Immigration/Invasion

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

Open borders mean you will have more, and more, but it's alright. it's all in the name of the one world government.
We all know they know best, and who to purge.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Immigration/Invasion

Is this not proof that these people are not worthy of having the privilege of living in the USA ? For example. if a caravan of Canadians were trying to get into the USA there simply could not be thirty men raping a six year old as the other Canadians would destroy any who tried. These are a very different animal indeed. Donald Trump is right in keeping them out.

Border Agents Discover Body Of 6-Year-Old Girl: “She Was Raped By 30 Men”

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

They have actually discovered two others in a river.
It's not just their children, ours is being taken also. I read once that a million people vanish each year, my guess is some are taken over the border.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

[video][/video]
Gary Oaktree

Immigration/Invasion

This may be a disaster for all nations who sign it. Justin Trudeau has shown nothing but contempt for Canadians.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

Funny how a lot of Canadians would still vote for him even after all the hate towards them, and their country.
It's a case of slitting your own throat.
Gary Oaktree

Immigration/Invasion

There isn’t anything funny about it at all. The Chinese will vote for Justin Trudeau as he will help them in their efforts to “fan Qing fu Ming” takeover Canada. For example Justin Trudeau ignoring American warnings to not allow Huawei which obviously is Chinese espionage into Canada. Muslims will vote for Justin Trudeau as he is doing everything he can to aid them in taking over as well. For example Justin Trudeau just signed the traitorous UN migration pact that is going to be a disaster for every country that signed it. East Indians will vote for Justin Trudeau as he will flood them in. Blacks will vote for Justin Trudeau as he also is flooding blacks in. Gays and transgenders will vote for Justin Trudeau as he promotes gays and transgenders as much as he can. Educated indoctrinated liberals will vote for Justin Trudeau and many French Canadians will vote for Justin Trudeau as he gives Quebec a ridiculous amount of billions of Dollars.
cc la femme
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Immigration/Invasion

Blue Frost wrote: December 16th, 2018, 1:06 pm Funny how a lot of Canadians would still vote for him even after all the hate towards them, and their country.
Canada is essentially GONE .. down the shitter, never to see the light of day again

Western Europe is gone also

You guys were right on the verge of the same after 8 yrs of 0 .. coming up to dec 8, 16.

I think you are not actually saved, merely got a very brief delay as I see no way you can fight off progs in the long run .. already they control congress so trany is already in reverse

Despite having the House, Senate and Presidency progs reduced their effectiveness to close to zero

Progs control education (minds), media of all types (constant propaganda), embedded bureaucrats throughout govt a killer blow (action andcontrol).. everywhere ... resulting in free thought and speech drying up

1984 was not just a book
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice.
Mel Gibson

Immigration/Invasion

Blue Frost wrote: December 16th, 2018, 1:06 pm Funny how a lot of Canadians would still vote for him even after all the hate towards them, and their country.
I voted for Harper, but I'll tell you this much... Even me stating that fact at election time caused some people to give me dirty looks. I didn't care.

And now it seems they'll get their wish of the UN soon dictating our immigration process. Great. Ever heard of Eritrea? No? Well, we'll soon get to know this country and its people quite well, I'm afraid!

I'm just thankful I'll be dead by the time this country truly does go straight down the shitter!
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Immigration/Invasion

I consider Steven Harper the best prime minister in the last fifty years by far. I also believe that this stop Harper campaign leading up to the last election was started and promoted by the globalists who had their boy wonder waiting in the wings to be Canada's disaster in chief.
Mel Gibson

Immigration/Invasion

Well, when Trudeau is finished wrecking Canada, I think we'll all wish we had Harper back in there instead! Maybe he wasn't all that bad after all! :howdy:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

cc la femme wrote: December 16th, 2018, 3:35 pm
Canada is essentially GONE .. down the shitter, never to see the light of day again

Western Europe is gone also

You guys were right on the verge of the same after 8 yrs of 0 .. coming up to dec 8, 16.

I think you are not actually saved, merely got a very brief delay as I see no way you can fight off progs in the long run .. already they control congress so trany is already in reverse

Despite having the House, Senate and Presidency progs reduced their effectiveness to close to zero

Progs control education (minds), media of all types (constant propaganda), embedded bureaucrats throughout govt a killer blow (action andcontrol).. everywhere ... resulting in free thought and speech drying up

1984 was not just a book
What gets me is when we had the Congress, we really didn't have it thanks to a few that where liberals, and playing republican.
The sad part is they are still in office except for the nasty dead one.
The Republican party has been pathetic a long time now, and like you said it's just a short time till it's back on the road to destruction.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

Mel Gibson wrote: December 16th, 2018, 3:39 pm
I voted for Harper, but I'll tell you this much... Even me stating that fact at election time caused some people to give me dirty looks. I didn't care.

And now it seems they'll get their wish of the UN soon dictating our immigration process. Great. Ever heard of Eritrea? No? Well, we'll soon get to know this country and its people quite well, I'm afraid!

I'm just thankful I'll be dead by the time this country truly does go straight down the shitter!
Same here, but I hate to see it left for my family, and their future generations. Nothing can be done about it, and I feel I did my part voting against this stuff, making calls, and writing my reps.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Immigration/Invasion

Isn't this enough for this ungrateful traitor to lose his EU citizenship ?

Swiss-Spanish ‘instructor’ arrested in IS-inspired slaughter of Scandinavian tourists in Morocco

https://www.rt.com/news/447744-swiss-sp ... d-morocco/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

I accidentally clicked on a link where they where being butchered, I didn't see much before I turned it off, but did see the one getting killed. :(
It made me sick, and even though I have seen that stuff before I rather not see it since it stays with me so long.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Immigration/Invasion

I watched it too. I usually close my eyes when things like that go on the screen. Iit is something that I will never forget. What a horror. These naïve girls were nice girls no doubt. I don't see any inbred muslims outraged by this horrible crime either.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion

I have seen several of them over the years, I do not want to see anymore of that sick stuff.
I feel for them, and their poor families, but still very angry for the stupidity, and the barbaric Islamist.
Mel Gibson

Immigration/Invasion

Gary Oak wrote: January 2nd, 2019, 5:29 pm I don't see any inbred muslims outraged by this horrible crime either.
And you probably won't.

Now, while I'm pretty 'open and tolerant' in 'real life,' I also never fool myself into thinking that deep down it's not an 'us against them' situation... Or moreso a 'them against us' situation.

It is. Don't think for one minute that when the chips are down, that these groups won't stick together. Of course they will.

Lately it seems that it's the 'entire world against Whitey,' and this can easily be seen on almost a daily basis.

Luckily I'll be dead by the time White western nations are no longer majority white, but something tells me when that time comes, things may become very different for whitey...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Immigration/Invasion

Thanks to Justin Trudeau this is coming to Canada very soon if it hasn't started already.

Approximately 15 acid attacks per week in Britain, with 73% of them taking place in London

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/01/appro ... in-london/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Immigration/Invasion