The Poor Little Palestinians

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The Poor Little Palestinians

Sad even if not here, little reasoning for it other than bad people doing bad things.
88 is not a lot though when compared to places like Chicago where shootings has become the norm.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I bet that 88 is a lot more than the Jewish self defence killings of attempting murdering muslims that the bleeding heart liberals cry about.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I like how they have as of late become irrelevant, they attacked the Jewish state so many times without provocation people saw what the PLO was.
Also with so many that invaded Europe places like Paris cannot help but see what they where taking up for.
France was the number one supporter of the PLO besides our sick Democrats.

As always I think that Israeli forces should have marched into the territories, and took them over decades ago.
Screw the bad press, and bleeding hearts, they caused more death than any invasion, and take over would have.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well the muslims of Israel are outraged that Israeli forces raided in order to consfiscate weapons being stockpiled in preparation for murdering Jews. No doubt whether they are civilians, children, elderly, military, women etc… the liberals must also be outraged. https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2 ... tack-jews/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

These are the guys that the liberals card so much about. Mutilating a family while they eat their food, mutilating pregnant women and of course killing all of them. Letting guys into western first world nations is what is do important to liberals. What could possibly go wrong ? I notice that muslim countries don’t want to accept these guys. At least those countries aren’t dumbed down by political correctness. Check out some of the other atrocities in this article. .https://ca.yahoo.com/news/hamas-militan ... 23203.html
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

WION is my favourite news source. Though they have a pro India bias they will tell the truth on many topics such as China, Justin Trudeau, the Ukraine war etc…. This video is only about a minute long.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s why the surrounding Arab countries won’t accept Palestinian refugees. They learned from their huge mistakes of letting these terrorists in. Justin Trudeau if he lets in half a million may really make Canada a worse place. He’s done as much damage as he could already. That must be what the satanists who tell him what to do must want.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Some of the terrorists were only about ten years old. What kind of parents are okay with sending their ten year olds out to murder, what kind of educators do they have in their schools. It’s no wonder that the other Arab nations don’t want them as the previous video posted on this thread exposes. Justin Trudeau wants to flood half a million of them into Canada. https://www.wnd.com/2023/11/not-older-1 ... 937961ce4f
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They have made an agreement for a 4 day break in the war for prisoner exchanges.
Hamas gets 3 prisoners for 1 woman, or child Jew.
For each 10 gave back to Israel after they will get an extra day of ceasefire.

Now you may say that's not a good deal, but the families must want it.
I would say though since giving three for one I would take more later from Hamas by destroying them completely.
Also from reports Hamas doesn't even know how many prisoners they have, and that tells me some of the sick perverts have them hid for themselves.

The one video up there tells that Hamas isn't Palestine, well when the majority voted for them in an overwhelming landslide that tells me that it is all Hamas.
10 Year old children sent to fight also tells me they are mostly sick, and about the whole populous needs culled.
A mother, or Father that is alright with that making children monsters, tell me what are the people worth.
Nobody wants those people because they are twisted and malignant.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I agree with everything in your last post. The clear point that you made that when they overwhelmingly voted in hamas then they basically are all hamas.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't know the answer for those who are not Hamas, but I wish they could get to safety, and then annihilate the rest.
We have a lot of the same here as well, brainwashed, self centered, self hate filled masses.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Just like sociopaths, they love others pitying them but have no humanity for non muslims. Perhaps Islam produces sociopathy and psychopathy in many Muslims. For examples of this they cheer the suffering of infidels. Americans didn’t cheer them suffering of the Vietnamese, iraqi’s, Afghanis etc….
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This thirty second video says a lot about Gaza that few people know. Perhaps it isn’t politically correct to know these truths.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Exactly, and I saw, and remember all of that, but to the left they are so oppressed.
Well they are oppressed by there own leaders they freely elected.

We are being oppressed by our own elected anymore, I wish I was younger, and more healthy to stand up more.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This one minute video covers the hypocrisy of those protesting demanding that Israel have a ceasefire. Gaza is an apartheid state and they committed a sneak attack which is an act of war. Israel had to hit hard otherwise those hostages released would still be captive and the Muslims wouldn’t keep them alive forever.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Anyone who has watched over the decades already knew all that, Arafat proved they didn't want a peace by not accepting two states.
I have been saying it since then, bomb them out of existence, and Israelis will have peace for a time till Iran starts crap with them, or another belligerent Mid east nation.
Ibrahim Ali

How dare this infidel say these things. He must be beheaded. https://www.facebook.com/reel/253411179 ... 7S9Ucbxw6v
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here is the whole video, and yes he slams him hard with truth, shame on him.
Uygur knows the truth, don't let his lying mouth full you, he is for an agenda is all.
Just like Muslims that say it's alright to lie, and deceive, he is the same.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Like so many Muslims in the west Cenk so obviously hates the people of Americans yet feels completely entitled to live in the USA. I can’t stand him or his show. I enjoyed watching Cenk get humiliated and exposed by obvious truths.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hamass is targeting civilians as usual and yet no liberals are protesting this war crime.