The Nashville Gang

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Nashville Gang

I want to learn about the Nashville gang that you Bluefrost have mentioned. I had never heard of them but am very curious now. I am sure that there are alot of things that are actually going on that few people have any idea of

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The Nashville Gang

I really don't see any info online Gary, maybe it's in my search terms.
A lot of the stars would visit here when I was a kid, and I have always been told of the mob in the organization there.
If you wasn't invited, or family you where not getting in even if a good singer.
Might be hearsay, but I always took it as fact the way I saw a few country singers treated in my life by them.
Ill keep looking for info though, might be something to do with Hollywood as close as they are entertaining.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just some scandals

"Hank Williams' drinking.
Ira Louvin's drinking.
Ernest Tubb's drinking (and shooting up the lobby of a hotel).
Faron Young's womanizing.
Porter Wagoner's womanizing.
Skeeter Davis protesting the arrest of Christians in Nashville.
Homer and Jethro being offered membership if they fired Chet Atkins.
Mother Maybelle & the Carter Family being offered membership if they fired Chet Atkins.
Porter Wagoner inviting James Brown to appear on the Opry.
Johnny Cash's smashing the stage lights at the Ryman (although technically I think that was at a function at the Ryman and NOT on the Opry).
And worst of all.....
The murder of Dave Akeman (Stringbean) and his wife."

Seems they had it out for Chet Atkins :think:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I am very interested in this. I believe that country music has been hijacked and have been saying this for some time but know little on the topic. I just have heard the lyrics of one song that I know that nobody would have stood for fifty years ago
Blue Frost wrote:I really don't see any info online Gary, maybe it's in my search terms.
A lot of the stars would visit here when I was a kid, and I have always been told of the mob in the organization there.
If you wasn't invited, or family you where not getting in even if a good singer.
Might be hearsay, but I always took it as fact the way I saw a few country singers treated in my life by them.
Ill keep looking for info though, might be something to do with Hollywood as close as they are entertaining.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nashville has been like this a long long time, way before I was born. In the 80s though it changed majorly for the worse in my opinion, you got the pop, and none country involved .
The music changed a lot, and it's not the country music I would listen to at all.
The people behind the running of it all, you know they have considerable power, and influence all over.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Were they the ones who installed Elvis ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My guess they let him advance, but Elvis started locally, and the masses was behind him.
I think they pretty much agree to let you come by, but not join .
Elvis is in the Memphis crowd.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusines ... -industry/

I suspect that country music is also controlled now by these people
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Best thing to happen to the music industry is piracy, and the rise of the internet.
Now they can get known online, and sell their stuff that way going around the Nazi music moguls.

The lyrics near the bottom is kind of sad about being a clown.