The Fukushima Fallout

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: The Fukushima Fallout

I wonder if there are people soming down withh these lesions ? If so is the knowledge of this being suppressed ?

http://enenews.com/researchers-ulcers-s ... hern-japan

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sad, the animals are paying from japans inaction. The thing is accidents happen, but it's whats done after to fix them is what counts, and Japan hasn't done much in my view, or not enough.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

outdoor radiation level that

Is this Fukushima disaster going to kill us all ?

http://rt.com/news/fukushima-radiation- ... tdoor-912/

Record outdoor radiation level that
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I know I keep saying it, but the international community needs to step in if Japan is to inept to fix their mess.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

As I was laying down today with a migraine I was thinking why that the Japanese don't have this mess contained.
Maybe they are looking for money from the international community to pay for it.
We are paying in a bad way that will last 1000s of years, but I think they want money.
Also why isn't the area at least blocked to sea life, that's a major threat to the world being it's really one ocean
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Fukushima And The End Of Humanity

i would prefer that our supermarkets also had geiger counters in our seafood sections too.

[video][/video]
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

98% Seafloor Covered By Dead Sea Creatures

This is really getting bad.

Fukushima Aftermath? 98 Percent Of The Pacific Ocean Floor Covered By Dead Sea Creatures

http://thetruthwins.com
Share this article

According to an absolutely shocking study that has just been released, one area of the Pacific Ocean floor was 98 percent covered by decomposing sea creatures in July 2012. But in March 2012, only 1 percent of that same section of the Pacific Ocean floor was covered by dead sea creatures.

This study has been going on for 24 years, and the scientists that are running this study say that during
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

10 Symptoms Of Radiation Sickness

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Those are interesting, and by the looks I know I had it after the doctors was done with me.
I had like 7 years of radiation in one day, I was burned up inside, and out.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Almost there in Vancouver, and in force.
http://www.ibtimes.com/fukushima-radiat ... il-1557857 :link:

Fukushima Radiation Reaches Waters Off the Coast Of Canada, Expected To Reach U.S. In April
[video][/video]
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ow;s Dying From Strange Illness Along The Coast

It may be just coincidence that they are dying along the coast. The other articles listed at the bottom mention eagles and other birds along the coast dying too. Will Fukushima turn our oceans into a gigantic dead zone ?

http://enenews.com/govt-investigator-ow ... arctic-bad
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wonder if they have took a Geiger counter to see if they are radioactive yet. Also i wonder if all the recent quakes have something to do with them dying.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

High RAdiation In Grocery Store Food

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh wow, i was wondering if someone would test it besides government shills. it's really surprising the extent of it.
I have wondered for years way before the disaster if the stuff from China had it. I think they put toxic waste in most products coming over here.
Just think, pay large sums to get rid of the stuff, or sell it to stupid Americans.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Marine mammals mysteriously dying in record numbers along We

how extremely bad is this going to get ?

http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2014/0 ... est-coast/

Marine mammals mysteriously dying in record numbers along West Coast

More sick and dying animals are washing up on the coast of California, with new reports indicating record numbers of young sea lions, seals, and other marine mammals being admitted to care shelters for rehabilitation. The Orange County Register reports that the only facility in the county licensed to care for marine mammals is now at capacity, and that other facilities all along the coastline are being similarly inundated.

The normally pudgy and active creatures are increasingly turning up emaciated and dehydrated, a mysterious phenomenon that the Sausalito-based Marine Mammal Center (MMC) has monitored across a 600-mile area of coastline that stretches from Mendocino to San Luis Obispo. After washing ashore, many of these sick marine mammals are too week to even get back in the water, let alone survive on their own.

"We thought it was going to be a nice calm year; in the last month it's just spiked," stated Melissa Sciacca, the director of development at the Pacific Marine Mammal Center (PMMC) in Laguna Beach. Hundreds of ailed sea lions turned up last year as well, but the early part of this year was mostly quiet, that is until recently. "The rescues just keep coming in at a steady pace."

Sharp uptick in injured sea animals following Fukushima

According to reports, this is only the third time ever that the PMMC has been at capacity with sick animals, the first time having occurred in 2009 and the second time last year. Like in years past, the animals being rescued today exhibit the same strange symptoms, almost as if something attacked or infected their bodies, preventing them from developing normally.

"Once we get them nourished, they do fine out there," added PMMC executive director Keith Matassa, as quoted by the OC Register. In his assessment, the sea lions' mothers may not be producing enough milk, or they themselves may be getting exposed to toxins or some other damaging factor. "It's all circling around food issues."

Dr. Shawn Johnson, director of the MMC's veterinary sciences department, seems to agree. He told SFGate.com that most of the sick marine mammals being admitted to the center appear to be starving to death, either from a dearth of available food or from an inability to capture and consume it. Either way, the animals are suffering and nobody seems to know why.

"The ones we are seeing are basically starving to death," he told SFGate.com. "It's definitely a mystery. We're hoping it's not the new norm."

Sick, dying animals turning up all across Pacific Coast

Similar events are occurring elsewhere along the Pacific Coast, including in Alaska where dozens of sea lions, whales and other creatures recently turned up dead. Researchers there believe that radiation from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster may be responsible, especially since many of the dead creatures are exhibiting signs of radiation poisoning, including unusual baldness and skin sores.

A 2011 symposium on Fukushima radiation and its effects on marine life essentially predicted these outcomes, having modeled how radiation accumulation on sea ice might harm sea lions, for instance. It explained how radiation exposure in these areas represents an ongoing immunotoxic threat to these innocent creatures, not to mention the damage it can inflict on the thyroid gland and skin.

"Marine transported Fukushima radionuclides... may represent a new stressor to the ecosystem," reads a poster for the meeting.

Republished with permission from Natural News
Written by Jonathan Benson
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think that's only part of whats causing them dying, there is also over fishing, earthquakes, pollution, and loss of habitat.
Most of all of it contributed to bad government policies foreign, and domestic.
Fukashima has been majorly whitewashed, all because of money, and the scare of making the Yen unstable.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

These are some photos of the mess since then still not cleaned up.
http://cryptome.org/2014-info/fukushima ... teland.htm :link:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You don't check Kelp, you check the large fish, and mammals along with sea water.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I really hope that Fukushima hasn't don'e the masssive harm many articles say it has.