Forbidden History

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Forbidden History

As I said in this comment, she was evil, and tormented those poor people.
Look at the Catholic church through time, they are just as evil.
I have said it many times since she was alive, she was a nasty person, and if I was related to one of those people in her care, I would have killed her.
She was a believer in suffering to get to heaven, never in history has that helped anyone but the ones causing the suffering.

viewtopic.php?p=178855#p178855

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I forgot about that. Oh well,…. there’s nothing wrong with another take on some forbidden history.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't think it was forbidden as much as people wanted to feel good giving to a poor old woman that looked like a nice grandmother.
I knew what she was from just the news at the time, and from every story I saw of her with those dying people in such garbage.
She let them suffer so much, but people kept giving when she needed put in prison.
If there is a hell she will burn, and I hope that her supporters that knew burn with her.

In the Trojan war there was a priestess girl named Kassandra, she told the truth, and warned people, but nobody believed her.
It happens all the time because people don't want to believe when people tell them.
So ends Empires, and men.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I always thought she went into the Bermuda triangle.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She was working for the government spying also, and crashed is what I always seen in reports.
It could be her plane, but one island had crash evidence as well that may be hers.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Scientists may have finally just found Amelia Earhart’s plane deep down in the pacific on her way to her next destination. If she was doing some covert spying on her trip this may be forbidden history. https://www.straitstimes.com/world/unit ... arts-plane
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A little late Gary, posted above, he beat you to it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I didn’t watch the video first. I should be ashamed of myself.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nah Gary, we all miss stuff all the time, and a little extra info is always good. :)
I do find it interesting they found something that is just the shape of her craft, it may be hers this time.
Being at the depth it is how can they really find out though unless they send down cameras.
I'm sure nothing is left of her, but there would be the plane itself.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It’s likely that the Japanese shot her down when she flew over something that they didn’t want surveilled.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's what was said since it happened, but you really don't know till the craft is inspected.
Being where it may be in the water it could have been just engine failure.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Today's new The Why Files video on forbidden history.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

There’s a Knights Templar thread on Gary Oaks Corner but there’s enough forbidden history in this video to qualify it for the Forbidden History thread. I will have to watch this again as I was half asleep when I listened to it. I need to watch it. They found the bones of Jesus and John the Baptist ? It’s suspected by many that they found the Ark of the Covenant.
Yong Jessie

fun fact guess who was the fukhead that caused ww2 and was probably its biggest war criminal. and his first name wasnt adolph. history always been murdered by the side that won.

while mr hitler allowed the whole uk army at the battle of dunkirt to retreat back to the uk for 3 days. easily could have killed every single uk soldier something like 100 000 of them there and finished off the uk. did so as wanted to make peace.

after only 2 days the setup hitler invading poland churchil declared war on germany and turned a small war for germany to became the land it was forced to give to poland in the treaty of versailles to give away to get back into a world war.

and see what the so called good guys did to german civilians. killed 25 000 in the bombings of dresden with

Allied-ordered napalm attack which roasted to death 25,000 in the German city.

At 99, the former British soldier can still see the Dresden sky filled with floating women and children pulled up into the air by a typhoon of flames.

He told ITV News that he can still smell the “rotting flesh” in the rubble and recall the young bodies of children burned into "gooey mess of jelly" by the 1,500C heat of the bombing attack.

"The whole of the centre of Dresden was one big fire bomb and it was increasing by the minute, you never saw any children, the children were all melted."

And 74 years on he still maintains the British-led bombing raid is a war crime for which those who helped win the war, Winston Churchill included, should have been punished.

In the days that followed the attack he worked with Germans to clear the bodies, left lying in the street or incinerated en masse in basements, some of which remained too hot to reach for some weeks.

He maintains the mass killing of women, children and the elderly in Dresden, signed off by the British Prime Minister to pummel the Germans into surrender, was nothing like the Blitz that struck his home city of London.

Mr Gregg said he returned home a “psychopath”, a self-confessed danger to society and all forms of authority that he encountered in the decades afterwards.

and then there was hamburg only carpet bombed killed 40 000. its stated goal to cause as much general damage as possible and loss of life thru large scale fires. for the rest of there lives anyone that managed to survive this was traumatized about even seeing a fire. firestorms were everywhere

dont believe the pack of lies you were told about ww1 and ww2. its all been cherry picked and taken out of context. and still much is heavily censored on google and youtube. if you want to find UNcensored stuff backed up with evidence use

www.YANDEX.com search engine not google heavily censored garbage results

and will history always murdered by the side that won

why is it so fashionable for all these other sides to claim to be you know what h survivors that still till this day get reparations for this but you never ever get a chance to hear of a dresden napalm survivor?

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Germany didn't loose WW1, they gave away the stalemate, and possible win.
The ruling class, and rich sold the Germans out like they are doing now to the USA, and the whole of the western world.
People will never learn though, and do something about being used, we are all sheep for them to slaughter, and misuse for some coin.

The old man there he said some stuff I have been told myself from old veterans that are gone now.
Many after the war stationed there where now liked at all, and even when my dad spent time in Germany people would spit at them, and throw things.
I really can't blame them, but they did just as bad in the war, or turned an eye away from it.
Just remember though, only like 10% where NAZI, it doesn't take a lot to control.
10% of Japan was Samurai in the past, they could cut you down for little to nothing.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just came to mind, who do you think are paying for all that EU stuff around Europe today, Garmany, the people are being run dry for that mess there.
The UK is being ran dry also.
The Far Right in Germany if they win it might change, but lets see if that happens, they want to exit the EU, and get the invaders deported.
Yong Jessie

while its not exactly forbidden. maybe like not known. i do believe this usa taking part in WW1 that was caused by special lobby groups to join the ally side cant mention who but you can search perhaos the biggest ever disaster for the european world. there would have been no WW2 no Cold war no communist revolution and much more see this.

Though America's entry brought a quick end to the carnage, entering the war was actually disastrous in its long
term consequences for Western, Christian Civilization. Had America stayed out of it, it is almost certain that the
war would have ended in a negotiated peace with neither side achieving a victory. There would therefore have
been no Versailles Treaty. Germany would not have been dismembered. Germany would have maintained her army
intact and would have maintained her peace agreement with Russia (Treaty of Brest-Litovsk). The Czar would
likely not have abdicated and the German Empire would have remained intact. Bolshevism would most likely have
been nipped in the bud instead of taking control of Russia. The Austro-Hungarian Empire would have remained
intact. So, also, would the Ottoman Empire, which would have precluded the creation of the state of Israel and all
of the negative consequences resulting from that. There would have been no Communist revolution in Germany,
Hungary or Italy. The Spanish Civil War would not have occurred. There would have been no World War II, no
Cold War, and Communism would not have taken control of Central and Eastern Europe. Aunified Europe, not
unlike the European Union of today, except much larger and much more prosperous, would almost certainly have
formed with Germany as its dominant member. In short, Europe would have stabilized and become a dynamic
economic power in the world. America's entry into the war was perhaps the greatest disaster in European history
in its unintended consequences.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

After that raping of Germany after the war I can understand why Hitler came to power.
After the treaty France, and others actually invaded Germany trying to force reparations by taking industry, and trying to make workers work.
Who wouldn't feel like wanting revenge, they had little reason for that, and the ridicules expectation of repayment.
Germans where already angry with the leadership, Hitler almost had a clean run if not for Paul Von Hindenburg, and his supporters.

Those same people who sold out Germany also wanted the war.
They made a lot of money from the blood of millions, and never paid for that so WW2 happened as well.
The Kaiser was part also, but his people was those who had the money.
Germany was also the Russia of Today as in the outcast of Europe, but very important in the markets like today.
Today they are European, then they where all out German if that's understandable.
With the Right gaining ground today maybe they will get a little of that Identity back, some of it is good in my opinion just like being proud of your country is a good thing.

I'm not supporting what Germany did, the leadership was quite idiotic in who they targeted, and how they treated the conquered.
They got what they deserved after WW2 minus the innocent ones.
How they treated the Polish people alone was bad enough, but their own people suffered so much as well.
The vision of perfect was mass murder of those who where not, and the mutilations also.
One story I read years back said if Hitler had his wish of pure it would have took four hundred years to weed out the impure.
Imagine the deaths, and sorrow from that on the world including Germany.

:blush:
Sorry for rambling.
Yong Jessie

heres another back up of the worst thing ever to happen to europe when the usa picked sides and got involved in ww1. they were coerrced into it from a certain special lobby group.

ive often thought about how much better wed be now if this event had never happened.

germany not at all wanted any world world 2 that was done from the treaty of versaille ill include that too how outragoues its conditions were.
that germany had no say

truth of the matter you can do more research goes back to like 1870 or so the new world order had it in for germany. total nonsense germany was this war mongering country quite the opposite see paragraphy below. hitler was a landscape painter. and a vegetarian caused he loved animals so much. and go back furhter

here is a good summary. no way was any of the world wars germany being the attacker. they were provoked as were the biggest threat ever to the new world order.

In 1905 Andrew Dickson White, a noted American historian, educator, and United States Ambassador to
Germany, wrote just nine years before the outbreak of World War I: "Germany, from a great confused mass of
warriors and thinkers and workers, militant at cross-purposes, wearing themselves out in vain struggles,
and preyed upon by malevolent neighbors, has become [after consolidation] a great power in arms, in art, in
science, in literature; a fortress of high thought; a guardian of civilization; the natural ally of every nation
which seeks the better development of humanity."

The German people have historically made great contributions in every sphere of cultural, intellectual, and
scientific achievement. In the field of music, there were such eighteenth century geniuses as Bach, Hayden,
Mozart, Beethoven, Shubert and Schuman, to name a few. This musical genius continued in the nineteenth century
with the Strausses, Mahler and Richard Wagner. There were the literary contributions of Goethe and Schiller; the
historical works of Ranke and Niebuhr; the philosophical studies of Kant and Hegel; and the great scientific
contributions of Alexander von Humboldt and William Conrad Roentgen. These are only a few examples of a very
long list. The Prussian system of higher education and the cultural flowering which characterized Prussia during
the years following the Napoleonic wars greatly influenced both Europe and America. The American public
school system as well as our university system was deliberately modeled after the Prussian public school system
and university system. Germany was admired by the world as a center of learning, for its high culture and for its
achievements in every field; but also for its culture of honesty, hard work, orderliness and thrift, which existed
even at the lowest level of society.

British scholars and journalists had been very favorably disposed toward all things German, including their
history, culture, and institutions throughout the nineteenth century. The highly respected Cambridge historian
Herbert Butterfield commented extensively on Britain's high regard for Germany.
Yong Jessie

and here is nice summary of the outrageous conditions of the TREATY OF VERSAILLES that Germany was forced to 100% take all responsibly for WW1. Germany very much reduced in size after this. Every single one of its colonies gone. And now you know how the glolbalists formed the new nation of Czechoslovakia.

The Treaty contains 440 clauses, 414 of which are dedicated towards punishing Germany for a
war that it was imposed upon her!

Among the key provisions that a disarmed Germany and Austria (Treaty of St. Germaine) are forced to
accept at gunpoint and while under a hunger blockade are:

1. Germany must accept 100% responsibility for the war.
2. German armed forces restricted to 100,000 men.
3. The industrial German Rhineland will be occupied by French troops for 15 years.
4. Kaiser Wilhelm II (safe in Holland) should be tried for "offenses against international morality".
5. The German region of West Prussia is given to the new nation of Poland.
Two million West Prussians are forcefully expelled from their homes, and East Prussia is left isolated
from the rest of Germany!
6. The German Sudetenland region is put under the rule of the new nation of ‘Czechoslovakia’.
7. The new state of Austria is forbidden from uniting with their brothers in Germany.
8. Germany is stripped of African colonies. Britain, France, & Belgium take them.
9. The coal-rich Saar region of Germany is placed under League of Nations control for 15 years. During
this time, its coal is to be shipped to France.
10. The Baltic Sea port city of Danzig is separated from Germany and declared a "free city."
11. Germany is forced to pay massive war reparations in the form of money and natural resources. The
crushing debt payments (equal to 1 Trillion dollars in modern currency) will devastate the German
economy and soon cause a hyperinflationary monetary collapse.