from Gary Oak to Oak Island

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
genocide088

from Gary Oak to Oak Island

i have been to Oak Island when i was a child. i walked over at lo tide and saw the very many jelly fish

dam lucky to make it back alive as the tide was rising back when returned back to the mainland

its in Nova Scotia if you never heard of it and famous for so called buried treasure

the latest people to go all crazy on oak island as there have been many before that went bancrupt

have found over 600 artifacts

said to have the treasure of blackbeard here

i dont believe this as why would someone bury there treasure and if so they would have come back for it

but does appear to have significant use of Oak Island in ancient times

sorry if first one abit long at 41 minutes but it necessary to know the full story

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: from Gary Oak to Oak Island

I first learned of Oak Island when I was in grade three. I wasn’t interested in school. Of course I’ve heard of it many times over the years. I believe that something was stashed there and it may very well have been treasure but if it still was there I doubt that we would know about it. I believe it was retrieved long ago. It is an interesting Canadian mystery though.
genocide088

yes

something vrey wrong with the people of today. GREED. all have this stupid idea theres big fuking pots of gold waiting for them

buried treasure.

notice how many god dam Discovery Channel gold fever digging for gold shows there have been the last 10 years

its amazing what one can convince themself regardless any logic used

i dont know why all these gold diggers figured there was treasure buried there?

i do believe thou something of great importance buried there or in ancient times it was a significant place

could believe the vikings to have found it

and they have found coconuts fibers there deeply buried yet closed coconut tree 1500 kms away is it

that would make me believe some blackbeard type was there
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's surprising the Island hasn't washed away, so many people has dug up parts of it.

Me thinks the Templar's just sit up banks in Switzerland, and continue to control the world today with other super rich ass hats.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character