Mysterious Deaths

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Mysterious Deaths

Tragedy as girl, 18, dies of blood clot two weeks after Covid vaccine
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... d-23485810

So if the CDC came out today, and said the vaccines cause blood clots would someone be held accountable ? Well they did say it does so who is going to prison ?

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Theee covid vaccines many believe to be a scam for big pharma to make big bucks. If law suits for suffering and wrongful deaths are allowed it may be gigantic costly disaster for them. I think that they are too powerful. The number of death by covid must be countless.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have heard about Micheal Rockefeller’s death a number of times of the decades but really didn’t know much about it. Did he actually survive and go native ? I wonder if his family secretly knows the truth ?
genocide088

if you did or didnt know Koh Tao Thailand nickname is the Death Island very many mysterious deaths

well they arent went you understand thailand the worlds most corrupted country and especially any of the islands

anything is possible to get away with no rule of law. one big mafia own each island do as they please

genocide088

special bonus goes back a few years but how bout 81 deaths and never anyone went to jail for it

but if you see last post taking a wild fuking guess. acatully all these mysteries of the world are not mysteries but coverups

like MH370 the malaysian government knows dam well was mass suicide but destroyed all the evidence that pins it to the pilot

and doesnt ever want the plane found

but that another mystery back to this one. so many fuked up loser thai expats defenders upon showing them this while knew it was disgraceful how was ever allowed to happen. just gave some wishy washy oh its not big deal happens everywhere. bla bla bla

in thailand has always been the case its not a few bad apples as every country has but whole fuking orchards of them how crimes like this ever allowed to happen. everyone was paid off and corrupted without near exception

https://southeastasiaglobe.com/cathay-p ... ht-cx700z/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I finally watched the video on Death Island. It really shows what I’ve heard about the police not helping the foreigners and protecting Thais. It also gives a good idea why foreigners in Thailand keep falling off high balconies and never off of the 1st or second floors,
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This Boeing whistleblower John Barnett was just found dead of a gunshot wound in s as parking lot. Apparently it was self inflicted.( as if !)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Years back early 90s maybe another person that came out committed suicide also.
Boeing might be working with Hillary Clinton. :woot:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Apparently there are things that if you merely post them on the internet you also will be taken out. I would hazard a guess that even mentioned around a smart phone would be enough.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This beautiful blonde I had to have been at least a nine but probably a ten and is dead at the age of 36. She did exposé Oprah, P Diddy, the Rock. I had never heard of Kyle Melissa Roth ? I believe that this is a mysterious death as they don’t appear to even know the cause of death. She was beautiful enough for a spot on the Blondes thread. https://www.wnd.com/2024/04/controversi ... -4-18-2024