News

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

What a stupid woman, I hope shes one that died, it's a shame the rest did because she was stupid.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

News

Ok, this is beyond stupid. What makes him think that the tribe would want to be fed his BS? :facepalm:

[video][/video]
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

I have been seeing picture of jokes all day about him, it may be stupid, but not funny like some think. He needed a psychiatrist like many people do now days.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

News

So, extreme religiosity is a mental disorder?

I'm amazed that there are human beings on the planet that are so isolated like that tribe.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

I think they know something most don't, people are crazy so stay away from them. :spit:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

extreme is extreme, just like people in politics left, or right.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

News

Free movies on Youtube, but you have to put up with ads.

https://lifehacker.com/watch-movies-on- ... 1830548465
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

Not a big deal, you deal with them on regular TV.
cc la femme
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

News

We got record now. Nice.

Watch when you want, stop / start when you wish, fast skip ads on most

Been watching 4 years of "Bosch" on crave demand - intriguing show if you like a bit rouge / old school detective shows

Best one yet was "Mr Mercedes" - 2 seasons on Super channel - plot from Stephen King book - a psycho from hell comes after a retired detective who tried but failed to solve his mass murder while he was an active cop
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice.
cc la femme
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

News

Strasbourg Allah Abricadabra killer SHOT DEAD

Cherif Chekatt, the gunman who killed multiple people Tuesday at a Christmas market in Strasbourg, France, is dead

police officers spotted a suspicious individual on Rue du Lazaret who fit the description of the suspect from Tuesday night's shooting, Castaner wrote in translated tweets. After the officers addressed him, the suspect turned around and opened fire at the officers, following which they responded, he said.

The suspect was armed with a pistol and a knife, a local police official told The Associated Press.

The National Police of the North, in a translated tweet, thanked the public for information which helped "find the wanted individual."

Nice Prayer Bump
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

I saw that, the quote was he gets his 72 virgins, or something like that.
My guess he will be someones virgin, or more like for the critters that have us all after death.
Glad he died, at least people wont pay much more for the trash takeout.
cc la femme
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

News

Blue Frost wrote: November 24th, 2018, 5:00 pm I have been seeing picture of jokes all day about him, it may be stupid, but not funny like some think. He needed a psychiatrist like many people do now days.
Joking about it is vile.

That said, his motive to "show them the way", like as though he knew better than them was vile as well.

This world is full of people on both ends of the spectrum who think they "know the way", whether religious / atheist, or social or whatever.
There are few absolutes beyond what we can see or touch ... we came to be into a world knowing nothing beyond the instinct of survival and what evolves from that is mostly from opinions formed .. formed from others or merely formed within our minds
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

I remember when I was a kid a story of a missionary that visited this lost tribe, he killed them all just from a cold.
After that they would put people in quarantine for months before going to see one of those tribes.

Those people may have saved their lives killing him.
cc la femme
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

News

Absolutely!! Outsiders carry and disperse many bacteria that antibodies have developed for and are immune .. while local's bodies have never had the chance to become immune
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

Our food can even kill them, or make them really sick, alcohol, sugars, and in Native American era cheese almost killed them when Vikings was trying to be nice. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

News

Alexander the Great presumably buried alive..

https://nypost.com/2019/01/29/alexander ... lyzed-him/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

So, it's still a mystery story, they don't know where the body is, and just speculating off hypothesis. :facepalm:
Seems they do that a lot now days.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

News

Paris' Notre Dame 'saved from total destruction,' French fire official says, after blaze ravages cathedral

Paris' Notre Dame Cathedral has been saved from "total destruction," according to a French fire official, after a massive fire ripped through the structure on Monday and caused the roof and main spire to collapse.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.c ... uters.html
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

I saw about that when I got up today, sad they didn't have anything like sprinklers in there.
My friend said that place was even prettier than the Sistine Chapel, and about any piece of architecture had something done to it.
Sad to see such a nice piece of history destroyed, or almost.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

News

I don't recall any crazy antics at Canadian Walmarts but I'm sure there are wackos here too.

Mom tries karate on cops, son strips naked, dog nabs muffin mix in bizarre Walmart incident

https://globalnews.ca/news/5168611/walm ... uffin-mix/