News

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

Geezzzz ! What a big cat.
Shame it was killed, for what ?

Kertson has caught a number of cats that weighed more than 170 pounds. On average, tom cougars weight between 150 and 155 pounds.
This animal was different.
“He almost looked cartoonish he was so big,” he said. “Like how a little kid would draw a cougar. Just extra swollen, I guess.”
Kertson is a big guy – 6-foot-2 and roughly 260. But he said the tom cat’s forearms made his arms look puny.
The second largest cat that Kertson has ever caught was 185 pounds. That cougar was caught in western Washington.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

News

Freaks like that should be hunted so they know what it feels like.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

News

Blue Frost wrote: March 10th, 2018, 11:52 am Geezzzz ! What a big cat.
Shame it was killed, for what ?

Kertson has caught a number of cats that weighed more than 170 pounds. On average, tom cougars weight between 150 and 155 pounds.
This animal was different.
“He almost looked cartoonish he was so big,” he said. “Like how a little kid would draw a cougar. Just extra swollen, I guess.”
Kertson is a big guy – 6-foot-2 and roughly 260. But he said the tom cat’s forearms made his arms look puny.
The second largest cat that Kertson has ever caught was 185 pounds. That cougar was caught in western Washington.
Cougars in Washington are a danger to livestock and are considered a nuisance. A cat that large is also a danger to people as well a pets. People who don't understand the issue or who have never had to live in areas with these large predators don't realize that this is not the 19th century any longer. Dangerous predatory species in close contact with human populations are a recipe for disaster. With a large human population in every contiguous state, predator populations must be strictly controlled to avoid problems. A lot of people think animals like cougar, wolves, bears etc are only found out in the remote areas but unfortunately that is not always the case. With shrinking habitats, wild animals become opportunists and always seem to find themselves where the food supply is. That means they can all to often be found in and around suburban neighborhoods and farms. A cougar doesn't get that large without feeding well. I'll bet it has taken more than it's share of cattle, sheep or hogs.

We have a similar issue with black bears in this state. We are the most populous state in the union and we are loaded with black bear. Over the past 35 years their numbers have risen so dramatically that thay can now be commonly found in all 21 NJ counties. While confrontation, between bears and humans are rare, in 2014 we had our first human fatality. A hiker was killed and then partially eaten. Also homes, travel trailers, sheds, etc have been broken into and ransacked by hungry bears all over the state.

Finally after years of debate and resistance from loopy animal rights groups, NJ. gave the thumbs up for a bear hunt in 2010. It has been a great success in controlling the ballooning bear population. Unfortunately our new moronic, far left, halfwit, twat waffle of a governor wants a moratorium on the hunt to study nonlethal means of control. I think we should just send his idiotic ass out into the woods and let him hand feed the bears birth control pills and see what happens....That's the best thing that could ever happen to that leftist asshole.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

I understand the danger, but the more we build out on their territory the more danger we, and they are in.
We need more land, but what about conservation, and habitat.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

News

USA Today have a new top 10 list of the happiest countries. Canada is 7th.

Sry to say USA didn't make the list

https://www.usatoday.com/picture-galler ... /32890667/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

I think Kentucky is ranked 45 of 50 in the U.S. for being happy, number one in Cancer.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

News

Why #1 in cancer rates? Perhaps that's why people in Kentucky are not happy.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

News

Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2018, 11:20 am I understand the danger, but the more we build out on their territory the more danger we, and they are in.
We need more land, but what about conservation, and habitat.
Even if we dont expand, they will..

Just one year without hunting would cause exponential growth in the wild beast population.. Other game population aswell.

We dont have cougars but we do have lynx´s and wolves and bears.. Big wolves are as big as cougars.

They attack kids, reindeers, cattle and dogs.

Stupid, ignorant people are trying to protect these wild beasts.. They dont know the damage they are causing.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

They need protected to an extent, but need reserves saved for them as well. It's all about conservation, to keep a check on their population, and our own.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

Ryanissimo wrote: March 18th, 2018, 3:34 pm Why #1 in cancer rates? Perhaps that's why people in Kentucky are not happy.
Likely part of it, but we also have retards running the state, and have for a long time.
Louisville where I am part of now is sickening with the scam of city needs, and taxes without a payoff to the people in return. to me I see it like a little Chicago in a lot of areas, and they let them move out here to ruin our area.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

They can fault the sensors for sure, but she wasn't on the crosswalk, and a lot of people would hit her is driving on that road. Being dressed in black, and blue clothing I know a person would likely hit her.

[video][/video]
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

News

Yeah, the woman was at fault for crossing in the dark like that. However, if the guy in the car was paying attention, he may have been able to slam on the breaks or swerve ... extremely difficult tho.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

I am not sure, but that may be a woman driving, not sure at all.
Like I said the sensor needs work, but if a person was driving they likely would have hit the Ped.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

News

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

My mom told me about that yesterday, it is sad news, and pretty pathetic why.
I do hope one day they can use the DNA to bring them back, they deserve that.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

News

DC

LA
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

Yeah, ignorant kids, and tools used as pawns for an agenda, and they don't know nothing about freedom, and their history thanks to that agenda. Only 10% where kids by the way, a lot where other liberal groups.
They don't even know what an assault rifle is, the statistics, and that the Democrats are the majority of criminals that commit the crimes.
One reason other than my right to protect myself from people pushing this stuff is the Democrat criminals that commit the majority of crimes, you know those ANTI GUN people that care so much about using kids when it's in their interest.
No word about the millions of babies they kill each year, and the Death doctors that deem you worthless at a certain age.

Every layer of government failed for those kids the day they died, and my gun is the issue :kez:
Trust government, give me a break.

How about banning bombs, like the ones that was killing people in Texas the last few weeks :unsure: Oh, they are banned.
How about Banning guns in Chicago, and California :o Oh they are. :facepalm:
Brazil :facepalm: yeah banned already.
Mexico, :facepalm: Damn, Banned already.
School shootings in places that allow guns, not many so hows banning guns work. Also what about the people saved the last few years in school thanks to armed people, don't here that on the news, bad against their agenda.

How about banning bad people, and loony people :stars: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh, there mostly Dems it seems so no more ignorant protest. :stars:
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

News

The most expensive in all of North America.
[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

WOW, that's crazy, and all because of tax on gas I bet.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

Remember this guy, you can see him now in Alberta :)

[video][/video]