News

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: News

This would be a cool find

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Death toll rises to 29 after restaurant collapse in China's Shanxi province
Twenty-nine people were killed and seven seriously injured when a restaurant collapsed in northern China's Shanxi province, the country's emergencies ministry media said on Sunday.

The building collapsed at 9:40 a.m. local time on Saturday in Xiangfen county in the southwest of Shanxi, the Ministry of Emergency Management said in a statement. State media had initially reported 13 deaths.

The accident in the two-storey structure occurred as villagers and relatives gathered for a birthday party, and the rescue operation ended early on Sunday, state media said.

Fifty-seven people were pulled from the debris, with 29 confirmed dead, while 21 suffered minor injuries.

The Shanxi provincial government has set up a high-level team to investigate the accident in the county, which is under the jurisdiction of the city of Linfen, the emergency management ministry said.

What really happened:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

France's horses killed in mysterious ritual-like mutilations
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/france-ho ... -1.5704908

Somebody needs to get their ball chopped off. :angry:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I wonder why horses were sacrificed ? Could it be that they are a God created creature for man use and friend ? In revelations horses are ridden, not cows Or raccoons 🦝
Mel Gibson

Gary Oak wrote: August 31st, 2020, 4:40 am I wonder why horses were sacrificed ? Could it be that they are a God created creature for man use and friend ? In revelations horses are ridden, not cows Or raccoons 🦝
I wondered the same thing too... Horse sacrifices were apparently a thing in Europe, but we're talking Ancient Roman times when that was.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Thats just muslims making halal meat..

The european CNN just aint calling it what it is.. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would say it's just some sick punks, or Muslims getting their jollies abusing animals.
Same people who would do you that way if they had the balls.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: August 31st, 2020, 5:05 am
Gary Oak wrote: August 31st, 2020, 4:40 am I wonder why horses were sacrificed ? Could it be that they are a God created creature for man use and friend ? In revelations horses are ridden, not cows Or raccoons 🦝
I wondered the same thing too... Horse sacrifices were apparently a thing in Europe, but we're talking Ancient Roman times when that was.
They revered the horse, they took their prized possessions with them, even some wives at times.
Some ceremonies used them as fertility rituals also, but that was usually bulls.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 31st, 2020, 4:25 pm I would say it's just some sick punks, or Muslims getting their jollies abusing animals.
Same people who would do you that way if they had the balls.
It might also be the competition terrorizing other horse owners..

Making it look like it is something other than what it is.

Targeting little horseys like that is just senseless.

And the article speaks about the skill of the perp.. Skill at handling horses.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here a lot of it's done for the insurance money on the horses.
Sometimes we get several barn fires a year, and people killing horses.
a lot of people around also that just gets the joy of killing something, I think more than 30 was killed in one area near me that was just sick people.
Mel Gibson

I can usually racial profile fairly accurately, but I agree with Blue in this case... It's most likely some group of losers that may even be White.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 31st, 2020, 4:27 pm
Mel Gibson wrote: August 31st, 2020, 5:05 am
They revered the horse, they took their prized possessions with them, even some wives at times.
Some ceremonies used them as fertility rituals also, but that was usually bulls.
Horse sacrifice is mostly a very early proto European rite. Horses were scacrificed to Mars early in Rome's history but seemed to be long out of fashion by the time of Julius Caeser. Bulls were generally the preferred animal sacrifice.

Certain early Irish tribal rituals required the slaying and eating of a horse as a rite of kingship. But how widespread it was or how long that tradition went on, I don't know.

The only other Europeans that I know that sacrificed horses regularly were some of the Norse people. They probably carried the ritual longer than the rest because the vikings and other Germanic people had limited use for the horse. Battles were fought on foot in a shield wall and horses were usually used as draft animals.

It probably wasn't until the descendents of the Danes,...the Normans, developed the concept of heavy calvary and the mounted knight that most northern Europeans started actually valuing horses as more than just livestock.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My guess they got a lot of that Calvary stuff from the Romans, but earlier in history it was the Scathians, and before that Kurgan people which where nomads.
They hunted across the Russian Steps to China, and was know by the early Greeks.
They are known for their tombs which had a lot of horses with them.

Also the Nords got training from the Romans in Byzantium, a lot where hired as Mercenaries.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

currently, the death toll is reported to be up to 7
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Of course they wont tell who they are, or show suspects. My guess is as most of yours are, Muslims.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Twilight turtle wrote: November 3rd, 2020, 5:16 pm
What does he mean drain the swamp?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Drain the swamp is getting rid of the corruption.
It's an impossible thing, it's deep.

Also Washington DC was built in an actual swamp.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, he needs more volunteers to help out.

Look at this just posted.

She said Michigan has found that computer software used has moved R votes to D ones and same software was used in 47 counties.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I can't see tweets, something in my ad blocking, or scripting.

it's not surprising, as I have mentioned before a lot of the newer machines are built by Soros companies that can put anything into them.
They can call them glitches all they want, but they are not.