Angels Encounters

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Angels Encounters

I just don't get it, the stupidity of these hate mongers.
I'm glad someone stepped up, and stopped it for those people.
In my view it would have been in that mans right to pull a gun himself, and unloaded it at the people throwing stuff, and harassing people.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I imagine that angels have energy fields as all living creatures do.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That one angel was really fat, and bigger than the whole place :spit:
If Northern lights are heavenly which they kind of are then the people in Moscow are blessed. :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Looks fake, and added in to me, anyway if an angel did show up there he would give them some fire, and brimstone for not following the Bible.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Yeah, it looks as fake as a 3 dollar bill. There is no movement from that light. Besides, God hates religion, people will do all kinds of religious crap, trying to impress Him, instead of repenting and obeying Him.

I Never Knew You Matthew 7:21-23

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good verse beanthere, people really need to read carefully, and look at the church they are in because most are not worshiping him in the right manor.
With Jesus dying for them he made it east for believers, but only if they follow the simple rules set out.

I'm not a believer, but do know you repent be baptized, and follow the word.
Catholics split from that, and now hundreds of different groups say they follow the word when they do not.
Elaborate social clubs isn't following the bible.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This angel encounter is interesting. The spiral staircase is a symbol of freemasonry. This eight minute video tells a story of a mysterious Joseph who arrived after these nuns prayed for someone to build a stairway. This spiral stairway looks like it couldn’t hold a lot of weight. It certainly is beautiful.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stairs look out of place, it should be places in the back of the building, or they should have places stairs on the outside of the building.
The man was a good person with a very big heart it seems.

It is a work of art like suggested, those type of stairs are a marvel in any time.
The downfall of those stairs are what can be took up them, try taking a fridge up on, or couch.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I found this article listing the things that the bible tells us about angels quite interesting. https://www.crosswalk.com/slideshows/17 ... =554208188