Obamanation

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Barak Hussein Obama

And Obama, and crew say we do not have a spending issue, spend more.
When we are downgraded when they raise it again look for inflation, more printed worthless money, and higher than ever prices.
Obama is dragging us into a pit we won't get out of.

Today a woman at my moms church that voted for Obama was talking about not getting her surgery, well with Obama care she now had to come up with almost $400 more dollars before she can have it .
It would be funny, but people like me who didn't vote for the imitation American has to pay also.
Dragging America down faster than even Bush JR. did, and Jimmy Carter.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Is Obama Killing Critics Of His Kill List ?

http://www.presstv.ir/usdetail/283427.html

After reading Without Conscience I am suspecting Obama is a psychopath. They are very devious,calculating,lacking emotions, their brainwave patterns don't even appear to be human. What do we really know about Obama ? His I care act seems so staged to me. If he does have this kill list then the idea that he weeps for victims of crimes seems suspect
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He could care less about anyone but his agenda, that's all, he's a self absorbed sick person with a god complex.
I wouldn't doubt him, or his handlers are having people killed, so many are dead already with no good answers.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Clinton Calls Barak Hussein Obama Incompetent

http://www.presstv.ir/usdetail/306920.html

Clinton who has the highest IQ of any president has some interesting comments on Obama. He also being Hillary'
s wife and the experience of two terms to know
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't think Obama is incompetent, or Bill Clinton, they knew, and know exactly what they are doing, and have gotten away with.
Both should be hanged for high treason with a few more in, and have been in office.
The damage they both have done to the country is outrageous, and the complacent media, and Party leaders are also to blame.
The plebs are most to blame for being ignorant, and standing for this continuing mess, and loss of freedoms .
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Secret History Of Barak Hussein Obama

[video][/video]

This is very interesting. Barak appears to be a consumate politicion :facepalm:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Too bad people didn't watch these videos before he was elected the first time, and especially the second time.
I saw a few of them, and some when he was senator that told about his whole story.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Barak Hussein Obama's Views On Religion

Are these Obama's views or are they his speech writers ?

Newsmax Headlines
Obama: I Admire Pope Francis
Reid: Why 'Help One Child Who Has Cancer'?
Boehner Secretly Pushed Obamacare Exemption
Exposing the Truth About Electronic Cigarettes
Obamacare: Millions to Lose Coverage, Sweeping Medicare Cuts
Obamacare Exchanges: 7 Things You Need to Know
IRS Targeted Dr. Ben Carson
Agree with Shutdown? Vote Here
What's This?
20 Obama Quotes About Islam Contrasted With 20 Obama Quotes About Christianity

http://thetruthwins.com

You are about to read some of the most shocking quotes that Barack Obama has ever uttered in public. A few of these have been widely circulated, but most of them are very obscure.

Even though he claims to be a Christian, throughout his political career Obama has repeatedly attacked traditional Biblical Christianity and he has a very long history of anti-Christian actions.

In public speeches he has repeatedly cast doubt on the Bible, he has repeatedly stated that he does not believe that Jesus is necessary for salvation, and he has consistently said that he believes that all
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He lies a lot don't he, and so blatantly, but people willfully ignores it.
I still believe he's more atheist than anything, it's just he grew up with Islam, and has more of a connection with it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Obama And The Art Of Being Phony

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/3 ... mas-sowell#!

How well read is Obama ? Has he ever had any hobbies ? interests ? By the look of his hands he has never done any physical labour in his life.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If you lie good you can be a politician, and never work.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Barak Hussein Obama is a Pathalogical Liar

Is there anything Obama does that isn't evil ?

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/10/06 ... eak-truth/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Obama Cares About Muslims Genocidal Designs

Why is it so important to Obama that Israel doesn't have the ability to defend itself ? If the muslims realise their dream of genociding and exterminating the Jews then I suspect that Obama to say " that's a shame while trying to contain a smug smile.

Obama Pushing Israel To Vacate Jordan Valley

http://www.bibleprophecyblog.com

The Obama administration is pressing hard for Israel to give up the strategic Jordan Valley in a deal with the Palestinians, a senior Palestinian negotiator told KleinOnline.

The current round of U.S.-brokered talks is attempting to hash out the specifics of a plan for the valley.

Obama
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think if a war broke out a lot of Americans would demand help for Israel, maybe even volunteer to go help.
Contrary to the libtard media, they have supporters, and not everyone believes the lefts hate speech against them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sarah Palin on Barak Hussein Obama

Sarah Palin has some interesting things to say in this short video. I believe this shows part of how they rig the elections. These were the republican leaders which decided on not attacking Obama on so many topics. I phave probably read more nonfiction books than Obama. I have more work experience. He got in in his 40's. Pbama is certainly no Andrew Jackson,George Washington,Abraham Lincoln,JFK ETC...

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I saw that the other day, didn't you bring it up ?
it's a shame this stuff wasn't told to the public, it was known, but not on TV.
I preached the truth to people about him, but was ignored, and told I was racist.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This video is just strange . This guys body language is not normal

[video][/video]
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Barak Hussein Obama Purge

http://batr.org/gulag/102113.html

What is Obama doing ? Is he deliberately trying to weaken the US military ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

In his first term he canned 5 high ranking Generals, he allowed Chinese on board naval ships, Russian, and Chinese military on US soil, and training exercises.
15000 Russians here to help FEMA http://www.patriotnewsorganization.com/ ... -disaster/
UN convoys here, and there in the US.

Make you own Opinions, mine are full of anger with the US government front to back.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The Muslim Brotherhood