YOU ARE NUMBER 1! $1 million cdn reward right you can tell me without looking

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
genocide088

YOU ARE NUMBER 1! $1 million cdn reward right you can tell me without looking

who i am talking about?

and no cheating looking down. maybe one such character could answer

see this gem from the past

everyone goes on how terrible Justin son of a bitch Trudeau is

but lets remember about the fine piece of shit that started the downfall of once the greatest country in the world

Canada

a country that had everything the USA had but none of the many problems

till Pierre came to power. every since hes been in power almost every single canadian pm

has been french even thou french are what 25% if that of the canadian population

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/ ... protesters
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: YOU ARE NUMBER 1! $1 million cdn reward right you can tell me without looking

It's a matter of where you where in the US, most places was pretty normal till the left got power.
Just as in Canada, the left went nuts, and the right got silent waving white flags so the nuts run the country.
Both sides always had their own nuts, but only the left had them that majorly needed straitjackets.

I guess Canada even most the right would be considered left here in politics, but at least they where somewhat responsible.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
genocide088

Re: YOU ARE NUMBER 1! $1 million cdn reward right you can tell me without looking

yes

i dont live in canada but know many that still do. even the conservative party so called right wing its still faggotry at work

there are thou much more right wing parties in canada but if you vote for them you throwing your vote away as the aim is to get the liberals out and the still faggot conservatives have the only chance to do so

acatully anyone on this planet right now i challenge you tell me given the 2nd largest country in the world canada with way more resources than even australia has shouldnt be the richest per captia country in the world?

norway its a joke how small it is what the size of montana i checked near exact

yet the richest per captia. as the best goverment in the world one that never let in any immigrants and never let in all the corporations to rape the country like canada did.

norway goverment has $750 billion usd saved away for a rainy day for every living norweigan so even if there oil/gas boom ends they still will be in spades

the trudeau salute proves that the canadian government does nt care at all about it people. the very people that pm was elected to
govern. go see interviews with norweigans and see what they think of there goverment. and go see interviews with real canadians not immigrants what they think of there goverment
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I remember a very intelligent teacher giving the example of Switzerland pointing out what you are pointing out comparing Norway to Canada. He said it was responsible government. Pierre Turdeau and Justin Trudeau are only responsible to the satanists who run the world and they want the destruction of all the successful countries with a Christian heritage including unsuccessful ones like the Ukraine.