News

General talk, and discussion.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

News

Reverse Flash wrote: March 29th, 2018, 10:18 pm The most expensive in all of North America.
[video][/video]
She needs an umbrella.

What's the price in Loserville?

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

Around $2.60 - 70 a gallon.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

So culturally enriched.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

That wind is a blowing :laugh:

[video][/video]
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

News

Well, I guess it's not impossible. :)
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

In Chacago maybe, but South Africa maybe not. :spit:
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

News

You probably heard. The videos are trending on youtube. A man drove a van into pedestrians in Toronto. 10 dead and i5 injured.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

Ban Vans I guess. WOW 10 killed, and for what :( No matter the motive, people are just trying to get by, it's not their fault you had a bad day, or someone wizzed in your Wheaties.
I didn't know anything about it RF, Ill have to look it up, been down a bit the last two days, and trying to do what I can when I can.
i hope all is well with you, and everyone you know.

I just read he hated woman, and liked some other woman hating man here in the states.
I know a few men like that, pretty pathetic people with little man syndrome.
I can see hating one woman, or guy even, but not the whole like some do, and even then going out, and running them over.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

:think: :5+5: :bored: I don't trust him, I think it's just a way to get concessions.

[video][/video]
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

News

Peace on earth. Let's all be friends. Have a wonderful world.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

Only if right, my guess though it's all a show by the North.
I just hope the south can be safe, they are in the most danger from it all there.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

News

A dead body was found inside the wall of a bathroom at a popular Calgary shopping mall. I was gonna visit this mall next month on my Calgary trip.

http://edmontonsun.com/news/local-news/ ... b0f6c7554e
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

You never know, and it's odd nobody smelled it.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

News

Here in Vancouver we made history. $40+ to fill the tank on a mini work Toyota Yaris this morning. $60+ for my mini Honda SUV.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

Ours has went up since last week, $2.90 a gallon, or something like that.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

Very big news even if you don't here about it from the news, as big as Bin Laden being killed .
With the Iraq war Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was a major player causing trouble for everyone, he had control of half the country for a time.

Trump announces capture of five 'most wanted' ISIS terrorists - including top aide to 'caliphate' leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi - who were lured from Syria to Iraq with fake Telegram app messages

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nders.html
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

News

I think Pakistan must be assuming that the USA will let this slide as they think we are hopelessly sympathetic. They really can't understand anybody withb humanity I believe is the cause. Donald Trump knows how to deal with bullies and Pakistan will regret this move no doubt

Pakistan blocks US diplomat's exit

Pakistan has prevented a US diplomat from leaving the country after he allegedly killed a motorcyclist by driving through a red light last month.

Local press said on Saturday that a plane was sent by the US to collect Col Joseph Emanuel Hall, a military attache, but was denied clearance.

US officials have previously said he cannot be arrested or tried because he has diplomatic immunity.

The incident has increased political tension between the countries.

Ateeq Baig, 22, was killed in the crash in Daman-e-Koh, north of Islamabad, on 7 April.

CCTV footage showed a white four-wheel-drive - said to be driven by Col Hall - ignoring the red traffic light at an intersection, crashing with a bike at speed and then braking.

The US embassy has denied reports in Pakistan's media that Col Hall was drunk while driving.

The dead man's father has called for the colonel to stand trial at Islamabad High Court (IHC).

On Friday, the IHC had ruled Col Hall does not have absolute immunity.

He had already been put on a travel "black list", which meant airports had been told not allow him to leave.

Neither the US or Pakistan has officially commented on Saturday's news.

Relations between Washington and Islamabad have been in the spotlight since US President Donald Trump's New Year's Day tweet, where he accused Pakistan of "lies and deceit".

In January, the US government said it was cutting almost all security aid to Pakistan, saying it has failed to deal with terrorist networks operating on its soil.

Pakistan has denied the accusations and responded by saying it would no longer share intelligence with the US.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/pa ... ailsignout
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

If he ran the light he should be tried as well as any diplomat sent here, this immunity stuff has done our people more harm than theirs, but that don't excuse his behavior.
Being a Diplomat though with laws in place to protect them they should honor it since they would want the same.
The Immunity thing needs to go though.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

News

Here in BC we are at war with our neighbour Province.

Alberta takes a step to cut off oil to BC amid Kinder Morgan fight

BC says it's prepared to sue as Alberta pushes through legislation to turn off the taps

EDMONTON, AB. (NEWS 1130) – It took several hours but the Alberta government has struck a major blow to Victoria.
It still requires Royal Assent, but provincial government has passed Bill 12, giving it the power to cut off oil supply to BC.

Alberta Premier Rachel Notley hasn’t said how soon her government would do that, saying it could be within a day or sometime later.

http://www.news1130.com/2018/05/16/albe ... supply-bc/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

Ouch, I wonder what your Provençal government did.
Our gas have went way up, it was $3.09 today, I here it will go up more soon.