Saint Zelensky

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Saint Zelensky

I wish someone would knock him off, his own people should want him gone, and I bet a lot do.
Your voice isn't public, you would be way down on the list Gary like my own, but I'm sure it's on a list like mine.
I'm on an FBI list most likely for many years now, but it's low on it, gun nut you know since I have guns, and ammo, and dislike the unelected government making laws, and elected one infringing.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It would save a lot of lives if saint Zelensky’s life ended. His war has destroyed the Ukraine and caused hundreds of thousands of horrible early deaths and countless horrific injuries.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I know, and remember that news after it started with the little girl crying, and another with a little boy.
Both where without parents anymore.
If I had my health back I would say I would adopt them, I wish I could.
So heart breaking the innocent has to pay for greed, and ambitions.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh look, what a coincidence, an Egyptian investigative reporter discovered that saint Zelensky’s mother in law just bought a 4,850,000$ villa and then was found beaten to death. Now we know where Justin Trudeau’s multi billion dollar aid is going. Those saying it was Ukrainian operatives are of course just conspiracy theorists. Maybe this thread is putting our lives at risk. https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20231 ... ys-family/
Yong Jessie

Gary Oak wrote: December 31st, 2023, 3:11 am Oh look, what a coincidence, an Egyptian investigative reporter discovered that saint Zelensky’s mother in law just bought a 4,850,000$ villa and then was found beaten to death. Now we know where Justin Trudeau’s multi billion dollar aid is going. Those saying it was Ukrainian operatives are of course just conspiracy theorists. Maybe this thread is putting our lives at risk. https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20231 ... ys-family/

zelensky rich alright. and what a fuking great big piece of shit with friends like this who needs enemies. He single handly done greater damage to Ukraine as it was flattened than if the enemy ie russia had just won the war after 1 week and took it over.

It was not even to be a takeover but just stay neutral. All these western media too forgets conveniently Donbas 2014 was it that Ukraine were the bad guys in this conflict. This was not out of the blue russian aggression land grab nonsense.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

In their last War Putin mentioned wanting the port cities so they have better access to the black sea.
Nobody is innocent in that fight Ukraine, or Russia.

It all comes down to the money, the average people always pay for the greed of it's leaders.
I think the big evil in it all is who is behind it. we have a lot of blame here in the US for that war, CIA, the Left, part of the Right, and Many others with power, and money.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I knew that any reporters exposing any of the many truths that expose the lies that we’re being told. This article exposed his massive thefts of donations and murder of a reporter in another country.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Old Saint Zelensky didn’t have any issues at all when a Nazi soldier who fought the Russians during World War Two was applauded in the Canadian Parliament. It’s recently came out that it was Justin Trudeau who invited him after he made the speaker of the House take the blame for it ending his career.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I am certain that this has a lot to do with why senator Lyndsey Graham likes Saint Zelensky so much. This is the leader of a country ? No wonder the Ukraine is getting destroyed. https://palexander.substack.com/p/the-m ... homosexual