Immigration/Invasion

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Immigration/Invasion

"The white man oppresses women..

Muslims treat women like queens.

Muslims cover their women in burkha so that women arent objectified..

The white man forces women to pose naked in magazines."

- indoctrinated white bitch with a muslim husband..

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Immigration/Invasion

A coworker was telling me Donald trump wants to build a wall between America and Mexico and wants the Mexicans to pay for it which would cost billions.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

Mexico will pay in tariffs, and other ways, not straight out, First the American tax payer will foot the bill.
It cost even more in billions each year to house, and feed illegals, liberals don't count that cost into the wall, or the prison housing of them.
In the Bible even heaven has a wall, and gates ask yourself why, maybe to keep the illegals from coming in. :thumbsup:
Illegally entering a country = Criminal act, so why would anyone think they care about your laws to begin with.

135 billion a year for illegals, 14 billion to maybe 20 billion for a wall, seems a simple choice to me.
A better one is enforce the deportation laws, and criminal charges for the politicians who aid, and help Illegals.
Would cut voter fraud also since so many was prompted to vote by Obama, and Friends, Forget Russians meddling, a real impact comes from a corrupt party.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Immigration/Invasion

Reverse Flash wrote: August 5th, 2018, 7:46 pm A coworker was telling me Donald trump wants to build a wall between America and Mexico and wants the Mexicans to pay for it which would cost billions.

Of course they have to pay... Its their fault..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

If I was police a lot of migrant militant invaders would be in a mass grave.

[video][/video]
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oaktree

Immigration/Invasion

Can you imagine living amongst those .... migrant men ? They are all men. The sexual assault rates must be higher than the statistics we are getting. How is such sleazy garbage feel entitled to live amongst white people. They often openly have contempt for us too.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Immigration/Invasion

I can imagine it because I´ve lived in a muslim/negro immigrant neighbourhood.. Low rent you see... And recently renovated top-floor apartment.

I told everybody I was the only white guy living there because it was true.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Immigration/Invasion

So you know for real how the migrants actually are over there in Europe. Am I correct that for the most part they are a lazy bunch of sleazebags who think raping white girls is okay ?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Immigration/Invasion

Gary Oak wrote: August 11th, 2018, 5:45 pm So you know for real how the migrants actually are over there in Europe. Am I correct that for the most part they are a lazy bunch of sleazebags who think raping white girls is okay ?
Considering I was the only white guy and surprisingly the only person with a job in there...

You noticed that fact when they woke up after 11pm and started playing football.

Some tolerant asshole said to me that the guys from middle-east and africa are "energetic" and thats why they play football during the night.

I think it was because they were fucking nocturnal because they didnt have to wake up for work at 6am..

See how the tolerant liberals live in some world of denial.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

Gary Oaktree wrote: August 11th, 2018, 4:22 pm Can you imagine living amongst those .... migrant men ? They are all men. The sexual assault rates must be higher than the statistics we are getting. How is such sleazy garbage feel entitled to live amongst white people. They often openly have contempt for us too.
Maybe some would vanish, and never be seen again :evil:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Immigration/Invasion

I do believe that there is a critical mass where once the percentage of the population is these freaks the military will have t be brought in to keep the people safe. I also believe that this is part of "the plan". These soldiers need to be free to use their guns without fear of reprecussions.

Italy needs soldiers on its streets to stop migrant violence

Three separate brawls in a period of a few hours force Italian soldiers to intervene, with one soldier being attacked.

Acts of violence have become increasingly more common in Naples’ Vasto district, Il Giornale reports, and this night there were three incidents of violence in which the soldiers intervention was required.

The military personnel were on hand in the area as part of Operation Strade Sicure, or “secure streets”.

One of the fights, involving two migrants, both originating from a country outside of the European Union, saw one of the soldiers punched in the face as soldiers attempted to separate the two parties. Both migrant men were arrested.

Nigerian Migrants Wage Gang Wars with Axes and Machetes, Turn Italian Town into Battleground https://t.co/hn8g1TrInV

— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) August 3, 2018

The violence is the latest to plague the Vasto district. An “anti-racism” demonstration last weekend saw several violent attacks as local residents closed their windows and doors to the marchers, refusing to participate.

Migrant violence has disrupted Italy for years, including fighting between migrants and Italians, as happened in Sassari last October where ten Italians were attacked by up to 30 asylum seekers in a revenge attack.

Migrant criminal gang wars have made their way onto the streets of Italy. Nigerian migrants in the town of Ferrara engaged in attacks on each other with knives and other weapons for three state days.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/08/italy ... -violence/
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Immigration/Invasion

Honestly its not that bad living in these refugee neighbourhoods...

With the exception of raping women, robbing stores and random noise... Its not that bad.

Its not like I´ve feared for my life or anything.

I did go visit the downstairs apartment because the muslim asshole was using a power-drill at midnight.

Its okay if its an isolated incident but it started becoming a habit..

Usually the muslims and negroes are like "I´m sorry.. I´m sorry.. I`m sorry"..

I dont think they understand that you cant force a woman to have sex just because she smiled at you. :laugh:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Immigration/Invasion

I nice quality girl was killed by another one of these animals. When they are illegal they aren't the best and the brightest. I like the filipino immigrants I see everywhere in Canada. Canada takes in the good ones. 12 Americans are killed by illegals a day ? I was working outside of Canada without a work permit for over a decade and I didn't commit any crimes. I taught English, I was a doorman and there was never a fight when I worked either in six years and I worked as an extra in tv and in their movie industry.

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect ID'd as Cristhian Rivera, 24, living in US illegally

An illegal immigrant from Mexico stands accused of killing college student Mollie Tibbetts and dumping her body in an Iowa cornfield — after he allegedly accosted her during a July 18 jog and she threatened to call police.

Cristhian Bahena Rivera, 24, was charged with first-degree murder Tuesday in Tibbetts' death, officials confirmed.

Cristhian Bahena Rivera, 24, was charged with first-degree murder Tuesday in the death of Mollie Tibbetts, a missing 20-year-old college student from Iowa. (Iowa Department of Public Safety)

Authorities said Rivera, who lived in the rural Poweshiek County area, is being held on a federal immigration detainer. He's believed to have been in the area for four to seven years.

The body of Tibbetts, a 20-year-old University of Iowa student, was found Tuesday in a field covered with corn stalks. Her father and two sources confirmed to Fox News on Tuesday morning that Tibbetts was found dead; investigators said later in the day they were working to formally identify the body.

MOLLIE TIBBETTS, UNIVERSITY OF IOWA STUDENT FOUND DEAD: A TIMELINE OF EVENTS

Investigators said they used surveillance footage to track down Rivera. The video showed Tibbetts jogging in a rural area near her hometown of Brooklyn, and also showed Rivera's car. She was last seen around 7:30 p.m. on July 18 after she went for a jog around a neighborhood in Brooklyn.

The body of the missing University of Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts was found bringing an end to the five week search. Murder suspect Cristhian Bathena Rivera was charged with first-degree murder. Here is a timeline of the events since her disappearance.Video
Mollie Tibbetts murdered: Timeline of events
Tibbetts' family pleaded for her safe return and had remained hopeful she would be found alive. Her father, Rob, previously told Fox News that "somebody knows something."

Brooklyn, according to her father, is a small city and “you can’t do anything there without someone seeing it.”

Iowa's Division of Criminal Investigation received more than 4,000 tips during the investigation, and had roughly 30 to 40 investigators working on the case.

Investigators followed "hundreds" of those leads — interviewing several hundred people and canvassing a nearby hog farm, cornfields and other properties for traces of the college student. Two items Tibbetts typically took with her — a Fitbit and cellphone — remained missing.

MOLLIE TIBBETTS, MISSING IOWA STUDENT, FOUND DEAD, HER FATHER SAYS

Investigators announced last week that they were focusing the search on five locations in and around Brooklyn, which included a car wash just a block away from the city’s main commercial strip and a TA truck stop next to Interstate 80, which runs across the entirety of Iowa.

A poster for missing University of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts hangs in the window of a local business, Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2018, in Brooklyn, Iowa. Tibbetts was reported missing from her hometown in the eastern Iowa city of Brooklyn in July 2018. (AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall)
Mollie Tibbetts was reported missing from her hometown in the eastern Iowa city of Brooklyn in July 2018. (AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall)

Brooklyn, a town of just 1,400 people, was shaken by Tibbetts' disappearance. Blake Jack, the brother of Tibbetts’ boyfriend, told Fox News on Aug. 8 there was no sign of a struggle at the Brooklyn home she was staying in at the time.

Authorities in Iowa hold news conference on developments in Mollie Tibbetts case.Video
Police: Illegal immigrant charged in Mollie Tibbetts' death
Dalton, Tibbetts' boyfriend of two years, said he believed the doors of the home where his girlfriend last stayed had been left unlocked.

“It’s Brooklyn. You don’t lock your doors,” Dalton said. “We lock our doors now. Every night.”

Vice President Mike Pence said he's "heartbroken" about Tibbetts' death, and called the college student an "amazing young woman." He tweeted that "justice will be served" against the murder suspect.

"We will never forget Mollie Tibbetts," the vice president added.

Vice President Mike Pence

Heartbroken by the news about Mollie Tibbetts. Mollie was an amazing young woman and we are praying for her parents, brothers & friends in this time of unimaginable grief…

Illegal Immigrant Charged With Murder Of Iowa College Student Mollie Tibbetts
She vanished on July 18

We commend the swift action by local, state, & federal investigators working in Iowa in apprehending an illegal immigrant, who’s now charged with first-degree murder. Now, justice will be served. We will never forget Mollie Tibbetts.

Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds shared similar sentiments, calling the news about Tibbetts "heart-wrenching," and said that Iowans "are angry that a broken immigration system allowed a predator like this to live in our community."

"Mollie Tibbetts, our hearts are broken," Republican Iowa Rep. Steve King tweeted Tuesday. "We all prayed for your safe return. May you now be with the Lord and your family one day find a peace. Justice must now be served. RIP Mollie."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/21/mo ... gally.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

Another one that can fall right in the Democrats lap, they are as responsible as he is, and so many others.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

WOW, this tells it all.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Immigration/Invasion

These useless muslim immigrants are torching cars in Sweden, France, the UK and probably in many other countries as well. What is their problem ? They have no appreciation for the help they are given and seem to hate the people who are helping them. Is it really the host nations populations fault for finding these ungrateful lazy bums horrible ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Immigration/Invasion

Not all news is bad news :thumbsup: Donald Trump just has to always do what's best for the USA and the world :thumbsup:

US to slash refugee admissions to historic low of 30,000

The administration of US President Donald Trump has announced a lower refugee cap, evoking huge outcry from human rights defenders.

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced on Monday that he would limit the number of refugees admitted into the United States in the next fiscal year to 30,000.

The 30,000 limit set for 2019 is the lowest number in more than 38 years. For 2018, the administration of President Donald Trump had agreed on the 45,000 refugee limit. Before Trump, in 2016, the number of refugees admitted into the US had been 84,995.

The lower cap has prompted human rights defenders worldwide to criticize the Trump administration's unfair stance.

Rights advocates say not only is US foreign policy in countries aggravating the global refugee crisis, but also the strict US domestic policy against refugees is scaling back its protection for the world's most vulnerable people, making the hapless refugees suffer.

Eric Schwartz, president of the independent organization Refugees International, described the Trump administration's announcement for 2019 as "appalling".

“US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s announcement of a refugee ceiling of 30,000 is appalling, and it continues this administration’s rapid flight from the proud US tradition of providing resettlement to those fleeing persecution around the world. It is unacceptable that the United States is asking governments like Turkey, Jordan, and Uganda, among many others, to provide safety for literally millions of refugees, while the administration, in turn, announces the lowest refugee ceiling in US history."

Stephen Miles, Director of Win Without War said in a statement that the Trump administration's new cap was “unconscionable”.

"At a time when the world is facing the largest displacement crisis in recorded history, it is unconscionable that the Trump administration would further dismantle the US Refugee Admissions Program by setting a cap of 30,000 refugee admissions for fiscal year 2019—the lowest resettlement cap in the program's history," Miles said in a statement slamming the White House's decision.

"What's more the US has a direct moral responsibility to open its doors, not slam them shut, given that our own nation is an active combatant in many of the very conflicts and humanitarian crises driving the global refugee crisis."

Ryan Mace from Amnesty International USA said in a statement that the Trump administration was “creating road block after road block for refugees to arrive,” adding, “this must be perceived as an all-out attack against our country's ability to resettle refugees both now and in the future."

Senator Patty Murray said the 30,000 refugees in FY19, which is down from 45,000 cap this year and less than a third of Obama-era levels, is both "shameful" and "wrong".

By slashing the number of refugees allowed in the U.S., the Trump Admin is abandoning American values and our role in the global community. Scapegoating families fleeing horrific violence is shameful, wrong, and runs counter to national security expert recommendations.

Breaking: Pompeo says US will let in max of 30,000 refugees in FY19. That's down from 45,000 cap this year and less than a third of Obama-era levels

The Trump administration has been facing widespread condemnation over its "devastating" anti-immigration measures .

US plan to separate refugee kids, parents ‘devastating’
The US new plan to separate refugee children from their parents is "traumatic, devastating," immigration advocate groups warn.
The anti-immigration measures of the Trump administration include also a travel ban targeting Muslim-majority nations.

The travel ban targets citizens of mostly Muslim countries, including Iran, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Chad as well as North Korea. Some groups of people from Venezuela area also included in the law.

Experts have challenged the legality of Trump’s anti-refugee measures based on international law, UN conventions and universally-accepted declarations.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/09/ ... ees-Pompeo
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Immigration/Invasion

I believe that this states that people want to live amongst nice people and this is the real reason that everybody wants to move to white countries, cities, towns, neighbourhoods etc.... Even is first world countries horrible people make areas horrible.

'Avoid London, it's full of Pakistanis,' Romanians warn fellow migrants

ROMANIANS preparing to swamp Britain next year are insulting British towns and cities and making racist comments about fellow immigrants on the internet.

Many migrants have said they do not want to live among Indians, Arabs, Chinese or black people
Many would-be settlers criticise Britain, targeting the likes of Scotland, London and Liverpool, while insisting they do not want to live near Indians, Arabs, Chinese or black people.
The slurs were made on a popular Romanian chat forum in a discussion about the pros and cons of relocating to Britain when border rules are relaxed on January 1 next year.
One poster on Romani Online, aptly named Skis, said he and his family were keen to move to Scotland for winter sports in the Highlands but his comments took a bitter racist twist: “We do not want that cosmopolitan crowd of Indians, Arabs, Chinese, etc. We want something more quiet.”
Do not try to make friends because ­English aren’t friendly
Albea
Mutu, another user, described a “high concentration” of “pickaninny” (a derogatory term for black children) in Slough, Berkshire.
He added: “They already have their neighbourhoods. I see on the street, just like home, large laundry on the balcony, colourful skirts, gold teeth, begging gangs of gypsy boys stealing from shops and everything.”
ValiB said Leicester was “full of Indians” and Mickyroman was put off a move to north London because of the Asian population: “I learned it is full of Pakistanis and Indians and do not know what to expect from these nations.”
The comments infuriated Gerard Batten, UKIP’s home affairs spokesman. The MEP said: “It is ironic that when people in Britain voice concerns over mass immigration to the UK they often get tarnished with the accusation of being xenophobic.
“Britain prides itself on being a ­welcoming and tolerant society and it is only right that we demand people coming to live here adhere to those ­values.
"Yet here are people wanting to come to Britain clearly not wanting to integrate within our society, based upon their prejudices.
"This demonstrates why migration on a large scale flies in the face of integration.
“In the past the UK Government has moved people from community to ­community to forge separate groups to prevent social unrest between ­cultures.
"What you end up with are intolerant clusters of people who cannot live side by side, leading to segregation and the ghettoisation of society.”

TV character Rab C Nesbitt may have coloured some people's view of Scotland
Other members of the messageboard have embarked on a lively debate over the best areas to live, the state benefits on offer and their, at times warped, perception of British life.
When several users discussed moving to Scotland, Albea responded: “If you work in Scotland is perfectly OK. Is closer to Norway and Iceland, benefit from the same infrastructure as the rest of the UK and sometimes, if you’re more in the north, you can see the aurora borealis.”
He then went on to sneer: “To learn the language, I think it would be a problem. By the way, forgive my ignorance: Why would anyone want to emigrate to Scotland?”
Albea also told fellow posters not to reveal which football team they ­support, to remain indoors as much as possible and to make sure they do not react to homosexuals displaying ­affection in public.
He added: “For those who want to settle there and do not need to work, I strongly recommend the countryside. Every hamlet in England is more ­pleasant that the best resort in ­Romania. Do not try to make friends because ­English aren’t friendly.”
Andrada, who already lives here, urged others to join her in Eastbourne which she described as “God’s waiting room”, an apparent reference to its elderly population. She said it was the ideal area for employment in “nursing, the NHS and city tours”.
Another described the perks of the climate on the south coast but said employment was hard to come by and claimed his community in Hastings was riddled with drug addicts.
“South coast is the most ‘hot’,” he said. “It is normal to see palm trees and other Mediterranean trees in parks and people’s yards.
“For example, the city where I live is the city with the least rainfall in England, Hastings, but on the other hand is the city with the most drug addicts per head of population.”
Responding to a query about Liverpool, the poster added: “I’ve been there but I’ve not heard any good.”
Dorina M, who is considering moving to Salford or Manchester with her unemployed husband, inquired about where to send her 10-year-old to school. Others asked about benefits.
BulgaruBogdan said: “I’m going to get in the UK early next year and I will definitely be working legally but if at some point you have the legal right to receive benefit, of course, I will not refuse.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/37982 ... w-migrants
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

Nobody can live with them, whats that tell you ?

Gary Oaktree

Immigration/Invasion

Muslims have proven what they are like ever since Islam began.