The Fukushima Fallout

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The Fukushima Fallout

I saw nothing that said you where fooled Gary, and I have seen crabs almost as big before.
It may be a fake, for what reason I don't know why someone would do that besides attention.
It is believable looking from the photo just a quick look at it, but only the person knows who took it, and maybe some others that looked closer.
I do like the crab, it looks pretty good for a fake, or real.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well we’re finding out what kind of harm releasing all that radioactive water from Fukushima is doing. This is disgusting. How bad will this get ? How huge an area will forever be affected ? I wish the Japanese well and I hope that the water will get diluted to the point that it is no long dangerous. If the entire Pacific Ocean becomes dangerously radioactive it will be a different world. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... r-sea.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So what I saw on a report was the fish went through a cold current which weakened them, and also the hunters of the sea wales, and such chased them into exhaustion.
So, whats the truth here ????
You can never trust government, or the media anymore so if that water was released, and got in their path they likely died from the contaminated water.

You know people where out there collecting the fish, the government already told them it wasn't safe.
I hope they eat a lot of seaweed if radioactive, the iodine in it will help.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I don’t wish any misfortune to the Japanese as my experience with them is almost all very good. Will this release of highly radioactive water cause a massive spike in cancer ? Will it cause massive damage to the Pacific Ocean ecosystems ? Will seafood from the Pacific Ocean be too radioactive to eat ? If so many cultures living off of seafood may be severely affected.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It always has an effect on something, and goes up the food chain.
I suppose they need to be rid of that water, but they really need large holding ponds for it, and those plants like in Tennessee here that leach out the radiation.
Other things could be done besides poisoning the environment, they are just cutting cost while harming.