Plagues

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Plagues

Vitamin D should be took in the D3 form, and with K2 so it absorbs into your system better, and not in your soft tissues.
I D is low which a lot of seniors are it's because they need sun to create it, and also some of the meds wash it from them.
high cholesterol also is from no sun, the cholesterol is turned to D by the sun.

Honey is great stuff, and kills most stuff, but under the skin is a little harder, but it's nice the honey absorbs so quickly after eating.
To help with the bacteria killing your better off eating a good fermented food often to build the good bacteria, or find a good probiotic.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sex Superbug Worse Than AIDS.

Did the CIA create this superbug for depopulation ?

http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2013/04 ... 84454.html Worse Than
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I wonder though that if manuka honey kills all bacteria then doesn't that mean that all these bacteria can be killed ?

Attack of the Killer Bacteria: Superbugs, Prepare to Die!
LiveScience.comBy Charles Choi, LiveScience Contributor | LiveScience.com
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Honey is great stuff, but you cant just inject into your blood, it would kill all the good stuff also.
Good gut bacteria to boot.

I have been reading reports of an outbreak coming soon, it's in the works I believe with weakening of the human immune system.
Chlorination, sanitized soaps, over use of antibiotics, i can see it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Plagues

Gary Oak wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... lages.html

It is worse than I had thought. I knew about the cancer clusters found in some villages due to their drinking the polluted water but apparently it is even worse than I had imagined in some places.
Check this out, it's scary stuff. http://www.businessinsider.com/china-wa ... 013-3?op=1
I remember it like that here in the 70s in places, but not on this scale.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:think: Did a search, and still ended up posting that here. :facepalm:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Plagues

[video][/video]

I have just gone to a clinic today and found that I have a milder cousin of the MRSA bacteria. I am trying honey on the infection as the Romans used it and from what I read honey kills bacteria. We didn't have these lethal bacterias when I was a boy.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Boy that's a nasty bug, I would bet that the BP spill had something to do with it.
The oil spilled, and not captured the bacteria flourished on it, and there is a lot out there now.
Thanks BP :kez:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

How Toxic Is Sugar ?

This plague is manmade and selfinflicted.

http://ca.shine.yahoo.com/video/toxic-s ... .html?vp=1
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have cut way back on sugars, but still get a lot. I'm looking into Cocoanut sugar now, and only use cane sugar to make stuff.
I use honey also as a replacement :)
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

10 Reasons Sugar Is Dangerous

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/10/07/1 ... sugar-bad/

The dangers of this man made plague I belive need to be known
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't agree with the teeth thing, I ate it like crazy when I was a kid, and never had bad teeth.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mers

http://www.arabnews.com/news/468663

I have heard of this MERS coronavirus for some time but as it's over there I wasn't so interested. I do wonder if it isn't a CIA GMO activity

A Jubail citizen who had been infected with the coronavirus died two days ago in one of the city
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Scary, I hope it isn't here, I know a lot of people who might die from it in their weakened state.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Flesh Eating Virus Spike Down South

I have wondered since getting MRSA couple of times a few years ago that if this flesh eating bacteria gets really common then many will die a horrible death. I can see it happening.I am battling another related staph bacteria still. All it would take is for you to get a little bunch of the flesh eating variety on you and then.....

http://enenews.com/tv-research-is-so-di ... loodstream
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Superbugs Could Wipe Out Decades Of Medical Advances

This staph bacteria rash of mine is not going away. There never used to be these superbugs when I was a boy.

Superbugs Could Erase A Century Of Medical Advances, Experts Warn

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com

Drug-resistant "superbugs" represent one of the gravest threats in the history of medicine, leading experts have warned.

Routine operations could become deadly "in the very near future" as bacteria evolve to resist the drugs we use to combat them. This process could erase a century of medical advances, say government doctors in a special editorial in The Lancet health journal.

Although the looming threat of antibiotic, or anti-microbial, resistance has been known about for years, the new warning reflects growing concern that the NHS and other national health systems, already under pressure from ageing populations, will struggle to cope with the rising cost of caring for people in the "post-antibiotic era".

In a stark reflection of the seriousness of the threat, England's deputy chief medical officer, Professor John Watson, said: "I am concerned that in 20 years, if I go into hospital for a hip replacement, I could get an infection leading to major complications and possible death, simply because antibiotics no longer work as they do now."

About 35 million antibiotics are prescribed by GPs in England every year. The more the drugs circulate, the more bacteria are able to evolve to resist them. In the past, drug development kept pace with evolving microbes, with a constant production line of new classes of antibiotics. But the drugs have ceased to be profitable and a new class has not been created since 1987.

Writing in The Lancet, experts, including England's chief medical officer, Dame Sally Davies, warn that death rates from bacterial infections "might return to those of the early 20th century".

They write: "Rarely has modern medicine faced such a grave threat. Without antibiotics, treatments from minor surgery to major transplants could become impossible, and health-care costs are likely to spiral as we resort to newer, more expensive antibiotics and sustain longer hospital admissions."

Strategies to combat the rise in resistance include cutting the amount of antibiotics prescribed, improving hospital hygiene and incentivising the pharmaceutical industry to work on novel antibiotics and antibiotic alternatives.

However, a leading GP told The Independent on Sunday that the time had come for the general public to take responsibility. "The change needs to come in patient expectation. We need public education: that not every ill needs a pill," said Dr Peter Swinyard, chairman of the Family Doctor Association.

"We try hard not to prescribe, but it's difficult in practice. The patient will be dissatisfied with your consultation, and is likely to vote with their feet, register somewhere else or go to the walk-in centre and get antibiotics from the nurse.

"But if we go into a post-antibiotic phase, we may find that people with pneumonia will not be treatable with an antibiotic, and will die, whereas at the moment they would live.

"People need to realise the link. If you treat little Johnny's ear infection with antibiotics, his mummy may end up dying of pneumonia. It's stark and it's, of course, not direct, but on a population-wide level, that's the kind of link we're talking about."

There are no reliable estimates of what resistance could cost health systems in the future, but the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control believes that 1.5bn (
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i think it might have been Sweden, they learned a few years back to stop giving out antibiotics like candy, and the people got stronger on their own to fight the bugs.
the cases of the superbugs went away
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Bubonic Plague Plagues Madagascar

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-25324011

I hope Monsanto hasn't been doing it's GMO thing with the bubonic plague. Are the official statistics really correct ? This plague moves quickly.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The southwest here has it, and there has been deaths from it, and likely the marmots you all have spread it also.
In the southwest it's attributed to mice.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Plagues

United States Ranks 11th in Plague Cases Worldwide
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/17/scien ... .html?_r=0
By DONALD G. McNEIL Jr.
Published: September 16, 2013

The United States now ranks 11th in the world in cases of plague, according to a new survey of the disease.
Related
@nytimesscience on Twitter.

With 57 cases in a decade, it is far below the hardest-hit countries, Congo with 10,581 and Madagascar with 7,182. Still, it is the only wealthy country on the list; 97 percent of cases are in Africa.

The survey was published Monday by The American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.

The Black Death killed a third of Europe in the 14th century, but cases are no longer found there, probably because cities keep rat populations down, said the author, Dr. Thomas C. Butler, a plague expert at Ross University Medical School in the West Indies. By contrast, in the American Southwest, the bacteria have shifted into rural squirrels and prairie dogs.

Most cases come from flea bites, but in the United States a national parks biologist died after inhaling the bacteria while doing a necropsy of a mountain lion, and a 60-year-old geneticist in Chicago died, apparently after being careless with a research strain he believed was safe.

The biggest outbreaks were among gold and diamond miners in Congo.

Outbreaks were also traced to infected camel meat