:02 am Mel I looked yesterday, and today, the admin log shows nothing about you in it except me looking into it.
The Tri-Fecta has now decided to fuck off, so things are OK again.

Blue, you don't have access to the real logs, since you are a subsidiary of the Tri-Fecta.

The real Hag Tri-Fecta has decided to fuck off, for now...

Things are good again, but never let your guard down.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I do see whats on this forum Mel, and all there was after some messing around in the control panel was you went inactive.
I reset your account so maybe that's why you could get back in.
Could have just been a glitch in the isp, or php, I couldn't tell you that.
Glad you are back on though, it stresses me a bit.
Mel Gibson

You're good Blue. No need to even worry about me!

You are good. The Hag-Trifecta is not. They hate me and want me dead, others do not.

All is well...
Mel Gibson

Blue, the Tri-Fecta hate us. Always have, and always will.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well I don't hate them, and I doubt they really care about this forum much.
Also I really appreciate one of them letting me have the forum here, shes always been great to me, and had my forever gratitude.
I haven't any hate for any of them for that matter, I just wish we could have separated better without the mess we had.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Here is a morale boost for Melson.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 13th, 2022, 3:51 pm Here is a morale boost for Melson.

Not even 15 seconds into that shit and I was wishing someone would shove an ice pick into the base if my skull.... :wacko:

I think my ears are still bleeding.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel wrote: March 9th, 2022, 8:04 am I appreciated my time here, Blue.

Odie, keep true.
I'm glad I kept you entertained and you ain't going any where .... :laugh:

Mel, next time have a few drinks before you log in... Your hands won't shake so much and it will be easier to plug in the right password... :bored:

BTW Blue, there are times when I have difficulty logging in here as well... The "remember me" function doesn't work worth a shit and sometimes I have to attempt a "log in" 2 or 3 times before it takes... I may have mentioned this before... But don't sweat it. You have enough on your plate to deal with right now.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2022, 9:55 am Well I don't hate them, and I doubt they really care about this forum much.
Also I really appreciate one of them letting me have the forum here, shes always been great to me, and had my forever gratitude.
I haven't any hate for any of them for that matter, I just wish we could have separated better without the mess we had.
It is too bad everything fractured as it did, but the writing was on the wall from early on... It basically came down to left, right, White, and non-White. The ability for these groups to co-exist on a single forum wasn't possible it seemed, even though I did try to maintain that vision for myself in everything that I had power over.

And in doing so I am the #1 target for bans on these forums, simply for my mere presence. My work is done in one way, but you must understand my paranoia when dealing with the Hag-Trifecta... They won't stop, and run 24/7/365.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: March 13th, 2022, 10:05 pm I'm glad I kept you entertained and you ain't going any where .... :laugh:

Mel, next time have a few drinks before you log in... Your hands won't shake so much and it will be easier to plug in the right password... :bored:

BTW Blue, there are times when I have difficulty logging in here as well... The "remember me" function doesn't work worth a shit and sometimes I have to attempt a "log in" 2 or 3 times before it takes... I may have mentioned this before... But don't sweat it. You have enough on your plate to deal with right now.
It's all good my negro! I'll be back in full form soon... Just have some shit to take care of (reno related)...

Mel Gibson

When you live close to Valhalla, no morale boost is needed my Finnish freund!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh Hell, What a thing to wake up with, but at least shes cute if you turn the sound off. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: March 13th, 2022, 10:05 pm
Mel wrote: March 9th, 2022, 8:04 am I appreciated my time here, Blue.

Odie, keep true.
I'm glad I kept you entertained and you ain't going any where .... :laugh:

Interesting, I don't have an issue :think: i will look into it though, maybe something is off for people.
Maybe the groups part of the board.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.