Dreams, sleeping, or for life

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dreams, sleeping, or for life

Just a thread for dreams since most of us had them, or have them.

My dream was to get a job, have a nice family, and all be happy, that was my life dream, but never happened.
I did have nephews, and nieces, they are close as i got to my nice family, I love them very much.

Now as for dreams at night, I have some odd ones, people would say nightmares for a lot of them.
I enjoy most the nightmares so they don't bother me unless it's to do with family being hurt.
Last night I was back working, had two of them back to back, both where upsetting as in made me angry.

I don't have many good dreams, maybe once in a while I will.
I was sitting in the woods in my last one at a table with a book, very peaceful.

So, any good ones for you, or bad, and did you get your life's dream ?

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Dreams, sleeping, or for life

I had a dream a while back that my favorite hairdresser had her clothes off ( she’s gorgeous ) and fortunately nobody woke me up. She looked as good with her clothes off as I could only imagine.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Dreams, sleeping, or for life

Gotta love pervy dreams :laugh:
I don't have many of those dreams, but did back when I was a teen.
I always woke up before the good parts. :facepalm:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character