The Poor Little Palestinians

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: The Poor Little Palestinians

Notice how Palestinians won't even accept Israels existance. Can you imagine how the bleeding heart liberals would whine if Israel wouldn

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Netanyahu pretty much said go screw yourself Obama, we are not going to be targets because of you.
Obama must be really stupid, or just wanting the US to look bad because we are not a big deal anymore with sanctions.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: The Poor Little Palestinian Hermaphrodites

it is interesting that these palestinians have such a high incidence of hermaphrodites because of inbreeding. Does anybody with a brain really want to hand Israel over to these wierdos ?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/12/ ... gender.id/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I feel sorry for the kids, but not the people, they are more messed up than a few deformed kids, they have deformed minds of the worst kind.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Palestinians Kidnap An American

http://www.roitov.com/articles/hatifa.htm

These muslim arabs [ they are never from the 30% Christian Palestinian population or the arab druze population ] regularly kill people and kidnap people yet the bleeding heart no minds never feel the need to mention these arab activities.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nothing is ever mentioned in the mainstream press, not even on the Conservative sides.
Today in Iraq I'm sure many are being hunted, and exterminated since Obama's friends are there taking over.
Wholesale slaughter is going on now.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Why I Support Israel

This video is on another thread but I believe that it also belongs on this thread too.

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah it needs in all the Islamic threads in my opinion.
I'm not a big fan of Israel, but they deserve a peaceful place just like anyone else.
Also if not for them Islam wouldn't care, and just attack another group as they do other places.
Also i would be happy to have more Jews around, they contribute more than any Islamist ever has to make a better world.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Indoctrination Of Hate

If one third of any countries population is say one third muslim then that nation too will need to wall them out for the same reason Israel has had to otherwise that nation will go the way of formerly Christian majority Lebanon. The muslims naturally turned the formerly nice nation of Lebanon into a horrible place and the non muslims naturally became refugees or victims of islamic cruelty and evil.

Indoctrination Of Hate - Why Three Jewish Teens Will Not Be The Last Victims

July 02, 2014 | Debbie Smith

Share this article
-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Israel and the world are mourning the deaths of three teenage boys who were kidnapped near the town of Alon Shvut on June 12th and found buried in shallow graves near Hebron on June 30th. The boys went missing while hitchhiking home from Torah classes, the latest victims in a century
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

People will hate me for saying this, but Israel should stomp the Palestinians into the ground till they give up Hamas, and the militant ideas.
Soon as they do maybe a peace can be won.
America, Canada, EU needs to stop supporting them with money also, we are supporting terrorism giving it to the Palestinians.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Six Things People Need To Know

This article has five things to know and I am adding a sixth. 30% of the arabs in Israel are christian and nothing is said about this 30% of the rabs population who don't have a problem with the Jews being in control of Israel. There is a large arab druze population in Israel who not only have no problem with Israel being a Jewish state ,they really get tyrannized by the muslims as do christian arabs. Why is it that the press never mentions these arabs that have no problem with the Jewish state of Israel and enjoy living in a first wrld nation because of the Jewish presence in Israel ?

Five Things Christians Need To Know About The Israel-Gaza Conflict

July 10, 2014 | Russ Jones

A dramatic escalation in Hamas rocket fire in recent days has forced Israel to take military action against terrorists in Gaza.

Gaza terrorists have launched more than 450 rockets at Israel capable of reaching deep into the country since the beginning of 2014. The attacks have sent thousands running into bomb shelters, threatening 3.5 million Israeli lives.

Tuesday morning Israel launched what it calls
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Once again I should add that the 30% christian arab population in Israel don't have a probelm with the Jews and either do the arab druze population so obviously this problem is simply another case of muslims wanting genocide and culturalocide of nonmuslims. Being a nonmuslim I also don't support their wanting my murder or the murder of my family and friends.

The Current Conflict Between Israel And Hamas Is Shattering Many Myths

July 17, 2014 | Michael Brown

The current warfare between Hamas and Israel shatters several myths that have been accepted as gospel by many in the international community and the media.

Myth 1: The primary cause of the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians is the occupation of the West Bank and Israel
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm so glad some people are going Hey, the Palestinians are being Idiots, and wanting war.
They never wanted peace, just murder.
Using Human shields of their own kids, elderly, and the sick, some people might be seeing this for a change.
I hope Israel hurts them so bad they demand a peace from Hamas, and the removal of them from their political system.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That's seems to be what Israel is doing. Israel just wants all these attmpts to kill Jews to stop.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My guess is they will stop short of ridding themselves of the Hamas issue, and will continue to have the same old.
Isis will get involved next time since they have the same agenda, the difference is it will be a full invasion of Israel.
Maybe this is what Obama, and the war industry wants.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Could the news start telling some of the truth now :unsure:

About Those 'Innocent' Palestinian Civilians
Gazans shelter terrorists and their weapons in their homes, right beside sofas and dirty diapers.
By
Thane Rosenbaum
July 21, 2014 3:19 p.m. ET

Let's state the obvious: No one likes to see dead children. Well, that's not completely true: Hamas does. They would prefer those children to be Jewish, but there is greater value to them if they are Palestinian. Outmatched by Israel's military, handicapped by rocket launchers with the steady hands of Barney Fife, Hamas is playing the long game of moral revulsion.

With this conflict about to enter its third week, winning the PR war is the best Hamas can hope to achieve. Their weapon of choice, however, seems to be the cannon fodder of their own people, performing double duty in also sounding the drumbeat of Israeli condemnation. If you can't beat Iron Dome, then deploy sacrificial children as human shields.

Civilian casualties will continue to mount. The evolving story will focus on the collateral damage of Palestinian lives. Israel's moral dilemma will receive little attention. Each time the ledgers of relative loss are reported, world public opinion will turn against the Jewish state and box Israel into an even tighter corner of the Middle East.

All the ordinary rules of warfare are upended in Gaza. Everything about this conflict is asymmetrical
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh look at how these clever pious muslims hide their bombs in places where children will be hurt if they are hit in hopes of illiciting sympathy from the unthinking who don't know what's going on. They can only play the victim to the clueless wonders

For Second Time, Rockets Found At UN school In Gaza

July 25, 2014 | RAPHAEL AHREN

For the second time in less than a week, rockets have been found in a school in Gaza operated by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency, the body said.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You here the media they say nothing about the weapons, and just blast Israel for killing innocent people.
I know kids can do nothing, but grownups know better.
Hamas sent a letter thanking the news for the good work they are doing.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Israeli History The Press Will Never Print

The One Passage On The History Of The Arab-Israeli Conflict That The Mainstream Media Will Never Print

July 28, 2014 | Benjamin Weingarten

Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2014/J ... WujXHPO.99

Lost in most all of the media
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A lot of ignorant people do believe the Arabs was always there, and using Arab as a general term is wrong also.
It's like using Europeans, it's not right to say someone from Poland is native to England.
Most the people in the area as well as the Jews was moved around by previous empires just like most the Palestinians where by the Ottomans.
You also had migrants from other subcultures over the years.
As you know, and others there was also the mad rush when they found out the Jews was coming back to dislocate them.
Also migrant workers working from other areas needed for some farms.
The native people likely are very very few if not totally assimilated to other peoples long ago all over the middle east.