News

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: News

Interesting if true, I didn't know anything about something like that.
I wonder if back in the late 60s, early 70s if that's when it was sent there from Ft, Knox.
Also lately with the new currency being pushed by China, and others wanting the dollar gone is behind this move somehow.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, some rumours started about 3 years ago I remember... about the USA was turned into a corp in 1871 and looks like Britain made loans to the USA in 1840's for the civil war, it's probably been fleecing the USA ever since. Diabolical really... and that the well-to-do in Britain, this tiny place had that much money or gold to even loan to the USA to begin with. I was wondering when the USA was bankrupt in 1933 that's the reason everyone was told to hand in their gold... maybe it was sent to the vatican.

I had a feeling Fort Knox was empty.

One big con on everyone. I think the British well-to-do have been fleecing us here as well, this place is an over priced, run down place... no wonder.

It feels like something far fetched from a movie as well... it's all making sense now why the world is what it is...
I wonder how much gold the vatican has from others...

Maybe you'll all get a big refund of tax and that over there, plus interest on your stolen money. :thumbsup:

It's always felt like our existence, something was always off and synthetic feeling... always felt more like a large, open air prison we're in and we're the ball bearing moving around in the pre-designed and limited Mousetrap board game. All it's been is money extraction from us.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

There's the rumours of the BRICS nations going back to gold standard as well... they probably won't sell or trade with other countries that aren't on it either. Maybe that's what all this pushing of electric powered stuff in western countries is coming from... our countries won't be able to buy their oil, gas and uranium anymore.

They keep on pushing smart meters over here but I won't have one, they can be switched off remotely.
I think rationing of the electric might be coming.

I reckon western elites knew decades back that the end would come for this money system they've been running and won't be able to buy the raw materials needed anymore, will only be able to buy them from other countries that aren't on the gold standard either.

I doubt the elites have any intention of putting gold back into the system either.
This push for everything solar or wind powered electric going on because we'll be dead in the water otherwise.

Even if I was rich enough, I'd never buy an electric car... there likely won't be enough electric generated for folks to power up a car if the electric becomes rationed.

I've always tried to keep life simple... just basics and don't get hooked on gadgets either.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

https://metro.co.uk/2023/08/01/thurrock ... ire%20Farm.

This man was loaned money by Thurrock council, Essex, UK £655 million to invest in solar farms. The council even borrowed money from other councils around the country.
Thurrock council borrowed the bulk of the money I think... the man with the company ended up buying a £12 million private jet, a £2 million car and £16 million on a yacht.
The solar power company now bust and so is the council.
This council is in south Essex area.
Blimey... the way they clamp down on property tax payers if you're a few weeks late paying it tho. It's unreal. :roll:

I looked up Essex council's accounts a few years back and at their year end 31st March, they had around £35 million sitting in the coffers.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Being a world digital currency is being pushed, and going to happen I would say a lot of the super rich are actually broke.
The currency being pushed makes it more easy to control people, and rob them, and everyone by manipulation.
I'm not sure how all that gold plays in, but it's tied in somehow, and linked to going to the super rich somehow so they have hard currency.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: August 11th, 2023, 7:56 am https://metro.co.uk/2023/08/01/thurrock ... ire%20Farm.

This man was loaned money by Thurrock council, Essex, UK £655 million to invest in solar farms. The council even borrowed money from other councils around the country.
Thurrock council borrowed the bulk of the money I think... the man with the company ended up buying a £12 million private jet, a £2 million car and £16 million on a yacht.
The solar power company now bust and so is the council.
This council is in south Essex area.
Blimey... the way they clamp down on property tax payers if you're a few weeks late paying it tho. It's unreal. :roll:

I looked up Essex council's accounts a few years back and at their year end 31st March, they had around £35 million sitting in the coffers.
Hanging it a good deterrent for those on that council, and him.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Yeah, something needs doing... I bet they all protect each other and think up a way to offload the burden onto the ordinary folks somehow.
I'm wondering where that £655 million was borrowed from.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: August 11th, 2023, 12:18 pm Being a world digital currency is being pushed, and going to happen I would say a lot of the super rich are actually broke.
The currency being pushed makes it more easy to control people, and rob them, and everyone by manipulation.
I'm not sure how all that gold plays in, but it's tied in somehow, and linked to going to the super rich somehow so they have hard currency.
Frosty, the rich have done such a good job of fleecing us all... be interesting to see what the buggers think up next.
How do you get blood out of a stone tho.
I told my mum about that gold in the vatican and she said where is it now, where did it go.
I'd be happy having a piece of land and a bit of self suffiency. The rich don't get a cut of that.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

With the currency they can already take from it as they want, now with digital they even save on printing it.
Also know everything about your life, and if they add a carbon footprint to it like they want a lot will be even more broke.
With the carbon thing they rick can buy up your credits, and do as they wish without caring about planet, or the little people.
Business already sells it to each other, and make fake emissions credits by buying up other companies, it's a big scam, and racket.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

As I've stated that it appears that liberalism and political correctness are a satanic form of righteousness that has little righteousness. Tucker Carlson raises a good point. Liberals have torn down scads of statues of Christians however when a satanist statue gets vandalized the perpetrator is dangerous. Is CNN full of satanists ? Don Lemon I bet is a satanist. https://www.wnd.com/2023/12/watch-tucke ... 937961ce4f
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have a younger cousin that supposedly a satanist, lesbian, and also depressed, suicidal.
It's been pushed on her by media, and schooling, and peer pressure if you believe in that.

In my view peer pressure is an excuse for a weak mind.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I think big malls would be great to live in when there is a zombie apocalypse. Or a highrise tower in downtown. Zombies are not that smart. They wouldn't be able to climb 10 sets of stairs. In real life their dehydrated body would die off. On the walking dead hundreds of walkers alive in a field didn't make sense.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Our mall is full of zombies, blacks, and Mexicans trashed it, and not much are in there anymore.
I miss going when it had good stores in it, had a lot of fun in there.
A lot of belly aches from the Orange Julius drinks, and cinnabums. :yum2:
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

That empty shopping centre is sinister... it feels like humans are mysteriously vanishing from the planet suddenly or something...
What a shame really... it looks like a really fancy upmarket place... and the staff there are probably bored as well.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Send these migrants back to their country.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

That poor woman, sickening...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's not difficult, they make it difficult by not wanting to get rid of them.
Para needs punished though, he needs stripped, and forced marched to the border, and tossed in the Reo Grande.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Stingray impregnated by Shark?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

She sure gets close and personal with her fish.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

rays are a type of shark, but very interesting.
I would believe shes just having her own babies.