Mysterious Deaths

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Mysterious Deaths

Quayle on Mysterious Deaths

Author Steve Quayle discuss the recent mysterious death of David Kelly and other scientists around the world. Quayle said he suspects Dr. Kelly, Britain's leading scientific expert on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction, didn't commit suicide but rather was silenced to cover up things he knew.

He connected Kelly's demise with a number of odd deaths of microbiologists (as reported in this article) that began in 2001. Quayle suggested that a "genetically altered super plague" is being clandestinely developed and that these scientists may have been killed to prevent them from making an antidote or vaccine for it, or spreading information about the project.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Mysterious Deaths

I wouldn't doubt that someone, or many are working on a super bug, some people want it to kill the majority off.
Like I mentioned on DV, after the Black plague came the Renascence, and many people became more wealthy.
Well thats because so many dies, and others came into money, and property.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Marilyn Monroe was a mysterious death
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yes so was a few Kennedy's afterwards.

Hey hi Gary, hope your alright this evening :) anything good going on this weekend ?
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-ev ... 012-7?op=1

Do Hollywood stars ever actually get convicted for anything serious ? It seems they always get off no matter how obvious it is. I have reasons to believe that they don't get to be stars unless they are connected to a high degree.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Wagner I believe got away with murder, every time I see him, or her on TV that day comes to mind.
I don't see how they never went further, and at least tried to convict him.
Maybe no evidence, but I would bet their was at the time.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://english.pravda.ru/society/storie ... kubrick-0/

I strongly suspect that Stanley Kubrick was killed during the filming of Eys Wide Shut as this is a taboo topic that no editor would allow to be published and all mainstream press editors are secret society fellows. I asked a friend who experience3d Satanic Ritual abuse from six years old until she was eleven when she ran away from home. I asked her if there was music and she screamed at me " why do you ask me if there was music ?" and I replied "I watched the movie Eyes Wide Shut, was there music ?" and she screamed YES THERE WAS MUSIC,...EYES WIDE SHUT WAS TAME !" There are some strange things going on in this world. Stanley Kubricks death I believe falls into the category of mysterious deaths
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe so, there is much to gain by a few by someone like him dying .
666 :laugh: 616 :think:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here is the one I read before on him http://saturndeathcult.com/crimes-of-th ... eath-cult/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sad one here I always wondered about .

http://www.eonline.com/news/184064/nata ... ood-deaths
Bruce Lee: The martial artist's shocking, sudden death on July 20, 1973, was not going to be easy to explain. Lee was after all so fit, so vital and so young
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

One Cambodian chinese told me that the triads used a girl to poison Bruce Lee. I also suspect that Chinese jealousy also played a part in the motive to kill him
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The Triad had lots of motive, and he did anger a lot of people wanting revenge .
I wouldn't doubt he was poisoned, that was one of the first things mentioned when he died, and who else had as much experience to kill like that.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

JFK Assassination Special X:

In the first half of Wednesday's show, JFK assassination researcher Michael Cohen shared his theory that Madame Nhu, the de facto First Lady of South Vietnam, instigated the president's assassination, as revenge for Kennedy having ordered the CIA to kill her husband in a coup attempt. Further, Kennedy had sparred with Nhu over her policy of trying convert Buddhists to Catholicism in Vietnam by burning down their temples, he detailed. According to a series of New York Times articles, Nhu threatened to kill JFK during a live press conference she held. The Warren Commission labeled her as a suspect, but kept all information about her secret at the time they produced their report, he noted.

Richard Nixon was in Dallas the day Kennedy died, serving as a conduit for the assassination teams, Cohen asserted. He conjectured that Nhu had contacted Nixon about arranging the assassination, and offered unlimited funds. She stipulated that JFK had to die on November 22nd at 1pm, and he must be shot in the the head. The date was given to her by an astrologer in Saigon, and the type of wound correlated with the way her husband had been shot, he explained.

In the latter half, researcher Jim DiEugenio discussed his decades of work uncovering new information about who was behind the assassination of JFK, including the role of Allen Dulles in the cover-up. A revised and expanded version of his 20-year-old book Destiny Betrayed, was recently published, in which he incorporated information from declassified documents from the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB), such as material about the Jim Garrison investigation and Clay Shaw. "I've come to the conclusion that Garrison was one-step below the middle level of the conspiracy," he said, outlining who the people were at the ground level of the plot as George DeMorhenschildt in Dallas, Ferrie, Shaw, & Bannister in New Orleans, and Ruth & Michael Paine in Dallas. At the middle level were David Phillips and Howard Hunt, he continued.

There were three sniper teams used in Dallas, one at the grassy knoll, another at the Depository Building, and a third at the Dal-Tex building, producing the perfect "L-shaped ambush," for when the motorcade passed, he said. He also pointed out the inconsistency of the conclusions of the Warren Commission (single bullet theory), the FBI (multiple bullets), and the CIA (two assassins firing from two different directions). As to why so many varied theories have cropped up over the years about the JFK assassination, DiEugenio suggested that the powers-that-be intended for multiple theories to emerge as a deliberate misdirection ploy. Many files weren't declassified until 1994, so a lot of theories up until that time were based on speculation rather than facts, he added.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This is quite interesting. I was just talking to someone about JFK's murder and how the wife of Diem [Madam Nhu ] had been extremely evil. My friend was telling me. I remember reading that Diem was trained by the jesuits as had Pol Pot. Now Kennedy being Catholic also tried to eliminate Castro who is a catholic shill. I used to think that Kennedy was a catholic shill however he also knocked of Diem. Kennedy tried to get rid of the federal reserve, issue American banknotes,tried to get rid of the exNazi controlled CIA as he must have some to believe that the CIA had become an evil monster. Has the CIA hijacked the presidency the same way the Jesuits have taken control of Rome ? It seems to me that Kennedy may have been trying to bring the presidency back to what the constitution says it is supposed to be.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Right now the CIA is majorly causing issues with the Military, the ranks of Generals being replaced, and ridden on is amazing.
The news isn't saying much of anything, they are complacent with the gang in the Whitehouse .

Kennedy I still say that Johnson had a hand in his death, he had all to gain from it .
His family was making millions off the war, and Kennedy wanted it stopped.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

There is a phot of Johnson being inaugerated with one man winking at him while Jackie Kennedy is standing beside him. I have heard that Johnson is the only person who could authorise the route change so that Kennedy would be in deely Plaza or whatever that places name is. That is a very interesting point with those generals being fired. Could it be that those generals were actually just patriots ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is a major purging of military brass going on, and I think to install a more favorable bunch to the CIA.
Look at what happen in Libya, the CIA safe house, and Turkish ambassadors there just before the attack, and nobody for over 8 hours to help the embassy .
The help they needed was an hour away, and the house was close, but no help.
All is important somehow to the purging going on, the CIA is winning .
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just sitting here watching Game Of Death, Bruce Lee making that movie might have really provoked the wrong people, and the scene where the bullet was exchanged on the set with a real one is pretty similar to his son being killed.
Maybe he didn't really die like in the movie, and faked his death, he likely had the connections to do so.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Bruce Lee was a 14 K triad member. Chinese are very jealous and Bruce Lee was rich and famous. The triad world is such plain evil.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now this video raises a very valid point. It is interesting how these conspiracy theorists who get enough publicity become suicidal. :scratch: So this former CIA agent and pilot just out of the blue just decided to kill himself , his kids and HIS DOG ! :think: I guess as long as bluefrost remains lowkey we have little to worry about :cool:

http://beforeitsnews.com/9-11-and-groun ... 39534.html