Entertainment Buzz: Which Movie or TV Show Has You Hooked Right Now?

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)

Which movie or TV show has you hooked right now?

You may select 1 option

View results

DanielHausa

Entertainment Buzz: Which Movie or TV Show Has You Hooked Right Now?

???? Lights, camera, action! ????

Exciting News from the Entertainment World! ??

Are you also mesmerized by the latest blockbusters and binge-worthy TV shows? ?? Whether it's the heart-pounding suspense, the laugh-out-loud moments, or the jaw-dropping plot twists, there's always something special that draws us in. So, let's share our top picks and create the ultimate watchlist together! ??

I've been utterly engrossed in the phenomenal series insert movie or TV show title! The visual effects is simply top-notch! ??

Tell me, what's your current guilty pleasure? ?? Are you obsessed with a gripping crime thriller, a heartwarming romance, or perhaps a mind-bending sci-fi adventure? ??????????

Let's not stop at one! Share your personal favorites and let's create a diverse list of must-watch shows and movies. It's like building our very own entertainment haven! ????

We all have different tastes, and that's what makes these discussions so exciting! What do you think about current movie or TV show trend in today's world? ?? Let's dive into diverse perspectives and uncover the reasons behind our preferences.

Remember, while we indulge in the thrill of entertainment, it's equally important to stay informed about the world around us. With NewsBurrow, we can stay updated on relevant happenings without missing a beat! ????

Excited to hear from you all! ????? Comment below with your ultimate watchlist, and let's celebrate the magic of together! ?? #EntertainmentBuzz #MustWatchFaves #StayInformed

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Entertainment Buzz: Which Movie or TV Show Has You Hooked Right Now?

I rarely watch more than a few anime as they go on, but the last show was Game of throwns.
The old Dune movie was strange, but I enjoyed it.

Oh, and hello :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I finished episode 3 of Godzilla Monarch: Legacy of Monsters. New epiosde on Friday. Kurt Russell is in it for the present day scenes. His real life son Wyatt Russell plays a young version of his character that takes place in 1954. Back then they welcomed Godzilla with a big nuke. In the 2014 Godzilla movie Godzilla destroyed San Francisco. The girl main character her father left during the San Francisco attack. They are now looking for him in the present.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He was nice in a few movies.
I like the original theory, he started out as a sea iguana that was irradiated from nuclear test.

Then came the Kaiju thing, meaning the where just giant monsters that was always around.
That meant they could introduce more monsters, even ones from space.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

This fight still pretty good. Kong did a predator finisher. Godzilla wasn't at 100% or else he would have taken down MechaGodzilla all by himself. Kong is powerful but let's be real Godzilla can kill Kong easy.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I got to see the movie on TUBI, pretty fun, and but silly also.
Kong with the axes wasn't needed, blowing holes to the center of the earth was a bit much also.
It was a good watch though, and I still think Kong could have been better in it, Gorillas are no pushovers when it comes to strength, speed, and bite force.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Shin Godzilla level purple atomic breath. AI don't like the underworld. I like fights in the city with towers. Kinda look like kong gotten bigger. The scale of godzilla feels small.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Kong is bigger, they did that so he was more the size of Godzilla.

Whats with the pink Godzilla crap ?????? I don't remember him being a pinko.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: December 4th, 2023, 1:39 pm Kong is bigger, they did that so he was more the size of Godzilla.

Whats with the pink Godzilla crap ?????? I don't remember him being a pinko.
I finally figured out what was wrong with that running scene at the end of the trailer with Godzilla and Kong. Godzilla's arms are massively big. I knew there was something wrong with his look. Hope it's a tempt thing where he's jacked up to fight that evil ape.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I learned he was taking radioactive steroids for years now, he needs help :laugh:

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.