News

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: News

Detroit, not at all surprising.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: November 6th, 2020, 8:02 pm I can't see tweets, something in my ad blocking, or scripting.

it's not surprising, as I have mentioned before a lot of the newer machines are built by Soros companies that can put anything into them.
They can call them glitches all they want, but they are not.

Here's that tweet...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If it was me i would have another election with armed soldiers, and poll watchers there.
All would be in person, and those over seas would get the mail in ballots.

What gets me is last election all those military ballots got lost, and nobody was held accountable.
Trump has had 4 years almost to prepare better for this, and hasn't.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, I saw that about the missing military ballots... and that a lot of military vote R.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The majority vote Republican, that is who takes care of them most.
very rarely does a Democrat do anything for them, not since Kennedy,
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

So, while the news media are doubling down on their efforts to push forward their newly elected president, and everything to do with the coronavirus, they did seem to give some airtime to hurricane Eta-

While meanwhile in Valencia Spain-

Alexandria Egypt-

The Phillpipines- ( note: Typhoon Roni (Goni), Ulyssus (Vamco), one right after the next)

We know people who have had their families houses and village buried under mud already, and yet here comes another one.

Alberta Canada-

Utah USA-

Meanwhile in Turkey and Greece where there was an Earquake and Sunami
Flooding in Oman, and Saudi Arabia

It would appear that someone is upset at this world.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

BT, I've read that there's tech to modify the weather, wonder if it's true...
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: November 8th, 2020, 12:28 pm The majority vote Republican, that is who takes care of them most.
very rarely does a Democrat do anything for them, not since Kennedy,
What a shame only one side looks out for them. We've homeless vets over here and that. There's a charity that runs a lottery to help them, they buy land and build housing for them for ones with PTSD.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: November 6th, 2020, 8:19 pm Detroit, not at all surprising.

Frosty... wow, 1823. I saw something yesterday where they said a few "voters" found of 220 years old. Gotta wonder how many more there are. I'd love to volunteer and dig those up. Someone said their dog voted, the dog's microchip ID was used. Don't know if they were joking or what. I bet R voters are checking the records of their deceased relatives. If it was me, I would.

That 4788 duplicates, would that be within the same state?
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Just confirmed on Donald Trump's facebook and twitter page. Votes switched and lost.

https://thedonald.win/p/11Q8O2wesk/happ ... OEO7YWvVMQ

Wow, look at some of these figures from the link above.

Pennsylvania : Switched : 220,883 Lost Votes : 941,248

New Jersey : Switched : 80,242 Lost Votes : 20

Florida : Switched : 21,422 Lost Votes : 456

Michigan : Switched : 20,213 Lost Votes : 21,882

New York : Switched : 18,124 Lost Votes : 623,213

Georgia : Switched : 17,407 Lost Votes : 33,574

Ohio : Switched : 14,965 Lost Votes : 5,102

Virginia : Switched : 12,163 Lost Votes : 789,023

California : Switched : 7,701 Lost Votes : 10,989

Arizona : Switched : 4,492 Lost Votes : 0

Minnesota : Switched : 2,766 Lost Votes : 195,650

Tennessee : Switched : 2,330 Lost Votes : 0

Louisiana : Switched : 2,322 Lost Votes : 0

Illinois : Switched : 2,166 Lost Votes : 54,730

Wisconsin : Switched : 2,078 Lost Votes : 3,408

Colorado : Switched : 1,809 Lost Votes : 0

Utah : Switched : 1,627 Lost Votes : 0

New Hampshire : Switched : 973 Lost Votes : 116

Iowa : Switched : 938 Lost Votes : 477

New Mexico : Switched : 268 Lost Votes : 4,610

Missouri : Switched 0 : Lost Votes : 20,730

Nevada : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Alaska : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: November 12th, 2020, 6:36 am
Blue Frost wrote: November 6th, 2020, 8:19 pm Detroit, not at all surprising.

Frosty... wow, 1823. I saw something yesterday where they said a few "voters" found of 220 years old. Gotta wonder how many more there are. I'd love to volunteer and dig those up. Someone said their dog voted, the dog's microchip ID was used. Don't know if they were joking or what. I bet R voters are checking the records of their deceased relatives. If it was me, I would.

That 4788 duplicates, would that be within the same state?
We all thought Joe Biden's rallies where empty, but actually they where full of ghost. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: November 11th, 2020, 10:40 pm So, while the news media are doubling down on their efforts to push forward their newly elected president, and everything to do with the coronavirus, they did seem to give some airtime to hurricane Eta-

I saw about the flooding there, the news said the issue was it not draining off, and going away.
I would say there is a major area that needs cleaned out, and built up.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: November 12th, 2020, 1:11 pm Just confirmed on Donald Trump's facebook and twitter page. Votes switched and lost.

https://thedonald.win/p/11Q8O2wesk/happ ... OEO7YWvVMQ

Wow, look at some of these figures from the link above.

Pennsylvania : Switched : 220,883 Lost Votes : 941,248

New Jersey : Switched : 80,242 Lost Votes : 20

Florida : Switched : 21,422 Lost Votes : 456

Michigan : Switched : 20,213 Lost Votes : 21,882

New York : Switched : 18,124 Lost Votes : 623,213

Georgia : Switched : 17,407 Lost Votes : 33,574

Ohio : Switched : 14,965 Lost Votes : 5,102

Virginia : Switched : 12,163 Lost Votes : 789,023

California : Switched : 7,701 Lost Votes : 10,989

Arizona : Switched : 4,492 Lost Votes : 0

Minnesota : Switched : 2,766 Lost Votes : 195,650

Tennessee : Switched : 2,330 Lost Votes : 0

Louisiana : Switched : 2,322 Lost Votes : 0

Illinois : Switched : 2,166 Lost Votes : 54,730

Wisconsin : Switched : 2,078 Lost Votes : 3,408

Colorado : Switched : 1,809 Lost Votes : 0

Utah : Switched : 1,627 Lost Votes : 0

New Hampshire : Switched : 973 Lost Votes : 116

Iowa : Switched : 938 Lost Votes : 477

New Mexico : Switched : 268 Lost Votes : 4,610

Missouri : Switched 0 : Lost Votes : 20,730

Nevada : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Alaska : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
I saw something about a post he did on there, and there is a warning it's not proven from twitter.
Gotta love how they have always worked for the Democrats, I wish someone would start a good site that holds free speech as sacred .
I'm glad i can't read twitter, and I don't use Facebook.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

There are alternate sites. And large numbers of people who are tired of the antics of Facebook and Twitter are leaving them for these sites that are growing exponentially now. There is a call for today being 'The day we all left Twitter and Facebook'. So, the mass shift is supposed to happen starting today, November 13
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
https://parler.com/auth/access In place of Twitter
https://mewe.com/ instead of Facebook

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, yeah, but what are those sites, nobody has any news on them other than mostly word of mouth.
Also there have been other sites, they all didn't cut it, and just like forums they fell into obscurity.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: November 12th, 2020, 3:34 pm I saw something about a post he did on there, and there is a warning it's not proven from twitter.
Gotta love how they have always worked for the Democrats, I wish someone would start a good site that holds free speech as sacred .
I'm glad i can't read twitter, and I don't use Facebook.
I know... I keep seeing that, looks like brain washing don't it. The amount of inversion they do is nuts really. :kez: On facebook, the number of followers is increasing by the minute on Donald's page. Wonder if Biden's count is dropping... I'll have to keep tabs!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The count isn't dropping where Democrats are counting, but no wonder since they are the dirty cheaters that messed with the election to begin with.
The recount should have federal officials there from both parties, and independents.
Id you get down to it we need a redo o the election with all groups watching, and none of this fraudulent Democrat mail in BS.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl: What a turd.

Joszef Szajer: Right-wing EU politician caught with drugs at illegal sex party
December 2, 2020
0 https://www.de24.news/en/2020/12/joszef ... party.html

Hungarian Jozsef Szajer
During shutdown: Right-wing EU politician caught with drugs at illegal sex party
József Szájer sittz for Hungary in the EU Parliament since 2004, is a founding member of the ruling party Fidesz (the 59-year-old is shown in 2016)
© Jean-Francois Badias / Picture Alliance

The Hungarian EU politician Jozsef Szajer has given up his office after he was caught at a sex party that was prohibited due to Corona. Particularly spicy for him: the orgy was almost exclusively men, his party campaigns against the rights of homosexuals.

Hungarian MEP Jozsef Szajer has resigned after attending an illegal celebration. The 59-year-old was caught by the police at a sex party over a gay club in Brussels at the weekend, which was illegal because of the corona shutdown. Drugs were also found in his backpack. “I deeply regret the violation of the Covid-19 restrictions, it was irresponsible.” Szajer announced that he would draw the “political and personal” consequences from this, thereby confirming several Belgian media reports.

According to the public prosecutor’s office, on Friday evening the police broke up an event in an apartment in the center of the Belgian capital and “warned around 20 people for non-compliance with health measures”. According to the reports, several diplomats and an MEP were among the mostly male guests. He tried unsuccessfully to escape through a window.

Jozsef Szajer: The drugs don’t belong to me

The EU politician surprisingly announced at the weekend that he would be withdrawing from his political offices. Now he confessed that he was at the party, but denied that the drugs found on him belonged to him. According to his own statements, he did not use drugs. He will pay the resulting fine. According to the authorities, he is also threatened with drug possession proceedings “after parliamentary immunity has been lifted.”

Szajer sat for Hungary in the EU Parliament since 2004 and is a founding member of the right-wing populist party Fidesz. He is also considered a confidante of Prime Minister Viktor Orban. The Hungarian government has been regularly criticized for its handling of gay rights. Szajer himself played a key role in circumscribing the country’s 2011 constitution, which, at his insistence, now includes the sentence: “Hungary should protect the institution of marriage as a unity between a man and a woman.” Szajer and his wife have a daughter.

Sources:Euronews / Politico.eu / AFP
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

More Than 130,000 Have Signed Petition To Keep Jeff Bezos In Space
https://www.forbes.com/sites/isabelcont ... 32029e54f0
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: We should send a lot more up there to stay, send them to mars.