Forbidden History

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Yong Jessie

Re: Forbidden History

And back to the worst thing ever to happen to europe was USA getting involved in WW! and joining the globalist side.

It from another source backs up what the first link did as well more or less.

IF you have ADD haha just read this first line being to the question Should the USA have stayed out of world war !?

The answer to the first question is easy: of course.

https://www.iwp.edu/articles/2019/03/21 ... rld-war-i/

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Very interesting. I believe that Germany also had some territory in China as well. Didn’t generally George Patton say that we’re killing the best people in Europe ? I wonder what he knew about the plan ? Perhaps what he knew is why they killed him which also could be considered forbidden history.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The Germans where likely the best trained at the time, even over the US forces.
Patton knew this, and wanted to use what was left of the German army, and march into Russia.
He didn't hide his wants, and so he was likely assassinated.
The Brass wanted the war over, Americans did on the most part, and really it would have been pretty bad making the German army fight on.
Those men, and most the Allied forces needed rest, and the civilians needed to try to rebuild which took what was left of the military.

Patton knew Russia was an issue, he just wanted to put an end to that before it really started.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Americans I have recently learned were a force to be reckoned with. The movie Patton showed this. In the First World War the Americans were often so gung ho that they’d pass some of the Germans and then have the Germans attacking them from behind. They of course adapted to stop this from reoccurring.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

War started in late 41, almost 42 for the Americans, they went against a seasoned Army, and what the Americans brought was fresh green troops, but numbers.
Our soldiers did adapt, and we did have Patton, but we also had Bradly which Patton wouldn't have been able if not for him.
Bradly gave Patton perfect logistics not many could have at the time, so he could run through stretching supplies.
Patton yeah was a great General, but thanks to Bradly.

I would say it took a good two years for us to catch up, and become the great fighting force after learning from a lot of mistakes.
I would say we did better than the Brits with that idiot Montgomery running their 8th Army, he had to be related to our McArther.

I would also think maybe the whole thing would have been a lot longer, or Germany might have been blown up with the A bomb if Rommel wasn't killed.
For those saying well he lost North Africa, well that's because he wasn't given supplies he needed.
Hitler, and the jealous Generals in Europe thought they deserved the supplies more.
Rommel was that good of a General, and contrary to people belief that all Germans where NAZI, Rommel was more a soldier, and didn't support all their Ideas.
He was a German first.
He was one of the few generals also not considered a war criminal since he treated people well, and the POWS treated with respect.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Yong Jessie

been quite buzy focus has changed am barely alive just surving now so cant post only once in a leap year. found this gem. its dam difficult with huge censorship on youtube. amazingly this video didnt get taken down.

all fuking lies propaganda like hell israel didnt know hamas would attack as was it clear sight before what was happening. this war is nothing to do with going after hamas but something awhole lot bigger than that. oh and as it been proven alot of what youve been told was fabrication what are you really that naive that these same people that won ww2 told you the truth and nothing about the truth and didnt fabricate anything to get there prize israel.

fun fact there were 20 million christians that died in ww2. you can find that in the world almanac before after ww2 numbers. i not need to discuss how many these people actually died as get banned. but never ever ever has been mentioned or there voices heard they also suffered greatly and where is there homeland state.

history has been greatly murdered by the side that won. and the side that lost voice is never heard to even stand up for themself in some trial. oh boy there was so much lies fabrications ww2. go thru each and every claim and do research and never accept according paid shill that lived thru it said or paid shill historian says. no demand evidence.

Yong Jessie

been quite buzy focus has changed am barely alive just surving now so cant post only once in a leap year. found this gem. its dam difficult with huge censorship on youtube. amazingly this video didnt get taken down.

all fuking lies propaganda like hell israel didnt know hamas would attack as was it clear sight before what was happening. this war is nothing to do with going after hamas but something awhole lot bigger than that. oh and as it been proven alot of what youve been told was fabrication what are you really that naive that these same people that won ww2 told you the truth and nothing about the truth and didnt fabricate anything to get there prize israel.

fun fact there were 20 million christians that died in ww2. you can find that in the world almanac before after ww2 numbers. i not need to discuss how many these people actually died as get banned. but never ever ever has been mentioned or there voices heard they also suffered greatly and where is there homeland state.

history has been greatly murdered by the side that won. and the side that lost voice is never heard to even stand up for themself in some trial. oh boy there was so much lies fabrications ww2. go thru each and every claim and do research and never accept according paid shill that lived thru it said or paid shill historian says. no demand evidence.

hurry up and watch this did read israel is trying to get this video removed from youtube. may already be before you click on it. its a tame video actaully but you are never allow to demand any evidence of them.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What happened ? I tried to phone you twice. I hadn’t heard from you since March 8. Leif even emailed me asking what happened to you. Gaza is so full of informants that Israel probably knew. I’ll have to watch this video after work though as to not drain my battery.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yong Jessie wrote: April 14th, 2024, 5:32 am been quite buzy focus has changed am barely alive just surving now so cant post only once in a leap year. found this gem. its dam difficult with huge censorship on youtube. amazingly this video didnt get taken down.

hurry up and watch this did read israel is trying to get this video removed from youtube. may already be before you click on it. its a tame video actaully but you are never allow to demand any evidence of them.

On day one I read Netenyahu knew it was coming, and let it happen.
As for WW2 deaths, there was many peoples on the Germans list for Genocide, including a lot of their own.
You had Gays, Mentally ill, people with genetic defects, and Jehovah's witnesses.
They the peoples of the world, Jews was a beginning, you also had Slavic people, they cheered his armies as liberators just to be slaughtered on mass.
Blacks was on the list, and any other non so called Arien peoples.
Yong Jessie

this i knew abit already. i didnt know about the cause of the armenian holocaust. i do believe most all wars happened cause of money they would have lost. usa invasion in iraq done as iraq to trade oil in euros and end the petro dollar. ditto war in libya but they were to trade there oil in gold. if you dont realize how big a deal it for the usa to always have the worlds currency the usd. then go see what happens to the usa and any americans standard of llving when the world doesnt use the usd anymore as the world reserve currency.

usa went DAM fast into iraq to invade lies weapoins mass destruction. and libya as well. notice they didnt go into syria as nothing in it for them. well i not really know about that conflict but just saying. just get of your head all these wars its good vs evil why it happened. was rivallies they needed to sqaushed before they rose up. ditto why is usa and the west really helping ukraine a non nato country none of there business? can only be to weaken russia the threat to the usa economy.

https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/je ... ment-67405
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hi Yong Jessie, I am glad to see your back. What’s happening where you are ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Iraq did have illegal weapons, they where buries, and I believe some might have been sent to Iran.
The war was because of Kuwait, they where stealing oil from Iraq by side drilling into Iraq territory.
The US joined in because Bush needed a war, his family made a lot of money from it just like LBJ did with Vietnam.
He wanted that second run also as president, and doing all that he let the Democrats run wild with spending, and making bad laws, rules, and regulations.

The Armenians, very sad thing, the majority of them where loyal to the Ottomans, and even in high office, and military.
They where done just like the Jews under Hitler.
You can call Rothschild Jews, and some others, but they are not jews except in name.
Look at George Soros, he is a bloody NAZI, and misses the days of Hitler by his own words.