Angels Encounters

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Angels Encounters

[youtube][video][/video][/youtube]

Is this real or is this photoshopped ?

Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Re: Angels Encounters

I can't watch youtube unless i leqave it to load for a long while, my compy's too slow... but angels do walk among us, and not all are human... :thumbsup:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Angels Encounters

I believe that I heard an angel speak a five word sentence when I was 18 years old. I thought that I had heard my friend say it and then I repeated it as it was exactly what we were trying to put into words and then he said " THAT'S IT ! ] however he hadn't said anything. I suspect that this singing actually is angels singing. The voice or pitch is far to high. The clarity is so perfect too
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL That's no angel that's? the flash :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

It's the Trickster's fault.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Angels Encounters

This one made the news. I suppose with more and more cameras everywhere more and more things will get caught on film
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I believe an angel is anyone that is nice to you, and helps in some way.
I believe a few on this forum are angels :kiss:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

They were talking about angels last night on c2c.

Seeing Angels
First hour guest, author Lorna Byrne talked about her lifelong contact with angels. When she first began to see angels as a young child, they told her to keep it secret, as people wouldn't understand. Angels actually do have wings, she revealed, though she said she doesn't always see this aspect of them. Everyone has a guardian angel, and these angels love to be around us because our souls are a speck of light of God, Byrne shared.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Angels didn't have wings when they went into Sodom and Gomorrah, or angel wrestled with Jacob
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2012/ ... 43126.html

I read a book earlier abotu angel experiences in Canada and these encounters may happen quite often
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

They might not be angels. People just don't understand what they are and think or want to believe that they're angels. Just like how thousands of years ago people thought these ancient astronauts were gods.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/201 ... 45416.html

So is Bruce a very convincing liar or is this story yet another true story of an actual angel encounter ? My money if I had to bet would be that this is a true story
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://www.spiritnow.com/article/angels ... iences_680

I have seen spirits on three occasions that I know of and I might have seen an angel once. Are al;l these people making up stories ? I doubt it. I wouldn't be surprised if a few of th ese stories are though. I don't have time to read them all but after reading a book on angel experiences in Canada I think that they may be quite common. I have talked to people who claim to have seen them and they didn't strike me as people who would make up stories.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Angels Encounters

[youtube][video][/video][/youtube] one
Here are some interesting angel encounters. It seems that angels don't appear when anybody is ready to grill them for information.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was thinking on the people seeing them a lot in Hospitals, and stuff earlier.
Many are under stress, and dying, or even pronounced dead, many are on drugs, and scared hoping for a divine intervention.
Well being dead, or almost the brain is deprived of oxygen, and wouldn't it be realistic to think hallucinating could account for many of them.
Also the hope, and seeing an angel would give you the extra will to fight to live .
I think with a lot of the thought going in, and people knowing about the Angels in the bible or else ware would see them if thought about in situations of life threatening events..
believe as you wish what they are, or not, just something to think about.

It brings to mine the old saying there is no atheist in a fox hole.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

The frequency on sick people are different. They're able to see things that are there that normal people can't. Some kids at young age are able to cause their mind is more clear. Just like monks.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A University professor sent me this

Although many fancy this believe me most people would not be able to ask an angel any such questions. The reasons are several

1. Supernatural things are above and beyond our rang of understanding and comprehension.

2. Whenever angels appeared to ordinary people they were struck with fear and terror!
A. The prophet Daniel fell to the ground as though he were dead.
B. I believe the prophet Isaiah had to be raised up.
C. When the angel Gabriel appeared to Elizabeth the first thing out of his mouth was ... "Fear not".
D. When the priest went into the temple inner area to burn insense before the Lord the angle appeared to him and he was struck with a fear before being struck dumb.

3. Whenever Jesus appeared to people he would frequently say,... "Fear not".

4. We are commanded not to worship angels... or anything in heaven. I think the reason for this is simply because these things are SO spectacular and out of our normal range of experience that we would worship them just for that reason!

5. Everything in the spirit realm is at a higher frequency and intensity that on this plane. The angle's clothing was described as...
"Dazzling!" I might also add that when you encounter an angle you are encountering a spirit with a spirits energy resonation. In other words you will fell its pressence as well. Meeting the demons filled people with terror to insanity such that even the pigs ran off the edge of a cliff and drown in the water below! When you see something like that you are encountering its energy. In the case of Satan it's dark, negative, toxic and lethal. In the case of an angel of the Lord I think the frequency is so high that it's likewise totally destabilizing to anyone not normally in that realm! That's why the mountains quaked when The Lord descended on the mountain to meet with Moses. If you read the passage you'll see that everything everywhere in the area was in a state of total upheavel!

The experience is Supernatural and you will likely not be able to be normal.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

When the Angels went into the wicked cities of Sodom, and Gomorrah to find Lot, and his family the wicked people wanted them to be sent out from his house so they could rape them.
When they came out to the people after Lot offered his daughters to them they showed their true self, and blinded them all.

I like 4 in that list there Gary, it's as it should be with angels, demons, devils, and men alike.
To many worship the people in the world that do them no real good.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Angels Encounters

[video][/video]

This one is really something to see
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It looks to me in these slow motion close ups that this angel is a female