Mysterious Deaths

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Mysterious Deaths

LOL I'm low key, or no key.
I do call my Reps though, and complain, and to tell my opinion.

I saw something earlier where someone got into Bush's computer info, maybe something more will be out this evening.
Maybe if something important is there we will see

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mysterious Deaths

http://xavianthaze.blogspot.ca/2013/03/ ... amous.html

This one is an old one. Meriwether Lewis was the Lewis in Lewis and Clarke.

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ill have to check that out later, I didn't even know he was supposedly murdered, or masonic. :think:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://www.naturalnews.com/038616_John_ ... crash.html

Obama wants your guns and it seems that he has no qualms about killing for them either
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The drugs, and the crazy was responsible, not to mention his mother that owned the guns, and made them available to a crazy little punk she spawned.
The mans death is suspicious, and I wouldn't doubt anything Obama, and crew would do.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mysterious Deaths

Gary Oak wrote:http://xavianthaze.blogspot.ca/2013/03/ ... amous.html

This one is an old one. Meriwether Lewis was the Lewis in Lewis and Clarke.

[video][/video]
Very interesting, and to think of it one of my Grandmothers may have been Mandan, she was from Tennessee on the border with Kentucky.
There was tales of blondish blue eyed Indians in that region.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mysterious Deaths

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:bump:
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

It says video not available in my country.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is a firefox add on for that :think: It works also, but I forget the name.
Ill have a look around for it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Kennedy Assassination Enablers

JFK Assassination Enablers?
Guest Column by Hugh Turley
To participate in a forum on this article go to B
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://ca.omg.yahoo.com/news/jiah-khan- ... eekly.html

With all the honour killings and wife killing in the southeast asian community I don't believe that this death isn't suspicious. Why would a famous beautiful and rich star kill herself ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

They do seem to be very good at knocking people off in car accidents

Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Reuters
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mysterious Deaths

Gary Oak wrote:http://ca.omg.yahoo.com/news/jiah-khan- ... eekly.html

With all the honour killings and wife killing in the southeast asian community I don't believe that this death isn't suspicious. Why would a famous beautiful and rich star kill herself ?
Maybe she was having issues with keeping up to expectations, and keeping her weight down. :( Sad how ever it happened.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

CIA Heart Attack Weapon

http://www.wanttoknow.info/war/top_secret_weapon_lethal

I heard about this weapon decades ago. They have some real experts. What new lethal tricks are they using now ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Don't Expose 9/11

http://govtslaves.info/100-certain-911- ... k-ops-hit/

Well I don't expect the mainstream media will won't say the obvious about Philip Marshal's death
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Russian Philogist Vladislav Ilyich-Svitich

I read in Mongolia Travels In The Untamed Land by one of the top Asia experts Jasper Becker on page 264 that this Russian Philogist [ I don't know what a philogist is Vladislav Ilyitch-Svitich died in a car accident before fully expounding on his belief that all the 28,000 known to exist derive from six familieswhich share roots in 1,200 common words. The reason that I put this death in the mysterious deaths thread is that I always find it mysterious how top scientists get killed in car accidents ,get stabbed to death by assailants ,fall off of balconies etc... shortly before making public their findings or just after doing so. Was Vladislav Ilyitch-Svitich on to something that would expose to the world a lie that would inevitably lead to other truths that the people at the top want suppressed ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mysterious Deaths

Gary Oak wrote:http://govtslaves.info/100-certain-911- ... k-ops-hit/

Well I don't expect the mainstream media will won't say the obvious about Philip Marshal's death
If true, and who really can tell it would be a shame we have came to these times.
If America was as great as it was suppose to be the government would never have this power over us.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Nuclear Waste Photo-Deactivation Creator Dies In Car Acciden

When these top scientists die from car accidents and falling out of windows or balconies my money says that they were assassinated. Now why would they be knockingoff this scientist who has found a way to de radiate radioactive material ? Could it be that THEY don't want the radiation from Fukushima cleaned up and that that radiation is part of their plan ?

Nuclear Waste Photo-Deactivation
Creator Dies In Car Accident
Press Release

Nuclear Solutions, Inc.

4-8-2

MERIDIAN, Idaho--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 8, 2002--Nuclear Solutions, Inc. (OTCBB:NSOL - news) regretfully announces the death of Dr. Paul M. Brown. Dr. Brown was killed on April 7, 2002 in an automobile accident in Boise, Idaho. He developed the idea for the Company's patented photoremediation technology for the remediation of nuclear waste that will now be his legacy. He is survived by his wife and two children. ``Our team is saddened by this tragic loss, however, we remain fully committed to realizing the vision that Dr. Brown inspired us with. His vision holds the promise of safe and economical treatment of nuclear waste and the potential for a new generation of power reactors,'' said John Dempsey, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. ``We have assembled a management and scientific team that is competent and fully capable of implementing the technology that Dr. Brown invented as well as our newer acquisitions such as our GHR tritium removal technology,'' he concluded. John Dempsey and Patrick Herda, co-founder and Vice President of Business Development will direct the company's activities until a new CEO is appointed by the company's board of directors. Their efforts will be supported by Dr. Qi Ao, Vice President of Research and Development and Adrian Joseph, PhD., Vice President of Special Projects. 1. The application of photonuclear physics to nuclear waste is called Photodeactivation. Photodeactivation involves the irradiation of specific radioactive isotopes to force the emission of a neutron, thereby producing an isotope of reduced atomic mass. These resultant isotopes can be characteristically either not radioactive or radioactive with a short half-life. The fundamental mechanism works on the laboratory scale, and preliminary research suggests that this technology will also work on the industrial scale. NSOL is taking the steps necessary for commercialization of the technology. As for most of the advanced nuclear technologies developed today, computer simulation is one of the most important and necessary steps. NSOL will use and improve a series of nuclear simulation codes *(MCNP). The new set of simulation codes will allow the NSOL research and development team to design, test, improve, and develop experiments and commercial facilities through computer modeling. NSOL plans to capitalize on its patent and patent-pending technology by forming strategic alliances and joint ventures with well-established leaders in the nuclear industry. Continued revenue streams are expected through licensing of the technology with both upfront fees and ongoing royalties. 2. NSOL's technology, the HYPERCON(TM) ADS process, is an X-ray based photodisintegration process. The technology could be developed into new applications for remediation of nuclear waste. The proposed process would operate at a sub-critical level, and be inherently safe. Any excess heat produced by the process could also be recovered to generate electricity. 3. NSOL holds a licencefor theexclusive worldwide rights to a proprietary technology for the removal of radioactive isotopes from contaminated wastewater called GHR. Water containing ritium and deuterium is currently stored in several locations worldwide due to the expense of available methods of treatment. Severe health problems for humans and animals are linked to these contaminants and pose a worldwide environmental threat. Several methods for the extraction of tritium from water are currently available. However these methods such as chemical, electrolytic, ion exchange, or distillation systems have high costs associated with their operation. As a result significant quantities of tritium-contaminated water are being stored rather than treated due to cost concerns. The storage of tritium-contaminated water poses a risk to the environment due to the high mobility of water after a containment failure.