Hey Mel ! got oil ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey Mel ! got oil ?

Entire U.S. supply of diesel engine oil may be wiped out in 8 weeks… no more oil until 2023 due to “Force Majeure” additive chemical shortages
https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-22- ... d-out.html

Engine Fluid is also going to be short, or gone.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Re: Hey Mel ! got oil ?

If they don't fix that soon, the nation will literally collapse. Think Mad Max... Better keep your firearm handy.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They say a year, or more till they get supplies back, only two companies make it, and they are down.
It's all intentional just like the gas thing, but it will backfire on the lunatic left in the end.

You know the hording of it has already begun by those who can afford it, I hope you at least have some for the near future.
Oh, other diesel oils are affected also so it's not just whats mentioned, good to have some of everything needed.

I always have a gun handy, might not do me much good, but Ill at least take some rat out with me.
I don't, and cannot run anymore so who will be splat the cat first.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Transport will still happen, as big Diesel engines can run regular passenger vehicle oil if needed I suppose. Regular oil will wear out a Diesel engine faster though, due to the con-rod big end hammering on the crankshaft during combustion. I suppose a thicker oil may work temporarily, something like a 15W50 car oil or so, so it can work.

That said, all trucking companies will factor potentially reduced engine life into their business model, so you will pay even more for everything, since everything is delivered by truck.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh I'm sure the prices will follow the rest of the mess Biden, and company has done.
Gotta wonder how many people will love this mess, and keep saying they do because they are Democrat.
Well at least there isn't mean tweets hurting their feelings right. :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

25 Days of Diesel Supply left in the US

Just read about an issue with diesel, might be an issue soon for all of us in the end.
Maybe Biden should not have sold off our oil, and pissed off the sellers.
Maybe he should have followed Trumps lead, and kept us free, and independent of other world powers.