Dessert

General talk, and discussion.
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Dessert

To celebrate the last four days, we had Blueberry pie and ice cream.

Next time, I will get the extra large Blueberry pie. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dessert

I was talking about pie last night, and me needing one, i have not had one for many moons now.
Soon :evil:

I hope the blueberries was good.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Dessert

Blue Frost wrote:I was talking about pie last night, and me needing one, i have not had one for many moons now.
Soon :evil:

I hope the blueberries was good.
There sure was, nothing left of the Blueberry pie :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dessert

It's hard to get good ones here, most are just so sour that you can't eat them.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Dessert

Blue Frost wrote:It's hard to get good ones here, most are just so sour that you can't eat them.
This one tasted like the Blueberries gust came off the vine, most likely why there is none left. :yum2: :yum2: :yum2:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dessert

Here they are shipped in from Mexico, and California so they are green when picked.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dessert

Hows home grown cucumbers sliced up in some vinegar, and oil with some garlic powder, and salt sound :yum2:
All gone now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dessert

turtle cookies are in the oven, come get some before they are gone :)
i sure wish I could share with my online friends, would make a good Saturday night.
:cookies:
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Dessert

I still like a bit of apple crumble and ice cream.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dessert

Those cookies would be good on some ice cream :yum2: pecan turtle cookies are good for a topping.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dessert

I had two by the way, 10 left for whomever. :blush:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dessert

i just baked 12 Oatmeal raisin cookies, i wish i could share some with you all. :blush: Ill eat one for you. :drool:

:teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Dessert

Blue Frost wrote: i just baked 12 Oatmeal raisin cookies, i wish i could share some with you all. :blush: Ill eat one for you. :drool:

:teehe:
I don't like oatmeal cookies so don't eat one for me. :cool:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dessert

Sorry, already did, but I took the taste of it for you. :cool:
I could have made turtle cookies, or just chocolate chip.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Dessert

Blue Frost wrote: Sorry, already did, but I took the taste of it for you. :cool:
Someone brought vegan chocolate chip cookies into the office recently and you know, they weren't half bad. Except for the bittersweet chocolate chips, I don't think anyone could really tell the difference.

The recipe is almost exactly the same only you don't use any butter or milk chocolate. I'm thinking more and more that I'm going to stop eating meat. I've already cut red meat out of my diet. I might just as well go the rest of the way. :)
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dessert

Just watch your cholesterol, a lot of peoples goes up when they stop. You need creatine also, make sure you get that.
If not for the lack of good vegetables around here i would eat more, but likely would never stop meat.
I try to eat more fish, and less processed meats, but it's so hard to eat good when it cost about triple for the good stuff.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Dessert

Blue Frost wrote: Just watch your cholesterol, a lot of peoples goes up when they stop. You need creatine also, make sure you get that.
If not for the lack of good vegetables around here i would eat more, but likely would never stop meat.
I try to eat more fish, and less processed meats, but it's so hard to eat good when it cost about triple for the good stuff.
You also have to be careful about all the antibiotics and mercury found in ranch raised fish. I love good salmon and used to get some good stuff when I lived in Washington but I won't touch the ranch raised stuff you find at most stores and fish markets around here. I'll only buy the wild stuff but it's a lot more expensive.

I usually just stick with the blues, and stripers my dad catches.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dessert

My mom buys the stuff, she does the shopping, I try to get her to look at packages, but she misses a lot. I try to stay away from the farm stuff also, it's not as good, and the fish live in filthy conditions as well as with the unseeded additives. Some are colored even with dyes
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Dessert

Renee wrote:
Blue Frost wrote: Sorry, already did, but I took the taste of it for you. :cool:
Someone brought vegan chocolate chip cookies into the office recently and you know, they weren't half bad. Except for the bittersweet chocolate chips, I don't think anyone could really tell the difference.

The recipe is almost exactly the same only you don't use any butter or milk chocolate. I'm thinking more and more that I'm going to stop eating meat. I've already cut red meat out of my diet. I might just as well go the rest of the way. :)
The vegan sweets can be pretty good.. But the food they eat in general is horrible..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dessert

Most the stuff I tried was horrible, and I usually spit it out, and even the deserts taste like they are missing something to me.
A lot of soy also, that's a no no to me, unlike what people think it's not good for you unless fermented.