Re: The Illusion of time

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Re: The Illusion of time

Here are a number of examples of the Mandela effect. Perhaps the Mandela effect is a consequence of God going back in time to fix things. https://www.menshealth.com/trending-new ... ESKi7Ha1QA

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s four more time slip tales. At least the policeman and Oxford scholars stories I would expect to have some credibility. The Vatican having such a device doesn’t surprise me. The American soldier from the near future should be able to verify as he would already be alive now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I believe you are traveling forward through time, if not where are we going, and where did time go !
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

We are going forward in time but if any of these time slip stories are true then there may be ways that time can have a glitch , fold back on itself or something.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't see the glitch being proven at any time, time in my view, and from what I learned is linear which is forward with no looping of them.
You can see into the past though by looking at stars, and galaxies, but they are still moving forward in that view from the past.
I hope you comprehend that last part, I can be vague explaining sometimes.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character