Chinas Economy Is Tanking Now

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Chinas Economy Is Tanking Now

Our malls got that way in the early 90s, a few closed.
The ones that survived are mostly opened from the outside, and the huge stores.
The closest one to me has a lot of medical centers in them now.

Those large companies in China should try to supply to people who can pay.
It's strange they accept those who do not pay.

I feel for those people, but not their government.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

As for the first video, it looks like China’s crash has rapidly picking up steam. Xi JinPing has really mismanaged China. Things were continually getting better under the previous three administrations starting with the great Deng XiaoPing. As for the second video. If this is what malls are looking like all over the country then this would be a reason to keep the foreigners out so that there wouldn’t be many witnesses to what’s happening. Where are the people going ? Has robbery and pickpocketing gotten out of control as it was before they cracked down before the 2008 Olympics ? Perhaps they could be throwing all the criminals into the military for the wars they are planning. Perhaps they are just exterminating them. What is there to do for fun ? How many people are starving ?
Yong Jessie

part of the reason malls are closing is the world and especailly China is transition to the online world. Amazon is kicking butt even wallmart is afraid. And i saw in NY city very many Target stores are closing. Its alot cheaper online as not people to hire and no places to rent and shopfliter fukhead nigs to worry about. And the convience of online good being brought to you rather than you go drive somewhere waste half a day in traffic

BUT the other reason is yes i do beleive China is tanking and quite dramatically too

Heres some more cannon fodder for you all to ponder

I will put all i could find here one stop shopping for them all

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I looked through a lot of those videos, it's really sad for those shop owners, we had a lot of that here also, but more spread out.
With China I believe if this keeps up they will go back to a pre 80s style China.
I gotta also wonder how China's War machine growth is affecting the society, taxation on the people also.

That's a really nice Starbucks, I don't drink the stuff, but that would be a nice bakery.
I love the brickwork in those buildings.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Is cannibalism making a comeback in China now ? If the malls are empty because almost no one has any money to spend then is that an actual famine going on again ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Very interesting, and it makes me think of what is happening here now with stores being looted on mass.
Are we raising a generation of them ? They just loot for other reasons of course.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I never witnessed this phenomenon of grab hags. I imagine that this has gone on during many or all of china’s countless famines. I was there for possibly the best years in China’s history. Is cannibalism also increasing ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have seen them before on TV years ago, but didn't know what they where called.
I thought it very rude raiding a hard working farmers field like that.

Something on that line, a lot of northern farmers here leave seven rows of corn for the poor.
Something to do with charity in the bible.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This article says that China’s stock market is in free fall right now. I have a suspicion that China’s huge internal market will bail them out once again plus Chinese are used to enduring suffering as have the Russians and most non English speaking countries. https://www.prophecynewswatch.com/artic ... e_vignette