Mysterious Deaths

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mysterious Deaths

Blue Frost wrote: They do know, to them it's easy, and since people trust them they can easily. It would be bad for business, i'm not sure if any rational person would do that unless they had more of a motive.
More like her big fake tits had too much saline in them and the artery ripped while she was doing jumping jacks. :laugh:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Mysterious Deaths

:facepalm: Going to hell :evil: :laugh: I shouldn't laugh, but I did.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mysterious Deaths

Blue Frost wrote: :facepalm: Going to hell :evil: :laugh: I shouldn't laugh, but I did.
Well it's more entertaining than blaming it on the chiropractor. :laugh:

When you're well endowed, you gotta tie the girls up tight if you are going to get active. Believe me, I know from experience. The industrial bra I used to wear when I would get geared up to play ball could have been used to tie down lawn mowers on a landscaper's trailer.

No shit, true story.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

most my family has big ones, the woman that is, and some of the men. Some had reduction surgery, but they all came back.
I feel for you all, gotta wreak havoc on the back, and back.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mysterious Deaths

Blue Frost wrote: most my family has big ones, the woman that is, and some of the men. Some had reduction surgery, but they all came back.
I feel for you all, gotta wreak havoc on the back, and back.
Having big boobs is nice when you're like 20; at 20 they're perky and firm, .....everybody wants to touch them and they're fun at parties.

Not so much at 40; at 40 they're sort of sloppy, like two big bowls of Jello;.....lime Jello, ....you know,....the kind nobody likes.

But at 50, I figure things will get better, I should be able to tuck them in my pants. :thumbsup:

At 60....nose dive....fucken rug burns :o..... but by then I should be able to tie them in a knot, sling them over my head and pretend I'm a hunch back. At least Halloween should be fun. :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:
I know young woman who had them reduced, family also. LOL, I used to like Lime jello :laugh: now I wont be able to eat it again.
i know the issues they can create, and like I said i feel sorry for woman with them breaking their backs.
Some like the attention, and that's fine, but with the people I know with them they get tiring after a while even if they liked the attention.
The smaller woman should be grateful if they have them in my view.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Years ago, after l lost a whole ass load of weight (over 200lbs), I had some plastic surgery done, a slight tummy tuck, a butt lift and I had my bingo wings tightened up. At that time I considered having breast reduction but my husband talked me out of it.

He said with my "big fat ass", I would look unbalanced with small boobs. Nice guy, eh. He was such a sweet talker. When I look back I can really see why I married him. :kez: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would have said do it, and be happy if you would like that, but the other way around I would try to talk someone out of it.
I'm not the fittest person in the world, but if I was with someone trying to get fitter i would do what I could to be fit with them. It's not only health, but mind that benefits.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mysterious Deaths

Blue Frost wrote: I would have said do it, and be happy if you would like that, but the other way around I would try to talk someone out of it.
I'm not the fittest person in the world, but if I was with someone trying to get fitter i would do what I could to be fit with them. It's not only health, but mind that benefits.
Blue, you are obviously someone who doesn't let your own wants interfere with that of someone else. Again thats very admirable, not everyone can claim the same thing. Many people are very selfish when it comes to their desires. My ex was extremely upset that I had lost so much weight and was trying to hold on to whatever he could of the old me. Over time I have come to realize that my weight loss was the pivotal point in our marriage where it all started to go south. My ex just couldn't and still cant understand that my happiness with myself was just as important as his. It was and is a childish attitude but many people are childish in their desires. They can't handle change in a relationship in any way. Its very sad.

But to be honest, my boobs aren't really that much of a problem. I mean they are big and all but they are not so freakishly big that they interfere with my posture or cause pain in my back or shoulders. I probably wouldn't have gone through with a reduction anyway.

Hell, most of the time I consider them my best feature. I guess in a way they make up for my crap personality, short fat legs and my generic looking, less than average facial features. Unfortunately with exception of my boobs and butt I got short changed in the looks department. God saved all the good looks for my little sister, she's a frickin head turner....bitch. :laugh: God just stuck me together with mismatched parts and tried to make up for it by giving me big tits. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Average looking there isn't anything wrong with that, people put so much into looks, and all you get sometimes is a pretty package with crap inside.
I know it downs some people not being the best looking, i have my faults also I feel annoyed at also, but if someone don't like you for what you are it's their issue.

I dated a model, a wanna be model, and a homely girl, and one not so pretty, what was the difference in them all ? I had to be bothered by other guys trying to pick up on the pretty ones, and not as pretty that giggled, and fraternize a lot. The homely one was better.
Funny thing, one of the models is about 5f 8, and looks like Ma Kettle now.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mysterious Deaths

Blue Frost wrote: Average looking there isn't anything wrong with that, people put so much into looks, and all you get sometimes is a pretty package with crap inside.
I know it downs some people not being the best looking, i have my faults also I feel annoyed at also, but if someone don't like you for what you are it's their issue.

I dated a model, a wanna be model, and a homely girl, and one not so pretty, what was the difference in them all ? I had to be bothered by other guys trying to pick up on the pretty ones, and not as pretty that giggled, and fraternize a lot. The homely one was better.
Funny thing, one of the models is about 5f 8, and looks like Ma Kettle now.
It is kind of unsettling when you run into some one that you once knew and they have changed so much that you don't really recognize them. I've had that happen to me a few times.

When I moved back to NJ, I was staying at my parents house for a few months while I was getting settled and I ran into a girl I knew from HS at a local town event. She had been one of the really pretty girls that all the guys lusted after, thin, blonde, blue eyes, perfect teeth, not a single blemish or zit on her face. She was a cheerleader, student council vice-president, etc. I got to know her pretty well because we worked on the yearbook committee together and she was a really nice person as well. Most days I just wanted to chop her up and bury her in a landfill. :laugh:

I have not seen this woman since graduation and I can honestly say these past 20 some odd years have not been kind to her. Maybe I caught her on a bad day but Jesus Christ...she looked like she hit the wall at 70mph bounced off and hit it again. She came up to me and said hello and I had to rack my brain to figure out who she was. Her once beautiful blonde hair was a gray brown and cut badly, her skin had gone to shit because she was obviously a heavy smoker. She was dressed in sweat pants and a ratty hoodie. She had no makeup on and she needed it badly. BUT, she did have a $500 coach purse hanging on her arm. I was embarrassed because it took me so long to recognize who she was and it was really awkward.

On a positive note she said that I looked the same as I did in HS with exception of my hair color. She was surprised that I wasn't blonde anymore. I'm red now but my natural color in HS was almost platinum. I of course lied tactfully and told her that she looked great. I'm not sure she bought it because I think she could sense my shock and confusion. Poor thing, I have to wonder what the hell happened. :unsure:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I usually get told I looked the same, but now my hair is thinning partly from BP meds, partly genetics.
The last few months though with no sleep, and pain has aged me some.

The last person i saw from High school, he was all white headed, and old looking, I felt good seeing him like that, he was a thief, and A hole.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mysterious Deaths

The news sites say it's unproven, but if he is missing whats that say ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Add another one to the Clinton killed list.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Either he is dead, or running for his life. He does know or did of the corruption from the Clinton's, and some of what they have done.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mysterious Deaths

What are the odds :think: my guess you are more likely to be killed by an alien toilet falling from their spaceship than this not being another murder by the Clinton's

Image.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

34 does seem a bit young for a heart attack and I have heard many times that they have ways to induce heart attacks. It may be dangerous to be involved with the Clintons.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

May be :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mysterious Deaths

:facepalm: Boy the Clinton's sure have a lot of suicidal friends don't they.

[video][/video]
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mysterious Deaths

Is Hillary a psychopath and/or a serial killer ? She certainly leaves a trail of death in her wake. Justin Trudeau our current Canada's airhead in chief just nhad to give over 200 million Canadian taxpayers dollars to the Clinton foundation !