Should We Trust The Mainstream Media ?

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Should We Trust The Mainstream Media ?

Can you trust the mainstream media in Justin Trudeau’s new authoritarian Canada 🇨🇦 ? Well I am just not interested in what narrative they are are pushing .

Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Gary Oak wrote: December 19th, 2021, 11:43 am Perhaps the BBCand CNN are satanist operations pushing the satanic political correct form of fake righteousness that doesn’t have righteousness for the ultra rich running the world.
Gary, I think you're right... the BBC is I think. Look up the colours of their newsroom, black, white and red...
Robots reading the news as well, seems like. Bunch of fakes.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: December 19th, 2021, 1:43 pm Speaking of BBC, I was watching where people who don't pay their tax is vitiated by their thugs.
A lot don't let them in, and tell them to bugger off, gotta love the look on their faces.
One old TV NAZI kept talking as the woman just shut the door in his face. :rofl:

Here I don't even watch TV anymore, it's all filth, and garbage.
Saves me a lot of money buying cable TV, they keep sending me a special for $44 a month :wacko:
Frosty, I think millions don't pay it now. You're supposed to declare every two years to the BBC that you don't need a licence and why. I was supposed to do that a year ago but fed up with it and didn't bother. Since end of last year, been getting a threatening letter every month that an enforcement officer will visit. They haven't turned up yet, too many folks like me and it cost 'em money I s'pose to come out and hassle people. I'm done with it. I've saved the letters... I should put some photos of the letters up on here so you can the tactics they use.

Nah, I wouldn't pay a monthly TV sub either. :cool:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I can’t be bothered with cable either. I can watch many things on YouTube and both on Roku or YouTube I can rewind whenever I want or feel the need to.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Bitchute has some old movies on as well... I've been collecting used DVDs from charity shops last few years. Boxsets on ebay so cheap as well.
I resent being forced to pay into those cushy BBC pension pots as well...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: August 24th, 2022, 6:25 am
Blue Frost wrote: December 19th, 2021, 1:43 pm Speaking of BBC, I was watching where people who don't pay their tax is vitiated by their thugs.
A lot don't let them in, and tell them to bugger off, gotta love the look on their faces.
One old TV NAZI kept talking as the woman just shut the door in his face. :rofl:

Here I don't even watch TV anymore, it's all filth, and garbage.
Saves me a lot of money buying cable TV, they keep sending me a special for $44 a month :wacko:
Frosty, I think millions don't pay it now. You're supposed to declare every two years to the BBC that you don't need a licence and why. I was supposed to do that a year ago but fed up with it and didn't bother. Since end of last year, been getting a threatening letter every month that an enforcement officer will visit. They haven't turned up yet, too many folks like me and it cost 'em money I s'pose to come out and hassle people. I'm done with it. I've saved the letters... I should put some photos of the letters up on here so you can the tactics they use.

Nah, I wouldn't pay a monthly TV sub either. :cool:
All the time I spent in the hospital after my surgery I turned the TV on the last two days, it was one big waste of time.
The movie John Wick was on, and a trilogy at that, it was nothing but long movies of just shooting without a story line other than I shoot you for this, and that because I can. :wacko:

I wish they came around here about TV, being invasion of privacy I could sue them, and make money. :laugh:
I have an old antenna, and TVs, and can watch TV if I wanted, but I play my games on the TV, and don't bother with any shows, or news on them.
I really don't like threatening letters from anyone, especially government agencies, and debt collectors with the wrong person I get a lot of times.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I hope that you had a merry Christmas and are feeling better soon. Perhaps you can find some interesting YouTube videos to watch.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I find Humpty Dumpty so irritating and I can’t stand watching CNN. Yet Brian Stelter has nothing negative to say about Dementia Joe. Isn’t there anything good about Donald Trump ? I couldn’t create a multi billion dollar company as Donald Trump has. Surely that takes a lot of intelligence, work ethic, character, smarts and a number of other commendable traits of his yet only Crickets from Humpty Dumpty and his colleagues at CNN.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Tucker Carlson has really freed himself of a lot of constraints by getting fired by Rupert Murdoch. He’s exposing a lot and I wish him well and I really hope that he doesn’t end up in Gary Oaks Corner’s mysterious deaths thread. In this video he shows how unreliable our news is.
genocide088

go read Mein Kampf i have all 725 pages. there is a english translated version. if its banned in your bullshit country by the thought police you can find it online file sharring audio book

here is a link i got for you all

https://www.limetorrents.lol/Mein-Kampf ... 11979.html

hitler writes all away back in 1925 about mainstream media as its not news but propaganda.

i went into reading the book with a open mind. actaully alot of the book is filler and not so anything but same old same old what happened even 100 years ago its the same game plan of todays one world goverment

of note dont believe all the garbage lies oh Mein Kampf is so evil a read. in english its 'My Struggle" hitler went after everything he thought that was wrong like even vicicously complained on how stupid he thought the average german was. the one world goverment people have never even bothered to read the book and have cherry picked parts of the book

hitler wrote it while he was prison if i recall
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Adolf talks about God believing Jews as if they are the satanists that rule the world. He also was s member of a satanist secret society. Me in Kampf I believe was misinformation.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: on a farm, well this reporter steps in it several times, and still doesn't know he just stinks.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I saw this interview with Paul Poilievre some time ago and I did enjoy him humiliating this unprepared reporter who was trying to trap him. No doubt this guy votes for Justin Trudeau.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I had to watch it again, it's so funny hitting them back with wanting facts, and hitting them with them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This lady at the Davos meeting says in this minute or two video what this thread is all about and admits that we are correct. They control the narrative.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It’s already appeared to many that the satanists want control of all the media in preparation of their final move for worldwide global tyranny. This latest move by their puppet bagman George Soros is further evidence of this.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: They always lied, but now it's quite blatant, and propaganda here at least is legal now thanks to Obama.