Supernatural Buddhism

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Supernatural Buddhism

I have recently read a dry history book on the Samurai and it occured to me that as the buddhist priests took credit for the typhoons that destroyed the Mongols navies during both invasions [ kamakazee = devine wind ] that it may actually have been the case. I have an elderly friend who is a tibetan buddhist and he believes that these buddhist priests did actually do it. I remember talking to a Tibetan Lama once in manderin and I asked him if when he meditates can he get his spirit to leave his body and when he does can he see the demons painted on the walls of the temple and he nodded yes. I asked his a few more times finding this answer to be astounding even though I had already heard that they can. It turns out that this isn't even high level Tibetan buddhists. Even the lower level onwes can. The top Lamas I have heard and read from many sources can travel back and forth in time when they are out of body during meditation. They have many other amazing psychic powers [ mundane abilities ] aparrently as well

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Supernatural Buddhism

The fleet was in the bay men attacking, but the Korean, and Chinese sailors convinced the Mongols to get to the open sea in the first invasion.
I think stupidity saved the Japanese as much as the Typhoon. It would have been more smart to land, and beach the ships, they could have rebuilt later .
Lets face it the Mongols was not meant to be sailors.
They would have taken Japan, the few Samurai didn't have a clue how to fight on mass at the time, their Bushido training was a one on one then, and with just 10,000 men they got swarmed.

Second invasion they was a little more prepared :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is still stuff from the invasions washing up on the shores today you know.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

NOt even Christians can travel out of their bodies. Meditation gives you a higher conscience. It clears your mind. We think of hundreds of things every minute. These buddhists can get their mind down to blank.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have blanked out before at work, I was doing four peoples job at once till something distracted me.
i didn't even realize I was doing that, and everyone was in awe how fast i was going.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Supernatural Buddhism

You apparently are mistaken. I am a christian and I very well may have been out of body during at least one episode of Sleep paralysis that I had when I was 20 years old. I have talked to many people who have experienced out of body experiences themselves. If you read the very interesting book The Holographic Universe you will read just how common out of body experiences actually are. Near death experiences are also very common now with the advances in medicine. Many heart attack victims who have been revived have experienced out of body experiences

GuardianFlash wrote:NOt even Christians can travel out of their bodies. Meditation gives you a higher conscience. It clears your mind. We think of hundreds of things every minute. These buddhists can get their mind down to blank.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Any Religious person can follow Buddhism in my view, it's not necessarily a religion you see, or know.
It's a way of life, and a path to bettering yourself, and a philosophy.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Yoda life.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yoda had it going on, he found the path . :cool:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Supernatural Buddhism

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://info.peregud.com/archives/658

These Tibetan monks have something to say about 2012 too
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

As the monks say be prepared, and a lot of good ideas there, but the Mayan calender didn't end in 2012, only one of them stopped because likely they didn't want to make one any further.
Another found went further so someone was expecting someone to be around.
Good info though, and you never can be prepared enough.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mongolia,Travels In the Untamed Land

In this fascinating book Mongolia ,Travels In The Untamed Land by Jasper Becker on of the worlds top Asia experts on page 124 talks about what their oracles and prophets knew that when this cycle ended in 1988 buddhism would usher in a new age and this is why the monks in Tibet rose up in 1988. Communism came down that year. Coincidence ? Stalin who lived on the other side of the continant was so intent on killing all the lamas. If what I read abotu Stalin being a satanist is true then possibly his motives may have been to continuasly urge the extirmination of the lamas as they could prove that communisms atheism is false and that as they had amazing psychic powers would naturally know things including their ability to travel back in forth in time out of body. They have lther psychic powers that I do not yet know about.

Here is one prophecy from page 125 " The forgotten and persecuted shall rise up and hold the attention of the world. There will be fogs and storms... bare mountains shall suddenly be covered in forests... millions will change the fetters ofslavery and humiliation for hunger,disease and death.
Truth and life shall disappear...in the fiftieth year only three great kingdoms willappear,which will exist happily for seventy one years. Afterwords there will be eighteen years of war and destruction, then the peoples of Agharti will come up from their subterranean caverns to the suerface of the earth"
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

The people's of Agharti? Is this a reference to the aliens that lives underground?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sounds like people like me in the basement :) Some of us only come out when the internet is down :teehe:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I don't know , I was just quoting from this very interesting book. I wonder if what they are refering to has something to do with what the bible prophesy "it will be as in the days of Noah" ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Supernatural Buddhism

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oldest Buddha Shrine Dates Birth to 6th Century B.C.

Oldest Buddha Shrine Dates Birth to 6th Century B.C.
Nov 25, 2013 12:00 PM ET // by Jennifer Viegas
http://news.discovery.com/history/archa ... 131125.htm
The birthplace of the Buddha has been found in Nepal, revealing that the origins of Buddhism date to the sixth century B.C., according to archaeologists. What
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Oldest Buddha Shrine Dates Birth to 6th Century B.C.

I think that this post belong on my supernatural buddhism thread. The lamas have amazing supernatural powers and I do strongly suspect that this is why it was so important for Stalin and Mao to kill the Lamas as they can easily prove atheism to be false.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Science and Buddhism Agree

http://sorendreier.com/over-time-buddhi ... nce-agree/

Soren Dreier
Jeff Rense
Stuart Wilde
Ida Lawrence

Over Time, Buddhism and Science Agree
Posted on January 19, 2014 by Soren Dreier

Author: David P. Barash