Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Mr Stein apparently is a big fan of his “favourite big booty Latina” Alexandria Ocasio Cortez hoewever she blocked him and he’s suing her. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/big ... er-catcall

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Makes me want to puke just seeing her, nothing could make her hot for me. :yuk:
Just a brainless twit that lucked out because the likes of the communist Young Turks supported her because shes a tool.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I think that she’s attractive enough to work in a brothel.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If you say so Gary :unsure:
Not even with a paper bag over her head would I touch it.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now that actually is a bit unnerving…. Especially considering what I know of Charlie’s religion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just about anyone that walks around with their eyes wide open like that most the time has something wrong, some badly as those two do.
More normal people you just see the bottom of the eyes, not mostly the top.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Does AOC believe that the white Americans need to support the entire third world and white Americans are servants of theirs ? AOC and the rest of the squad also won’t condemn ham-ass’s terrorist attack but they want Israel to stop all retaliation. Is the squad a coven of satanists ? Ham-ass slaughtered babies and toddlers. https://www.westernjournal.com/aoc-furi ... rn-journal
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sick evil person is what she is.
I don't care how stupid she is evil is evil.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

AOC is crying about Israel receiving anti terrorist missiles weaponry ? These are not offensive. She’s crying because they will stop terrorist missiles from killing Jews ? She’s so sensative but crickets when it comes to horrific suffering of jews. She’s got Trudeau’s satanic loyalties.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Her, and her backers all hate Jews, they are pretty open about it even if they deny it sometimes.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

AOC wants the USA to take in millions of Palestinians. Palestinians that left Israel generations ago still consider themselves refugees as will their descendants no matter how wealthy they are. I know one in Canada who makes very good money, has a house and still wants the genocide of Jews. How Canadian is that ? When world war three finally begins how many of them will be on our enemies side ? https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-ao ... rn-journal
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

As it should be, and AOC needs sent to a Muslim country, lets see how she gets along with them.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

All of the squad should be deported to a devout Muslim country where they can enjoy shariah law. They all hate white Americans, Jews and Christians too. They want white Americans to be a minority in the USA without minority rights. Yemen, Afghanistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Tunisia , Somalia any of which would have them all begging to live in any white country.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What Megyn Kelly says in this thirty second video applies to AOC and the rest of the squad.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I really am disgusted right now about things, and yes they should just get out, and better yet thrown out with the HAMAS supporters they love.
I'm not the biggest fan of Israel, they have did, and said a few things over the years, but they are not the terrorist that kill.
HAMAS is nobodies friend, and wants us all dead, not just Jews.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I don’t believe that it’s just hamas. When Christian Lebanon let Palestinian refugees in they turned on the Christians, started a civil war destroying Lebanon. As a video that I posted on another thread showed the other Arab countries know how brainwashed the Palestinians people are by their glorifying of jihadists that they almost all are problematic. I do of course agree that they don’t just want to genocide the Jews but all infidels and will turn on their hosts if they become a high enough percentage of the population.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The Ottomans didn't even want them, that's why most of them ended up there.
Yes they want all Christians, and non Muslims dead, the left is so stupid they would kill themselves, and their future children. it's Just retardation.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justin Trudeau wants to flood half a million of them into Canada. How are they going to be of benefit to Canadians ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez has a sermon that Jesus was a Palestinian. Perhaps she should have create an encyclopedia of AOC facts. She must have done her research while working as a bartender. https://www.wnd.com/2023/12/americas-ra ... 937961ce4f
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It would be funny to think people listen to her seriously, but so many do it's not funny.
Jesus a descendant of Moses a Jew, and a darker skinned woman Zipporah possibly almost black since she had dark skin, but likely not.
Then more Jews mixing till Jesus he was likely as white as Jews are now, or close to it.
Jews are not technically white, but with all the Greek, and other nations that mixed in over time they pretty much are.
Abraham.

It's speculated, or hidden that the Levite people where full Greek that migrated in.