Forbidden Medicine

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Forbidden Medicine

I’ve heard of cannibis oil curing cancers. I know someone who will probably want to try this seizure cure. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07- ... zures-kids

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Forbidden Medicine

Interesting, I'm not sure about the cancer thing, may work for a few, or could be a placebo affect, but for seizures it seems logical with the chemical manipulation in the body.
i have to wonder how it affects your eating habits, and does it affect the acidity of the body.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Forbidden Medicine

Someone who used to have seizures quite often just told me that it’s been known for some time already that cannibis oil works for keeping people from having seizures.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Forbidden Medicine

I've been told my grandfather had seizures, I gotta wonder if it would have helped him.
Same with my nerve issues, nothing has worked for me so far, and I don't want the meds they give me because they have some nasty side affects with them worse than the nerve issues.
I guess maybe I need to look into it more.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character