Photos From Long Ago

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Photos From Long Ago

I think it was much more than that, and she also had some kind of self esteem issues. Someone could have made her happy, she just didn't find him, or the someone.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Photos From Long Ago

In the video it shows billy the kid close up. I doubt that he was a particularly witty fellow with a great sense of humour. He was a psycho but a part of Americas wild west folklore. What a different America is was then.

Extremely rare photo of Billy the Kid and Pat Garrett surfaces, could be worth millions

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/ex ... ailsignout

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Photos From Long Ago

I need a good hat, and cross draw setup.
I've seen a lot of old photos where they put color on the cheeks like that, silly really, but they had no color photos back them.
It's cool it was found in a Flea Market, someone made a mistake selling it, someone made bank buying it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Photos From Long Ago

I imagine that there have been a number of valuable photo's over the years sold for next to nothing because nobody knew who or what was in the pictures.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Photos From Long Ago

I used to look at them in the flea markets just curious of what life was like back then, no telling i might have passed up on millions. :facepalm: :teehe:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Photos From Long Ago

bonnie and Clyde are a part of American folklore. In love the way they were. That movie with Warren Beatty and Fay Dunaway portrayed the rat that sold them out forever giving him the shame he deserved. There is a mystique to this couple that many people appreciate. They lived an outrageous adventure. The thirties was an era with legendary outlaws that had a code they stuck by. The police didn't have mobile phones or computers and their forensics were very primitive in comparison. It would be impossible for this to take place now.

Last kiss? Final hours of loved-up gangsters Bonnie and Clyde before they were gunned down revealed in previously unseen photograph
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow met in Texas in 1930 before going on brutal crime spree together
They are said to have committed 13 murders and several robberies between 1932 and 1934
The duo became infamous as they traveled across America's Midwest and South, holding up banks and stores
A never-before-developed photograph shows them embracing before they were brutally shot dead

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z50cZy1sC2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

[video]http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/ ... 914855.mp4[/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Photos From Long Ago

Pretty woman, and could shoot with the best of them :)
Can you name her ?

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Photos From Long Ago

I know there was one bounty hunter who dressed like a man and most people didn't know that she was a woman and then there was Annie Oakley. I doubt either of them is the correct one though. Who was it ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Photos From Long Ago

Bell Star was the crazy one, and Bounty hunter, but yes that's Annie. That photo makes her look a lot better than she was,she actually looked a lot different .
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Photos From Long Ago

I didn't think I would get t hat one right :howdy:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Photos From Long Ago

Right enough :)
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Photos From Long Ago

I can't say that she is gorgeous but she does look strong. I would imagine that only the strong wurvived in those days.

Scientists reconstruct face of 9,000 year-old Greek teenager

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/sc ... ailsignout

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Photos From Long Ago

Looks more like a man than a young female.
I think i would want a second opinion on the sculpture, he might have forgot it was a woman, and needed a different sculpting style for the muscle, and fat composition.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Photos From Long Ago

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Photos From Long Ago

Gary Oak wrote: January 24th, 2018, 3:48 pm I can't say that she is gorgeous but she does look strong. I would imagine that only the strong wurvived in those days.

Scientists reconstruct face of 9,000 year-old Greek teenager

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/sc ... ailsignout

Jesus Christ,...Mangela!....I remember the anthropological reconstruction of Mycenaean Greek faces, from the time of the Illiad, 12 century BC and they were brutal looking as well
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Photos From Long Ago

From what I know they were very smart and violent/ She does look very strong. Perhaps this is part of why they were able conquer most of the known wolrd and fend off the Persians
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Photos From Long Ago

Violent isn't the best comment about them, they needed to learn to protect themselves because of invasion, and protection. The places in Greece had hard living, and hard growing stuff, everyone wanted your stuff.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Photos From Long Ago

New Yorki just a mere century ago wass a very different world. Horses and buggies in New York. Peoples body language was much different. too

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Photos From Long Ago

Pretty cool, and all before WW1.
Notice the regular people dressed nice, and proper, not like the bums today you see everywhere.
Gary Oaktree

Photos From Long Ago

Cars were just making their debut too.