News

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: News

Less then 24 hours now, and no word, my bet is they will be dead soon if not already.
Those subs have tether lines usually, I wonder what happened to them, and why it wasn't used.

The woman looks like shes really holding back to me, and don't know how to react.
I'm not sure, but she looks like shes hurting to me.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Even if found it would be too late. There's no way to get it up to the surface. RIP. Money well spent. The full titanic experience :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

They found the location of the submarine!

Its in Davy Jones´s locker.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The radio this morning said there was a French sub on the way for the search.
I guess it's not needed now unless for recovery.
I would think they are all dead now, unless they killed each other days ago, and one is left.

One person on there isn't a big loss, sorry for the bad manners, he is an anti white bigot, and self hating buffoon.
I'm not sure about any of them, but most likely they are pretty much all the same.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 22nd, 2023, 1:30 pm The radio this morning said there was a French sub on the way for the search.
I guess it's not needed now unless for recovery.
I would think they are all dead now, unless they killed each other days ago, and one is left.

One person on there isn't a big loss, sorry for the bad manners, he is an anti white bigot, and self hating buffoon.
I'm not sure about any of them, but most likely they are pretty much all the same.
The unmanned "Victor 6000" submersible has reached the bottom and has found a debris field.

They havent yet confirmed whether it is the lost submarine or not.

Pretty sure the Titan submarine imploded 4 days ago... When it lost contact.

The CEO of Oceangate was a woke idiot who liked cutting corners with safety... This submarine wasnt even certified.

They all died of stupidity... The 19 year old kid was there because he trusted his father.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sad still even if stupid, I hate to here people loosing others, I can feel the pain.
I know greed will cover some of there feelings, but some really cared I would believe.

If it imploded they didn't have time much for suffering at least, better than dying of a slow death from Oxygen loss.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What a horror. I suspect that the 19 year old had a premonition as he was very scared to go on this trip I read. I have reasons to believe that some psychic talents are real. I also wonder if the makers of this sub didn’t try to cut corners by using made it in China parts. It’s my experience that they do hate us that much as to make important parts to fail in hopes of outcomes like this submersible disaster.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The pressure at that depth is incomprehensible.

They were eviscerated by the hand of god.

There aint gonna be any remains to be found..

Did you know that as they are being crushed in by god-level pressure, its really hot in there as well... Sun level hot.

The compressing air burns hot.

All that shit happens in less than a millisecond... You just zap out of existence.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Compressed air is hot ? It was a very quick death as opposed to a painful one ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i doubt it was burning, the pressure usually just crushes it.
I would think the pressure creates heat of course, but only for that little moment it implodes.
Maybe think of it this way, an A bomb goes off from a pressure explosion, likely one almost equivalent at that depth.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It was still a horrifying nightmare.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: June 27th, 2023, 7:42 pm Compressed air is hot ? It was a very quick death as opposed to a painful one ?
Yes.

Compression makes the molecules move faster thus creating heat.

Extreme amount of heat.

Combination of extreme heat and the Eiffel tower falling on top of you, their bodies got completely destroyed in less than a millisecond.

Their death was as if though God snapped his fingers and deleted them from existence.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thanks for the information
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Meanwhile, while everyone was completely enamoured with billionaires dying at the bottom of the ocean...we have this-

:roll:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The radio had something about that, and they said money would be going to charity.
Thing is what charity ???

I would pick Elon in a real fight
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I just read about the captain of that sub that imploded, they just renamed him Captain Crunch :woot: :woot: :woot:
I know bad humor, but it is mean funny. :blush:

So anyone here any more about the little sub, and collecting the remains ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It is funny though :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

So... Unconfirmed transcript of the communication has surfaced.

According to the transcript, they were aware that something is wrong.

The real-time-monitoring system was going red... It monitors the hull integrity.

They were reporting crackling sounds in the aft.

They were trying to surface the submarine but it was ascending really slowly.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Thanks Odi, I haven't read much about it.
i know a little about subs though, and some of the hazards from a few work mates who where nutty as could be.
The things that can go wrong is many, and even the smallest rupture like a rivet popping can cascade to something major.
It's a cool thought going down in one, but ill leave it at thought, wont catch me on one.
The guys I worked with where nuts for a reason, and not just from the bad air.

Maybe the ballets tank popped is why it didn't go up faster, but to fast they would die anyhow.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

https://rumble.com/v34qbqo-the-republic ... ation.html

This is interesting... an interview with Dr Jan Halper... she starts to say at the 19 minute mark that the USA has retrieved their gold and it took 650 plane loads to collect it from the vatican. There were rumours of that floating around for the last few years. Unbelievable really... wonder how much interest was charged to the USA since the loan was made.