Political Rants

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Shen Li

Re: Political Rants

Blue Frost wrote:She was a really sweet person, that loved smileys on DV, she had likely as many as me :)
I know some people hate them, but my guess is they have no imagination lol
I love smiley`s and you`re a sweetie too!! :wub:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well I have many on here, and if you have some to add let me know Ill add them. Ill add the most used on the top also for easy use.
I contributed to the ones on Memebee also, I see a lot of people enjoying them there.

:rose:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Shen Li

I have been posting on forums for a long time now and yet I have never felt more at ease than I do on this one. That includes the East Asian forums I used to participate in as well.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well we don't have many people on here, but they are all good people. It would be nice to have more, but more nice people like you who will discuss rather than spit insults.
I have this forum here not for traffic like most, it's here to get away from all that.
Any suggestions is welcome, and it's up to everyone whats on here.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Shen Li

Blue Frost wrote:Well we don't have many people on here, but they are all good people. It would be nice to have more, but more nice people like you who will discuss rather than spit insults.
I have this forum here not for traffic like most, it's here to get away from all that.
Any suggestions is welcome, and it's up to everyone whats on here.
Oh I agree Bluey...let`s not make it another MMB with heaps of puerile insults instead of quality. There are a few good people I can think of I`d like to see here though.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh I know of a few, but they need more people, and I think some like the conflict even if they don't admit to it .
Some have been here, but no interest when nobody is here.
Shen Li

Blue Frost wrote:Oh I know of a few, but they need more people, and I think some like the conflict even if they don't admit to it .
Some have been here, but no interest when nobody is here.
Names?? Spill the beans Bluey.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL so many really, but they need more stuff to read, and interaction I think.
You know it's hard to have people all the time when people leave when nobody is here.
Shen Li

Blue Frost wrote:LOL so many really, but they need more stuff to read, and interaction I think.
You know it's hard to have people all the time when people leave when nobody is here.
Some of the intelligent posters from MMB I wish were here are:
CC
Max Peck
Reel
Realwoman
Heinzy
Mimi
Zetsu
Mr Munday
lochdubh
Weebles
and even Gordy(humour)

Ones we can do without:
Homero
DD
Maximillion
Joe
Gay Boy Bob
EU
Hornung
Matlock
SMP
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

CC was a member here till it crashed, she didn't post much, Heinzy is very welcome here if he wished, Munday, Zetsuand weebles also.
Gordy can be nice, he was always good to me :) real woman also.
The rest I don't know, but Gay Boy Boy from what I saw is a troll like Pat just out for some fun, and to bug people .
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Some actually need their own forum, but then who would they bother :laugh:
Shen Li

Blue Frost wrote:CC was a member here till it crashed, she didn't post much, Heinzy is very welcome here if he wished, Munday, Zetsuand weebles also.
Gordy can be nice, he was always good to me :) real woman also.
The rest I don't know, but Gay Boy Boy from what I saw is a troll like Pat just out for some fun, and to bug people .
They are all real posters and not thrill seeking f*cking trolls like Bob/Pat/Romero
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Romero or Qwerty was a nice polite poster at one time, I'm not sure now though since I don't get over there.
I always welcomed his opinions, and talking with him .
I wonder sometime if Romero is the same person from what I here.
Maybe I'm mistaken who's who.
Shen Li

Blue Frost wrote:Romero or Qwerty was a nice polite poster at one time, I'm not sure now though since I don't get over there.
I always welcomed his opinions, and talking with him .
I wonder sometime if Romero is the same person from what I here.
Maybe I'm mistaken who's who.
He`s a homosexual(not that there`s anything wrong with that) who has no respect for taxpayers(I do have a problem with that though).
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hummm, must be a different person, but I don't know.
I don't care what sex they like, but don't care for people who push theirs on us.
I like woman myself, and don't mine men who want to be friends straight or not. :)
My thought is as long as respect is shown what does it matter right :)

I actually had a few gay friends on the old DV, a few really cool .
Some went both ways, I guess they couldn't decide what they liked :laugh: oh well, they was cool to me .
Actually some of the most cool on there was gay or bi .
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is a gay movement pushed by politics, I dislike a lot of that garbage, and the obscene parades pushed on the public .
Shen Li

Blue Frost wrote:There is a gay movement pushed by politics, I dislike a lot of that garbage, and the obscene parades pushed on the public .
Bluey,

As a libertarian I don`t care what anyone does as long as I don`t have to finance it!!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Same here on most stuff, why should we have to pay most of the stuff we are taxed for but get no benefit.
Government has killed most charity that used to take care of many things.
Shen Li

Bluey, you are preaching to the choir!!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well it's good to get it out sometimes lol, it's only truth people forget, or ignore.